Status: Slowly progressing...

The Reckless and The Brave

Author's Note:
I am writing this as a prequel of "Take A Breath Don't It Sound So Easy" because I've been taking a creative writing class, and I'm realizing so many mistakes I've made with that story. I decided to go back further, and explain how the tension was developed, basically. I'm trying very hard with this, and there's not much to explain in summary, so please just read on, and enjoy!
-Kaitlin

Author's note added 10-9-12:
Someone commented that it would be less confusing if I had a summary of "Take A Breath Don't It Sound So Easy". Well, I hadn't thought about it because since this is the prequel it will somewhat foreshadow the other story. It's more fun to have you follow the characters and the story to see what happens and then return to "Take A Breath". However if you read that first you might be a tad confused seeing as it is set a few years into the future. Who knows maybe it'll help you. Just know that anything could happen and I do have the power to completely change my mind so stick with me. I promise it'll be worth it.
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter 1
    The Party Scene
  3. Chapter 2
    The Jager's so Sweet.
  4. Chapter 3
    And When You Use Your Lips, They Better Be On Me.
  5. Chapter 4
    You wouldn't have the guts to kiss me now
  6. Chapter 5
    To color in the darker side of all my brightest hopes.
  7. Chapter 6
    Make all of my decisions for me