‹ Prequel: Ismail 1
Sequel: The Ward - A Lost Man
Status: Rekindled - Expect recurring Updates.

Ki Kokoro 1

Ki Kokoro 1

This is an isle .. ok, it's artificial .. created, for the sole purpose to inhabit a dream, the dream of grandeur of man. But then, that's no more.

Man is no-longer alone, on the earth once created for him. For him alone, or so mankind thought. Man conquered the heavens and the earth, and formed it in his image, just like his god created man, in his image.

Though, what man did not grasp, was that the image was flawed. Thus was the image man made .. Ok, it was not even a representation of man, himself.

The isle is a city, in its own right, but not like any other. It's built by man, ok .. and for man. Or so it was in the beginning. Additions were made, to support others, to enhance it, to incorporate beauty, life.

Then it was enhanced by changing the structure from within. No there is no concrete, and little steal, or other metals, for that matter.

The man was wise, made good decision. With time he made it to a good place, his position was secured, and he had to ask people to help out, even later in the history, he left this to others and this was the beginning of a bureaucracy, with him as the emperor.

As he died, he left a legacy to his hair. At this time, this society was way too great for one man to handle. The emperors after him understood, thus they did not bother trying, but did adjust the workings. Centuries later, the work had grew out of expectation, on a lower level, a democracy had grown ..

Created an unsurpassed freedom for citizens. Every level was managed, in it's own way. Studying the history of others, show that any system is easy to break. A despot, monarch, if you will, can only handle so much. Efficiency go down after that .. falling to chaos.

A bureaucracy will grow rigid, die, with time? Democracy, will tend to fall for whims of someone who can manipulate the masses. Killing off all the freedom people think they have.

From the village with a few farmers to a huge urban maze. In the time of only a few centuries, Academies, and factories, recreation and parks ..
♠ ♠ ♠
01/25/(1.0.3)