Status: in prosses

sworn to secrecy-rikey

sworn to secrecy-rikey- chapter three

Ray turned his head rubbing mikeys arms and bit his lip at the sight of Gerard. Mikey sat up but remained between rays legs and ray sat up keeping his arms around mikey as he shivered in the cool ocean breeze.

Gerard's smile that was once a stern look grew

"Mikey! Why didn't you tell me!" gerard exclaimed

" tell you what... There is nothing to tell" mikey murmured

Ray frowned and looked down knowing that if mikey said there is nothing. There really is nothing. He bit his lip as it quivered and scratched at his wrists to make the tears hidden behind his eyes stop trying to emerge. He took a deep shaky breath and let go of mikey and crawled beside him.

Mikey looked over at ray and imedietly regretted what he had said though there was no chance of taking it back. They sat in an awkward silence as minutes went by. One, two, three, before Gerard said something.

"did I say something I shouldn't have..."

Mikey just nodded and looked down but ray got up and ran. Hoping that the way brothers just wouldn't be able to find him. One thing he hated more then not being with mikey. Was awkwardness.

Gerard sat next to mikey and frank sat in his lap though oblivious to all that happened.

"mikey? Do you like him..."

Mikey paused for a minute and then shrugged " like you've always said... We are best friends..there's nothing.."

Ray finally collapsed sobbing next to a tree as it began to rain. He pulled his knees to his chest and tried to stop crying but the tears wouldn't stop falling.

Mikey stood and without saying anything ran in the direction ray ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
off my DA

http://1053goose.deviantart.com/gallery/38005848#/d57m2jg