Status: Comment and Subscribe Sorry I haven't updated in over a year.

Follow Your Heart

Pt dos of Soundcheck

Kevin looked at his shoe in confusion and tried to figure out how it slipped on durring the fall. Arabella watched him, giggling. She never met anyone quiet like Kevin, and she ment that in a sister way. Nick was beside her telling her about a time when he, Joe, and Kevin were younger. She was half listening, but was enjoing the time she got with Nick.

It was a very slow day. The guys playeed a few cords, and sang some of they're hits, then they were done, but they all stayed in the back after everything was over. Danielle and Kevin were on one couch talking and cuddleing. Joe was talking to someone on the phone, and Nick was hanging out with Arabella. Arabella could tell Nick liked her, but he was too shy to ask her out. She decided to ask him herself.

"Hey Nick. I was thinking. On the weekend the movie theater always shows a love movie, so how about us going to catch one?" Arabella asked ignoring Kevin and Danielle's staring.

He thought for a moment, then nodded. They were going to have a lot of fun tonight. Arabella laid her head on Nick's shoulder. She was so tired for some reason. It must be because of school, she thought to herself. Nick snaked an arm around her to pull her even closer. Arabella knew that he wouldn't kiss her, and she was thankful for that, but part of her wanted that kiss now, to prepare herself for what was to come in the future.

Arabella caught Kevin's eye. He was smiling widely in an I TOLD YOU SO manner. Arabella wanted to smack him to wipe the smile off his face, but she knew he was right. He did tell her that Nick liked her, and this was part of the proof.

Nick looked like he was excited. He smiled a toothy smile and Kevin whiped his phone out and took a picture. Nick looked at his older brother with a glare. Kevin just waved at him and showed the picture to Dani, who slapped him on the back of the head. I laughed, which earned a look from Kevin.

"What? It was funny," I defended myself.

Sadly, Nick had to go because he was doing an interview on the Wendy Wuo Show about the guys getting back together. I felt sad after that, but Joe didn't let that stop him from trying to mae me feel better.

Kevin was talking to me about the date this Saturday with Nick, Joe was behind him making faces. Everyone noticed except him. I tried to keep a straight face, but it was hard considering what all Joe was doing.

Finally, I just burst out laughing, which made Kevin turn around to find Joe in a weird pose. Kevin started chasing his little brother around the stage with me and Dani laughing. I could get use to this family.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe

http://www.wattpad.com/6650237-video-girl-kevin-jonas

My other Jonas brothers story.