Status: Complete!

Life Goes on, but I Won't Ever Stop Loving You

Bliss (Epilogue)

**Ali's POV**

Jordan and I have been together for over seventeen years, and it still feels like the beginning. Our life together has been wonderful. I wouldn't want to trade any of it. As my family grew older, I grew fonder of the memories we have together.

After I gave birth to Ava and Violet, things got complicated. I got an infection after labor. It was two weeks after the girls were born. I was rushed to the hospital and I remained there for one week. Then I got some very bad news. I had healing complications and if I wanted more children, I was going to have to get inseminated. The conversations about more children became longer and more aggravated. Though there were fights about the topic, we made up our minds. I was going to do it. I would get inseminated.

We weren't planning on having many more kids, it just seemed to happen. We had four more kids after our twin girls. Mackenzie is 17, Sean and Alexis are 15, Ava and Violet are 10, then we had Samantha who is 8, Farrah and Amanda who are 6, and then finally we had Damon who is 2. We made a deal the day Ava and Violet were born, we would keep having kids until Sean got a brother, and that we did.

Here I am at the age of 38, taking Damon skating for the first time. It's the first time in years that all nine of my children, Jordan and I will all be out on the ice together. I held Damon while Jordan tied his skates.

"You ready buddy?" Jordan asked, holding his hands out so Damon could take them. Damon timidly nodded his head in response. I got on the ice and watched Damon take his first few steps. He caught on quickly, and soon enough our whole family was skating around having a good time.

"Mom, I want you to meet someone!" Mackenzie yelled at me. I hadn't noticed her stepping off the ice for a few minutes. She skated towards Jordan and I with a boy. "Mom, dad this is Eric. Eric this is my dad Jordan and my mom Ali." She said while gesturing to us.

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Eberle." Eric said before shaking our hands.

"You can call us Jordan and Ali." Jordan informed him.

"Eric and I have chem together. He plays hockey too." She said to us. We chatted for a while before continuing to skate. I looked around at all of my family member before Jordan stopped behind me.

"Guys! Come here for a minute!" He shouted at our kids. All of our kids skated over, Damon with the assistance of Mackenzie.

"Your father and I have to tell you something." I said before squeezing Jordan's hand.

"We are having another baby. Just one, and it's a boy. Your mom is due in three months." He explained.

"Why are you just telling us know?" Sean asked.

"There were some difficulties with the pregnancy, since I am getting older, so we waited until everything was handled." I told them. There was a chorus of 'congrats' from the kids.

"I told you she wasn't getting fat Ava!" Alexis exclaimed.

"How did you figure that?" Mackenzie asked her.

"My whole life, aside from when she has been pregnant, mom has had killer abs." Alexia replied and we all burst into laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Alicia's POV**

I would like to say that life has been interesting these past ten years for me. I can confirm that it has been interesting, but not in the way you would hope. I tried to have more kids but I was unsuccessful. I miscarried five times before telling Tyler that I couldn't do it anymore. So we stopped trying. Watching Ali go through everything that she went through and her still having more kids was hard. To be honest we drifted, but everyone saw it coming. She quit her job at the dance studio she was working at and became a nurse, that was even less time for us to spend together. We only talk about two times a month now, but our kids are friends.

Taylor got much better after rehab. He settled down and met a nice girl name Aubrey. They got married two years after meeting. He moved to L.A. to play hockey one year after their wedding. They had three kids: Liam, Luke, and Brenden. Liam is 7, Luke is 4, and Brenden is almost 1. Our relationship improved so much, that we both have 50/50 custody of Jessica now.

Tyler and I aren't the same couple we used to be. Watching everyone around me have babies while I couldn't ate away at me. We got divorced five years ago. The kids were crushed. But things are looking up for me now.

"So kids we have some important news." Tyler said to our five children. We were sitting at a table in I-hop. It was our weekly brunch that we did for the kids.

"Your father and I are getting back together." I told our kids. All of them seemed happy, except for Jessica.

"You are shitting me!" She exclaimed.

"Jessica Jade Hall! Watch the language." I scolded.

"Mom, you have been in and out of relationships since I was a kid. You better stick with Tyler this time, because I can't watch it anymore." She said while tearing up.

"Jessica." Tyler said while grabbing my hand. "I know that life has been hard for you, but your mother and I really have worked things out. I love her so much, and we will not put you through that pain again." He told her. I kissed his cheek.

"Okay, good." Jessica said before eating her pancakes. As rough of a road that it's been for Tyler and I, we are finally going somewhere good.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end! I hope you enjoyed.

In the new year I plan of finished my Mike Richards story, continuing my Jeff Carter story, and starting a James Neal story and a non hockey related one, Ryan Lochte!

So look out for those!

Drop me a comment and thanks for reading!