Status: Comment and Subscribe Sorry I haven't updated in over a year.

Follow Your Heart

Chapter 1

Arabella Martins is a normal highschool student. She drives her teachers crazy. Exspecially her English teacher, and boyfriend, Mr. Farrezz. Her dad doesn't know about her boyfriend, or that she skips school to go with her friends to the movies. she drives her father crazy just as much as she does her teachers. She lies to him, a typical 16 year old girl.

"Arabella, wake up. You'll be late for school." Mr. Martins called up the stairs. He'd been up for an hour while his daughter was still asleep with only five minutes to go before school started. Unbelievable.

A minute later, a blonde haired girl came down the white and brown stairs, fully dressed in her school uniform. Today, instead of wearing plaid, she was wearing tan and green tyedye shirt with tan striped pants with the school crest of a stallion on the shirt. She grabbed a peice of beacon and left. Mr. Martins sighed. She's been like this for a year now, ever since her mother and ten year old brother died in that car crash last year. She hardly sits down to a meal with him. It's not all bad, though. He's had time to have some dates here without a disturbance.

At school, Arabella was fifteen minutes late. She didn't care though. The only class she wanted to be in was English because that is the class her boyfriend teaches. English wasn't until next hour though. She went to the office to check in.

"Arabella, how many times does that make this month? 20?" the office clerk asked filling out a late slip.

Arabella shrugged and took the late slip. The office has been trying to get her to open up to the counselor for the whole year, but she never says anything. Arabella headed off to Math class. As she opened the door, Mrs. Yarck was teaching a new problem. No one looked at the door to see who it was. Mrs. Yarck let the T.A. finish the problem and walked to her desk. Arabella handed her the late skip and went ot her desk.

For the rest of the hour, Arabella tuned Mrs. Yarck out. When the bell rang. Arabella hurried out, wanting some time alone with Dan before the rest of the class got there.

"Hey, Arabella. Great to see you." Dan said hugging her. She knew he would have kissed her if they weren't in school. Dan was black haired, hazel eyed 30 year old. He loved to spend time with Arabella, but lately he's been distant. Arabella thinks he's hidding something, but she doesn't know what. Her friend, Clara Twom, was beeing distant too.

"Hey," Arabella simply greeted. Dan sighed and pulled away from her. He hates it when she doesn't talk.

She simply sat down in her seat, and waited for class to start. She had too much on her mind right now. Like, that call she got from a fewnights before.Cara was drunk, and with a guy. Arabella wouldn't seem to bothered by it if the guys name wasn't Dan. It very well might be a different Dan, but there's always a doubt in the back of her mind, no matter how much she trys to convince herself otherwise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School was always boring, and with Mike Newk and Clara gone on that Spanish trip, it was even more boring. Arabella felt a little better because after school she went to talk to Dan and he said he was at home all night watching NUMB3Rs on TV.

She was smiling now, heading to McDonalds to get a bite to eat. The line was pretty long so, Arabella decided to pass the time by singing one of her favorite songs by The Jonas Brothers, A Little Bit Longer.

"Nice voice you got there," A man behind her commented. Arabella turned around to thank the man when she found out it was Nick Jonas himself with his two older brothers and sister in law. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you like this chapter.