Vengeance University

When Zacky Vengeance's parents are killed in a car accident, his two baby brothers, who are twins, are saved by one of the twins' powers and it falls to him to take them in and raise them.

Now, the twins are sixteen years old and have been accepted to the most prestigious demon university in the world: Vengeance University.

Follow the twins on their journey through passing school and finding their mates, and overcoming the challenges and dark secrets of the university. Will the twins overcome all the challenges facing them, or will the darkness of their secrets consume them and drag them down with an evil teacher?

~~~~~~~~VU~~~~~~~~VU~~~~~~~VU~~~~~~~~~VU~~~~~~~~~~VU~~~~~~~~~~~~

We own nothing. We have the consent of the writers of the story by the same name, as they are very interested to read it.

We are merely using the rockstars in this story as playthings. Trust us, if we owned them, there would be a helluva lot more sexiness on stage!

We own the twins and several of the other students, so do us a favor: Don't steal them.

The plot is also ours, so don't take that either.

Wanna use something from this story, or any of our stories? Ask! We're open to suggestions!