Status: Hope You Like It!

Time Travel

The Days We Met Them

Elizabeth's P.O.V-
It's my fourth year of school. Yeah I'm only in 3rd grade and I'm always shy on the first day. I didn't get any of my friends in the same class with me this year. The teacher slightly pushed me forward. I looked around the room hoping to see a familiar face, but no one I knew was there. The teacher sat me in a table that had my name tag taped onto it. It read Elizabeth Wayne. There were four desks around mine. A girl with short blonde hair sat next to me and she seemed stuck up. Then there were two boys on each side and a student is missing in front of me. I looked at the name tag 'Andrew D. Biersack' it read. Interesting name, I thought to myself. I still don't know why they put these name tags it's not like we're babies anymore. I crossed my arms and leaned back in my seat and sighed.

"Don't sigh, and sit properly" the stuck up girl said next to me, I smiled at her.

"Like a lady? Well if you insist, can you also bring me tea? A lady shouldn't have a dry throat," I said in a British accent that I have been working on all summer. She crinkled her nose and turned the other way as the boys in the table laughed. Oh great I'm going to have to sit next to her for 10 months. Then I saw someone walk in with his head down and sat in the seat in front of me. Oh so this is Andy. He looked awfully shy. I looked at the other boys as they smirked and whispered into Andy's ear. Are they his friends? Andy's eye brows came together. By his reaction I guess not. I looked at the boys as they giggled. Is he being bullied? Andy's a chubby kid, with dirty blond hair, pale skin, and blue oceanic eyes. I feel bad for him if he is being bullied.

At lunch I wanted to go sit with Andy but before I could boys crowded him and slammed his lunch out of his hands. "Hahahaha fat boy!" they yelled. I gripped my lunch tray. How dare they?!?! I stomped my feet and stood in front of Andy. I threw my lunch tray at them. Their eyes were wide open along with their mouths. I turned around and looked at Andy and smiled.

"Lets go," I told him and grabbed his arm. We got in the lunch line again and I bought him lunch. We sat at a table while everyone looked at us and whispered to each other.

"Thanks," he said to me. I smiled a reassuring smile back at him.

"No problem, I can't stand jerks like them!" I said angrily.

"Yea I can't either," he said as he ate. I looked into his eyes. This probably wasn't the first time this has happened to him.

"I'm Andy," he said, smiling. His smile was warm, and cute.

"I'm Elizabeth!" I said, smiling widely. We both laughed and that's how I met my best friend Andy. Now for my older sister things didn't go out this smoothly.

Natalie's P.O.V: (three years after Elizabeth met Andy)

All these kids annoy me. Especially the popular girls, the ones who think they're all that, the ones who wear their uniform shirts tight. Girls like this make me want to puke. Don't even get me started on the guys, immature, perverted, stupid, and the list goes on. Shit, bro if you don't have kids like this at your school you must live in heaven. But of course there are people like my two normal friends who aren't retarded. I'm Natalie I'm mostly teased because of my hair, choice of clothing, choice of music. So you can guess people call me emo because I have scene hair, wear band t-shirts, and listen to rock music. People are stupid. My friends told me there's a new kid, and he's like me. Hopefully he's not a jerk like the other guys. The bell rung to alert the kids that it's time for first period. Here we go again! I walked into Science class, and sat in the only available seat. I didn't even look around. Then most of the class looked at me and the person next to me. I looked at them confused and slowly looked at the person next to me. His hair was long and dark brown, I couldn't see his face because he was looking out the window in the opposite direction but he was definitely the new kid. I looked at the teacher as she spoke about the rules of the class and what not. I really just zoned out. First days of school are always the same. After the class and we went to another class, I heard "Hey fag," someone said. I turned around and saw some guys bullying the new kid. I wanted to back him up, but I-I can't. I'm such a baby. I sighed as I walked into my new class. Surprisingly I have him in this class too. I'm a very shy person so throughout the rest of the class it was silence, just like last class. I'm never going to have the nerve to talk to him am I? Then came lunch and my crazy friends approached me talking to the new kid. What is this? I walked up to them confused.

"Oh Natalie this is the new kid I was talking about!" my friend Jessica says.

He's my cousin," she added, I looked at her wide eyed.

"Well you forgot to mention that!" I told her.

"Hey I'm Jeremy," he says and extends his arm. I smile nervously at him "Hey I'm Natalie," I replied and shook his hand. My friends looked at us and smiled. I looked at them and mouthed 'what'. They shook their heads.

"Nothing," Jessica said and walked away. Jeremy and I let go of each other and followed Jessica. Now I feel a little less shy because he's Jessica's cousin. We all sat together and talked, laughed, argued. We always argue but playing around. He was actually really laid back and funny. I hoped I had him in my next class but I didn't. Ugh I blew my chance in talking to him! Stupid, Natalie! It's the end of the day and I'm happy as hell to go home. As I walked someone yelled my name from behind.

