Status: No idea.

Lust, Life and Death.

6

Grace sat on a cold metal bench in the centre of the station. She was at the second of her two changes meaning from here it wad straight to Brighton.

She had already wandered around the small shop and she was now on her second cigarette. She had places herself in the smoking section which was located outside, in the cold. She could hear the load bang of the rain as it hit the dirty plastic cover set up to shield the rest of the smokers from the noisy thundering beasts that was this afternoons rain.
Grace sat and watched the birds that where flying high up in the sky, soaking wet. Every once in a while she would glance down at the hefty black bag at her feet. She knew no one was going to be able to steal it from right out from in front of her, but she still liked to make sure it was safe.

Tom on the other hand was just waking up. It was his first night back at home after tour meaning he had had a nice long sleep. He stretched his arms above him and rubbed his eyes sleepily. Eventually he climbed out of his bed, he wandered around his apartment cleaning up all the little things that needed to be done. Once he found the state of his flat satisfactory he jumped into the shower. Last Witness played through his car speaker system as he drove through Brighton, he stopped off at the supermarket before making his way to the train station. He was 20 minutes early. He lit up a cigarette and wound down his window before taking a drag.
20 minutes and Tom was stood leaning against the side of his car under the shelter the train station had provided. He was so nervous he had smoked almost half his packet of fags away.

Grace was sat with her head against the window waiting for the announcer to call for her stop. As soon as it did she jumped up out of her seat and was rushing to the doors. She was helped by a man a little older than herself to get her bag out of the container. Once she was out she rushed across to the barriers and shoved her ticket into a machine.

She was both ecstatic and terrified at the same time, she adjusted her clothes and the beanie on her head, ran her hand through her hair and tried to stop her hands from shaking so vigerously.

Tom's fingers where tapping apprehensive beat into his leg as he waited eagerly. He was so scared that she was going to hate it in Brighton. He loved it here so much, he had lived here all of his life and shared so many amazing memories with the perfect city.

He watched as a business man in a posh suit and tie hurried out if the station, next came a middle aged woman with a small gathering of children following on behind her. A few other people followed before the people stopped coming. He checked his phone one last time, that was definitely her train.

Then finally out came the scruffy girl he had been waiting for.

"Took your time". He shouted with a laugh.

She glanced around her surrounding before replying with a 'fuck you'. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Tom pulling him into a tight hug.

"How was the train?" Tom asked as they drove through the city centre. Graces bag was tucked in the back with some shopping and the two where on there way back to Toms flat. The flat wasn't exactly big, it was a mediocre size, two bedrooms, large kitchen, medium living room, one bathroom and an en suite. Grace had explained how she was stuck for over an hour sitting next to a woman who smelt suspiciously a lot like ham, to which Tom had found hysterical. Grace had dumped her case in Toms room before joining him for a coffee in his living room. From the sofa you could see practically all of Brighton, it was incredible.

The two had decided to watch a film, after around a twenty minute argument over which film to watch they finally settled on Silence of the Lambs. They started sitting next to each other but before long Grace was getting restless and draped her legs over Tom.

"Comfy?" Tom smiled. Grace let out a giggle and a wide grin speed itself across her face. Tom gentle played with her toes before running the tips of his fingers lightly over the soles of her feet, making her flinch and pull her feet back. Before she could pull them back Tom wrapped an arm around her legs and with the other began to attack her feet with tickles, she howled with laughter. She tried to pull her feet back but instead she puller up her body so she was in a sitting position. She crawled on top an Tom so her feet where out of reach and began to tickle him furiously, he flailed his body around and tried to get him off her. He pushed her backwards and she fell onto the floor, pulling him down with her. They lay on the floor for a few seconds, Tom staring down at Grace staring straight back at him.

"Owww!" Grace laughed as she tried to breath.

Tom slowly climbed up off of her, then reached down to help her up. She took his hand hesitently, not sure weather or not to trust him after what had just happened. He helped her up and the two of then sat back down to watch the film again. This time they where almost sat on each other.

"Would you like some food?" Tom asked as the film finished.

Grace nodded giving Tom a warm smile.

"What would you like?" I don't know Tom asked standing up and walking to the kitchen.

Grace stood up too and followed him to the kitchen. "I don't know, surprise me?"

Tom made Grace sit on the sofa, he handed her the remote and left her for half an hour while he prepared her something. When he did come back half an hour later he held two burgers in his hands, around the burgers curly chips where scattered with blobs of tomato source. Graces face lit up, as soon as the plate was placed into her finger tips she began eating. It was delicious.

After dinner Tom allowed Grace to get herself a shower. He got her a towel and showed her where the bathroom was. Slowly she removed her clothing and placed it on the floor, she turned on the shower and stepped underneath the boiling water letting it relax her.

She climbed out of the shower and dressed herself in some short pyjama shorts and a Basement shirt, she towel dried her hair the best she could and tied it up in a loose bun.

She walked back to the living room where Tom was getting his bed ready on the sofa, he set down a duvet and two spare pillows, Grace felt bad about kicking him out of his own bed, she contemplated letting him stay in his bed with her. She smiled at the thought of it. Tom sat down on top of the covers and invited Grace to join him, which she instantly did.

The two curled themselves up on the sofa, both of the desperately wanted to hold the other, but they both restrained themselves.

A few hours had pasted and Grace let out a hefty yawn. "Are you tired?" Tom asked turning his head to look at her. Grace just nodded in response so Tom stood up and room her to his bedroom. He watched as she climbed It bed and curled herself up.

"Stay here?" Grace asked as Tom turned to walk out the room. A smile set itself across his lips and he climbed into his bed next to Grace. They're heads where parallel and they're bodies where wrapped up in each others arms. They're faces where inches apart. Tom was once again staring at her, he could feel her breath again his lips, her eyes where closed and he was sure she was asleep. Slowly he closed his eyes and began to let himself drift off. Just as he was falling asleep he felt her lips softly place themselves against his, they only stayed for a second and at first Tom thought he had dreamed it. A few seconds later after building up his courage he pressed his lips against hers, properly this time, like an actual kiss, she instantly kissed back and placed her hand on the side of his face, his hand rested itself on her side. The kiss depends and their lips moved in unison. The kiss went on and on and they must if been kissing for a good fifteen minutes, minus coming up for air of course.

They pulled away and Tom rested his forehead against hers.

"I've wanted to do that for a very long time." Tom smiled

"Me too" Grace giggled. They curled up into each others arms and drifted off to sleep together, warm and cosy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm a horrible, terrible person, I'm very very sorry.

A lot has been going on at the moment though, we're moving just after Christmas so I've been packing, I've been busy with mocks at school, which has been stressing me out, I've been doing more and more at my nan's after her fall a few weeks ago so I haven't been getting home till late either and I've been arguing with my boyfriend so much lately, I'm hardly having any time to myself to right, I'm sorry, I really am.

I'd love to get some kind of feedback on this story though, I really am trying my best. So feedback would be lovely.