Caraphernelia

Preface.

For having a childhood like mine, I'd say I turned out half-decently.

I was thrown around a lot as a kid - nobody really wanted me. My parents didn't want a child, so they gave me to my grandparents; my grandparents found a baby too difficult to deal with, so they gave me to my aunt Celia who had three kids of her own and a husband that just left her with next to nothing. Of course a fourth baby was not in her mind-set. So she just gave me to an orphanage.

The orphanage took decent care of me until I was five, then my great-aunt Severina came back from her travels, heard what had happened, and came and got me. I lived with her until I was seven; that was when my birth parents caught wind of what had happened. Being the ever-so-loyal-ass-kissing-and-in-the-shit-hole-for-giving-me-up-in-the-first-place Death Eaters they were, they came to take me back.

Aunt Severina refused.

Not only was she furious for them passing me around like they did, but she refused for me to be taught Death Eater values. My parents did not want to hear that.

Nor did the Dark Lord.

I watched my father torture then kill my great aunt Severina Blackwell.

I was hiding in my closet, protected by Severina's magic. Ashton Blackwell came storming in, screaming and ranting and raving. For a woman of 58 years old, she stood her ground exquisitely both by magic and wit.

The two dueled ferociously until my aunt grew tired. Before she could rebound, she was hit with the Cruciatus Curse. That took too much of a toll on her, and in her weakest moment, Ashton killed her in cold blood.

I tried not to cry, for fear of being heard. I was taught at an early age about magic and knew the more-likely-than-not chance of her barrier being broken. Just then, I heard the front doors being busted open, and people rushing upstairs. Several harsh words were exchanged, but in the end, Ashton and Sophia Blackwell were detained and taken away.

As the manor grew silent, I began to wonder if I should come out. Who would take me now? The Ministry? A new family? Back to the orphanage?

The door to the closet was then opened slowly, and a woman with black and platinum hair and warm grey eyes pulled me out and into her arms. I began to cry, but only for a minute or two. Once I stopped, she took me downstairs and introduced me to her sister - a woman with wild black hair and dark eyes, and her husband - a man with long platinum hair and questioning grey eyes.

The woman holding me told me that I had nothing to worry about anymore - I could grow up the way I should. No more being passed around, no more worry, no more Ashton and Sophia.

It was from that day on that I grew up with the Malfoy family. Their only son - Draco - became my very best friend. I can't keep a thing from him, nor he from me. Narcissa and Bellatrix spoil me rotton because I'm the little girl; Lucius and Rudolphus make sure I know how to fend for myself, act like a lady, and don't tarnish the Blackwell name like my parents did.

In my First Year at Hogwarts, I met the Mortimer twins Starling and Sage. Draco introduced me to his friend Briar Dragomir. We all got put in Slytherin, obviously.

Like I said, through all that bullshit, I still came out okay. I am Lady Morgana-Ophelia Jinx Blackwell; pureblooded witch, entering my Sixth Year in Slytherin House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and the true definition of a Slytherin minus being snobby, selfish, and slutty.

Everyday I try to research my family as much as possible. I'm one of the few in the last couple hundred years that speaks fluent paseltongue. It's rumoured that I'm releated to Salazar Slytherin himself, but I will believe it when I see it for myself.

I'm rather looking forward to school; I quite enjoy it. Star, Sage, and I always cause trouble - I won't deny it. If it was for that stupid Granger girl, Sage and I would be top of our classes. I love the holidays, because I get to see Draco more than usual, but I actually enjoy school too. My friends are the reason I'm alive, really.

But I have a secret: I find Beauty in the Darkness. I don't know why, or how, or what it even exactly means, I just do. It's in my blood I guess. Part of who I am; what I am; why I am; how I am.

I am Morgana-Ophelia Jinx Blackwell, and this is my tangled tale.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have considered updating Minutes to Midnight around two or three times now; that means I might actually update eventually! :o

But until then, I have absolutely no inspiration to write ANYTHING. I have everything planned out, but no motive to write. It annoys me. I barely wrote this one night, then tried to do the first chapter, and couldn't. Ugh. This aggrivates me.

Well I'm still semi-alive I guess. So comment? Like me again? c:

Oh! Check me out on fanfiction.net!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~KurakiChan