Status: Like this? Check out my Captain America story as well!

It's Not Like It Hurt That Much

It's not like I cared about you.

How can one person be so heartless, but so lovable? It shouldn't be possible or even allowed for someone to be in love with someone who would never love them back. Those people don't deserve the love they're given. It like they don't even realize what they have. It's an awful feeling, you know? Realizing someone doesn't love you. It sucks, not that I'd really know..

The thing is, I'm not complaining about being in love. I was loved, but I didn't know how to love, so I chose not to try. He would have taught me, showed me how. I would have learned to love him. It wouldn't have been hard either, learning to love someone who showed how obvious it was that they loved you.

I tried to steer him away from me, and it was almost like he knew that he didn't have a chance, but he didn't care, because he cared about only me in that situation. I wish I could say I felt something, but I don't know if I did, because I don't know what it feels like to be in love, and I left before I could ask. Going back would be an option, but I'm not sure if I could face the realization.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! It's a bit different then most of what I've read, how they meet, and then begin to like one another, this is more of she's returning. Let me know what you think of it though, and I'll update soon! xo