Holding Grudges

Meet Joan Girardi: your average, simple seventeen-year-old girl who is just trying to get past her teenage years. Fulfilling her true nature is her number one goal in life. This goal was inspired by someone special, someone that appears to her in many different forms. That someone just happens to be God.

This story is a fan fiction based on the television show Joan of Arcadia, which aired on CBS for two seasons. It abruptly got cancelled for a retarded reason called Oh My God We Have To Air Ghost Whisperer Instead, Oh Dear, so my friend Lee and I decided to pick up where the show left off and write a season three. Note that this story is only the first episode of the third season, not the third season in its entirety.

I really, highly doubt this story will get any readers as I'm sure practically nobody on here watches the show, but my friend and I are writing it, anyway, so we figured we'd post it on here.

Any questions or anything about the characters? Comment or PM me and I'll be happy to explain. The new Mibba isn't up yet, so the character thing doesn't quite work. Once this feature is in place, this story will be much easier to understand.

Also, press the 'play' button on the player when instructed in the first chapter. This is the actual theme song to Joan of Arcadia, so we figured it'd give the story a more realistic feel if we added it here. The song is called One of Us by Joan Osbourne.

Finally, thank you for reading!
  1. Scene One
    Judith Montgomery pays a visit to Joan in a dream.
  2. Scene Two