Status: Comment and Subscribe Sorry I haven't updated in over a year.

Follow Your Heart

Chapter 4

After they all got through with lunch, Arabella had to go home. She didn't want to go because she was having such a goot time with the Jonas clan.

"Here's my number. Call me okay. I had the best time ever." Arabella said walking to the door.

Nick nodded and smiled. Joe had went back to playing his game on his phone. Every once in a while they'd here him mutter "I'm going to get you for that". Danielle waved at Arabella. Kevin stared at her with a smirk on his face. OH, HOW I WANT TO WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF HIS FACE.

"I was hoping you could come to our soundcheck at the colleseum tomorrow at noon. Will you be able to?" Nick asked hopefully. Today was friday, so Arabella had the whole day off tomorrow. Normally, she would hang out with Dan or her friends, but since Dan was being distant and her friends are on that trip, she's free.

Arabella nodded. "I'll be there at noon."

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow." Nick said matter of factly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Where have you been?" Mr. Martins asked still watching Jurassic Park.

Arabella ignored him. He always did that everytime she came home late from school.

"Arabella Jen Martins! Where were you?!" Mr.Martins shouted. Arabella stopped in her tracks. She hated when her father did that.

"I went to get something to eat. That okay with you?" Without waiting for a reply, she ran up to her room.

Arabella couldn't wait until tomorrow. She could hardly believe she had lunch with the Jonas' and was going to go to sound check with them tomorrow. They must have a small concert in the next town or something. Tomorrow was going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think. please