"Hey! Natalie!" Jeremy shouted waving him hand. My heart raced as he walked up to me. What is this feeling? I can't like him already! I just met him! I looked into his blue eyes and smiled.

"Hey," I told him.

"Jessica told me you live in my block so I thought maybe we could go together?" he asked, I nodded.

"Totally, that's cool that we live in the same block," I told him, he nodded.

"Yea, So I'm guessing you like rock music," he said pointing at my 'green day' necklace.

"Yea, do you?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yup, I actually play guitar," he said, I looked at him surprised.

"Really! I want to listen! Oh but I can't today I'm busy taking care of my sister and her friend," I said bummed out. He noticed that I was sad.

"I could go over, if your parents don't mind of course," he said, I looked at him.

"You would?" I asked, he smiled and nodded and his smile mad my heart race. Yep I totally like him I'm not even going to fight it.

"Okay! Come over at around 7," I told him, he nodded and I saw my 12 year old sister coming out of her bus with her best friend Andy.

"Well that's my house," I told him as we approached the house.

"Ok well bye," he said crossing the street.

"See you at 7!" I said.

"Yea!" he shouted back and walked up to his house.

"Who was that?" my sister asked from behind me, scaring me almost to death.

"None of your business," I say and pinched her cheek. She looked at me angry and slapped my arm.

"Ouch," I said.

"No come on tell us please!" Andy said, with his little puppy dog eyes. I gave in to them immediately.

"Okay he's a new guy at our school and he plays the guitar and is going to come over and play it for me," I said as I walked to the door.

"Looks like Natalie has a boy friend!" Elly said annoying me.

"Oh don't be talking miss 'Andy's only my friend!'" I said mocking her. I looked at both of them as they blushed. She slapped my arm once again. "He is!" she shouted. I unlocked the door, "Okay whatever you say," I said. I looked at the once chubby kid Andy. He lost all that weight this year and Elly helped him. Elly also changed a little; she got scene hair like mine. They're such good friends, I want to be that close with Jeremy. I throw my book bag on the couch and Elly and Andy do the same.

"Food," Elly said.

"I'm ordering pizza gosh!" I said.

"What pizza?" she asked me.

"Papa Johns I don't know," I said, she smiled.

"Good give me Dominos and I'll kill you," Elly said and ran upstairs with Andy.

"I'm ordering Dominos!" I shouted.

"I have my knife ready!" she shouted back.

"Well!" I said and turned on the TV. I switched the channels and watched whatever.

Three hours later I ordered pizza. I listened as Andy and Elly laughed it off up there. It was cute almost like the time they both found out they love Batman. Our last name is Wayne and that's Batman's last name so Andy and Elly started flipping out when Andy found out Elly also liked Batman. I heard the door bell ring. I thought it was the pizza guy so I grabbed my 'Hello Kitty' wallet and walked up to the door. I opened it and saw the tall blue eyed boy, holding a guitar case.

"You don't look like the pizza guy," I said and laughed.

"Oh you ordered pizza?" he asked, excited all of a sudden. I laughed even more.

"Come in and have a seat on the couch," I said, I was a little nervous.

"I have soda you want?" I asked him, he shook his head.

"Actually I just drank water," he sits onto the couch.

"Oh ok," I said and sat on the couch next to him.

"Before we do this, I want to get to know you better," he said, I smiled. So he's that type of guy, good.

"Okay what do you want to know?" I asked him, I knew right away I can trust him.

"Lets start off with something easy like favorite color," he said.

"Okay, favorite color is blue, and you?" I asked him, he thought for a moment.

"red, what is your biggest fear?"

"Me, in front of a crowd, naked," he laughed.

"Why would you-"I shook my head before he can finish.

"I don't know," I said, "How about you?"

"Fear I would say, messing up a guitar solo if I was on stage," I nodded, that would be bad.

"Best thing that ever happened to you?" he asked.

"Getting a puppy," I said, and smiled.

"You still have the puppy?" he asked.

"Yea he's outside in the back yard," I told him, he nodded.

"Getting my guitar," he said.

"Which was when you were how old?" I asked him curious.

"7 years old," he smiled, probably remembering when he first got it.

"Something you don't like about yourself?" I think it's impossible to not like anything about

"I don't get along with most people that I meet, which is the reason why I have so little friends," I said, looking down.

"It's the same with me," he told me, I looked at him shocked.

"In my last school I left because I didn't like anyone and they didn't like me," he said.

"Something you can't stand?" he asked me changing the subject.

"I can't stand the word SWAG and annoying tiny dogs that bark like a squeak toy!" I said, he laughed. His laugh was cute.

"I can't stand haters," he said, I nodded.

"Me too but not as much as squeaky dogs!" we both laughed now. The rest of the night we ate pizza, he played the guitar, Elly and Andy started obsessing about his guitar and that's mostly it. It was a good night overall. One of the best I've had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww chubby Andy :3 Okay well please comment, subscribe, and rec!