Status: No idea.

Lust, Life and Death.

3

“Will you let me walk you home again?” Tom asked as he once again helped Grace to tidy the now closed bar.

“I don’t see why not.” Grace smiled as she placed the final chair onto it's table. Soon, the bar was clean enough for the two to leave. They picked up their things and carried them out of the door.

It was November now meaning that the cold had become worse. Not only was it cold, there was wind and rain too.

“It’s freezing.” Grace sighed. Tom stretched out his arm and wrapped it lightly around Grace’s waist, pulling her close to him as he did so as an attempt to warm her up. Grace rested her head on his shoulder as they walked.

“How are you getting home?” She asked, not wanting him to leave just yet.

“I have an open return, I’ll head to the trains station now I guess.” Tom sighed; he really didn’t want to leave her here again.

“Why don’t you just stay with me for the night?” Grace suggested. This was probably the shots she had downed earlier in the night talking; she wasn’t normal one to take home boys she had met at work. “You could sleep on the sofa, of course.”

“That would be great.” Tom smiled. When he realized that once he had walked Grace home, he wouldn’t be seeing her for a while, he had become quite sad. This news though, had made his mood skyrocket. His grip became tighter around Grace and she let out the cutest giggle he had ever heard in his life.

By now they had reached Grace’s apartment. They walked up the stairs in silence before Grace opened the front door to revile her small, dingy apartment.

“You can have the sofa, if that's okay?”

"Yeah, fine" Tom grinned.

She slid off her work shoes and placed her coat, hoodie and bag on the rack behind the door.

“Can I take you coat?”

Tom removed his coat and hoodie before handing it to Grace. He quietly took a seat on the sofa and watched as a cat slowly wanderer out of a half opened door. The cat was black and white with large, bright eyes.

“This is Beans.” Grace grinned picking up the cat, which let out a small meow as it placed its paws on it's masters shoulder. “Roughton should be around somewhere.”

Tom laughed “Beans, and Roughton?”

“What’s wrong with that?” Grace laughed back.

“Nothing, nothing.” Tom said shaking his head.

“Are you laughing at the names of these fine creatures?” Grace asked as she walked into the kitchen to give the pets some food. “Go Beans, go! Go get him! Attack!” She shouted at the cat while pointing directly at Tom. The cat just stared at her like she was mental, which was understandable.

Tom laughed once more and walked up behind Grace. He wrapped his arms around her body from behind, pulling her into a tight hug. “You’re so silly” He whispered lightly into her ear.

Grace placed her hands on top of his slowly, in a way to return the hug. Tom moved after a while to lean against the counter next to Grace. He watched her as she moved around the cramp kitchen.

"Do you want to go whack on the TV?" Grace suggested to Tom while the cats munched away at their food.

"Sure." Tom nodded before walking back to the living room, he switched on the TV and flicked through the channels. Grace joined him a few minutes later with two coffees.

"Clockwork Orange! Clockwork Orange!" Grace shouted, pointing at the TV.

"Never seen this before." Tom frowned, clicking on the movie. The screen showed a shot of four men walking along a riverside, this was one of Grace's favorite scenes.

"Sit here." Grace smiled and walked over to her DVD shelf, a shelving unit, the height of Grace filled from top to bottom with DVDs. She ran her fingers across the spines before picking out a certain one. She held up the box to show Tom who laughed a little.

"Really? You're going to make me watch the whole thing?" He asked with a smirk

"Yes! This movie is beautiful! It's a crime that you haven't seen it!" The two sat on the sofa neither of them noticing as they moved closer, and closer together, neither of them seemed to care as

Grace rested her head on Toms shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her tiny frame. An hour into the movie Grace let out an almighty yawn.

"Is someone getting sleepy?" Grace simply nodded as an answer. She had been trying so hard the whole was through the movie to not fall asleep. The truth was, she was shattered for work and all she wanted to do was cuddle and sleep.

Tom smiled and lay down on the cramp sofa pulling Grace down with him. She got comfy with her head on his chest, one arm lay draped across his chest slowly stroking his soft neck the other simply at her side.

He had to admit to himself how lovely this was. Grace was a beautiful girl who he was more than happy to have layed across him. Something about the whole situation felt right. They felt like they had known each other for years. Tom found himself no longer concentrating on the movie, he layed on his side facing Grace who was now fast asleep. He stoked her hair slowly, trying as hard as he possibly could to be gentle and not wake the sleeping beauty in front of him.

He examined inch of her face, her huge eyes, still with a line of liquid eyeliner covering the lids, her tiny button nose and her perfectly plump lips. He found herself stroking her cheek lightly, being as carefully as ever.

After a while Tom felt his own eyes slowly begin to close. He leaned behind him slowly, picked up the TV box from the floor and pressed the big red 'Off' button at the top, not daring to turn round properly to check if the TV was off in fear of waking Grace. The now silent room was enough to convince him he had won his battle with the TV.

He let himself settle into the sofa before closing his eyes himself and slowly, slowly drifting off into his own little perfect dream world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update.

Hopefully off to see Architects again in November. SO PUMPED.