Status: NEW

So Fragile Yet So Devious

You're Really Attractive When You're Mad

She took a shower and had just thrown on some basketball shorts and a cut off t-shirt when she heard someone knocking on the door.

“Seriously? It’s fucking midnight.” She grumbled. When she opened up the door, he stood there with his back turned. “What do you want?”

He spun around quickly. “Hey Dolly.” She didn’t seem amused. “Could I come in?”

“Depends. You gonna yell at me some more?” He shook his head and she stepped back to let him in. He watched her as she walked to the kitchen for a drink. He liked the way her t-shirt had the sleeves cut off and dipped down nearly to her waist. That fact that it was an old Stone Sour shirt he’d given her made it even better.

“So?” She asked before drinking some of her soda. “What are doing you here?”

“I’m here because……goddamn, you look hot.” She glared at him. “Okay, yeah sorry. I’m here because I didn’t mean to yell at you earlier….i just got caught up in the moment and I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry. “ She still didn’t say a word. He moved a little closer to her, “Seriously, you are very attractive when you’re mad.”

“Quit trying to be cute.” She warned.

“I don’t have try; It comes naturally.”

He watched as a smile crept across her face. “That mean you forgive me?” She nodded and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and his around her waist.

“Oh, and you’re pretty attractive when you’re mad too…”

“So, we good?” He said relinquishing his hold on her.

“Mmmhmm. And I guess you were right…..Maybe I should’ve talk to you before I did anything…”

He shook his head, “No, I needed the push. I called the number.”

“You did?” She said hopefully.

“Yeah, it was disconnected.”

“I’m sorry.” She frowned.

“I wanna try going to that address. I just….I don’t wanna go alone.” He admitted to her. “Would you go with me?”

“Of course. When?”

“This weekend?”

“Okay, but on one condition.”

“What’s that, Dolly?”

“You gotta promise to come to my birthday the week after next?”

He grinned, “You really think I’d miss that?”