Fix You

They Will Love You

“Just relax, Lu. They will love you.” Chris chuckled at her nerves. Lucy couldn’t stop fidgeting as she sat in the first class seat that she fought to buy for herself. Chris had a small debate with her that he already paid for her seat before he even asked for her to go.

She was astounded that he put so much faith into her to assume that she was going to go, so in order to make herself feel worthy, she paid Chris back for the flight. He kept insisting that she didn’t need to pay him back and everything was handled. Lucy could be just as persistent and rolled her eyes when Chris’ movie star ego shined through that the ticket didn’t even put a dent in his wallet.

So to combat her actions, she slapped the check into his hand telling him that it shouldn’t make a difference if her money went into his bank account since it hardly made a dent in his wallet. Chris couldn’t help, but smile at the way she was being persistent. It was cute.

Lucy felt Chris’ large hand envelope her own before he brought it to his lips in order to calm her down, instead it only increased her heart rate. She swallowed the huge lump in her throat as she muttered, “You’re not helping.”

“And why is that my love?”

“You just touching me gets me nervous.” Lucy shyly looked out the window as she felt his kisses being peppered onto her arm. Instinctively, she bit her lip to stop from giggling. His facial hair lightly tickled her olive tone skin and right when he got to her upper arm, she squirmed away with a tiny squeal. “Chris! Stop!” she hissed lowly.

The blonde man laughed at her embarrassment, watching her hazel orbs glance around the small area as she mouthed apologies to the passengers around them. In order to get her mind back on track with what is going to happen once they landed, Chris brought to her attention that he might have mentioned her already to his family.

“I hope you did because that will be weird to be like ‘by the way this is my girlfriend Lucy and I met her in London and decided to bring her along in the spur of the moment’.” Chris smiled widely as Lucy narrowed her eyes suspiciously, “Did you tell your family?”

“Of course I did. They are looking forward to meeting you, especially my brother Liam.”

“Why is that?”

Chris shrugged his shoulders, “Probably to take the heat off of his girlfriend. He might thank you for that once we arrive.” Lucy pouted as she scooted farther into her seat. This is why she didn’t like dating because if she was worthy enough that meant she will have to meet his family. On the bright side, she won’t be alone when it comes to meeting new people. There will be Liam’s girlfriend that will share some common ground.

Lucy was thankful when Chris talked about his family during their flight to Australia. It sounded like his family was pretty nice and his older brother already has family of his own, so that might take a bit off of her. Kids are a nice distraction; she loved kids. She completely adored them and if she wasn’t a baker she would have definitely became a teacher.

Her heart was steady for most of the trip with her head leaning on Chris’ shoulder as his thumb stroked her hand for comfort. It eased her mind quickly, but once they handed her heart dropped in anxiousness. Stepping off of the plane, her mind started to go haywire thinking of all the possibilities of them not liking her.

Lucy halted in her footsteps making Chris’ arm pull back because of their linked hands, he turned back with a curious look on his face, “What’s the matter?”

Glancing down at the ground, she mumbled, “What if they don’t like me? What if they can’t stand my British accent or they like how pale I am-”

“First of all,” Chris interrupted her freak out, “There is absolutely nothing that they will dislike about you, and you are kind, sweet, adorable, and funny. As for your accent, who doesn’t like an English accent? I love it and as for you being pale…” Chris grinned, “You’ll get a nice tan by the end of our visit.”

“I guess you’re right.” She mumbled.

“I know I’m right. Come on before my brothers think we had a quickie before meeting up with them.” Lucy priceless face made Chris laugh as he dragged her to the baggage claim where his family was probably was. Her face was red the whole way towards the baggage claim, her hazel eyes was focused on the conveyer belt that will be moving soon.

Then her eyes flickered behind her as to see a tall blonde family anywhere, they had to be tall with Chris being the staggering height that he was. Then again, everyone was tall compared to her, barely standing at 5’4 where Chris was a good foot taller than her.

“Is your family here?”

Chris glanced back; his eyes scoured the area quickly before he answered, “Not yet. Why do you sound so scared?”

Lucy shrugged as she felt him loop his arms around her body, crossing his arms in front of her pulling her back into him. It can be a comical sightseeing that Chris had to bend in order for his chin to rest on her head, “Oh Lulu, I promise they will love you and if they make you uncomfortable we can always go to a hotel.”

She sighed as she rubbed his arms, “Now you are making me sound like I don’t want to be around your family.”

“Let’s make a deal. If my family doesn’t like you then you are able to freak out, but until then I forbid you to be overanxious about meeting them.” Lucy rolled her eyes upward as she jutted out her lip to think, nodding; she tapped his arms when she watched the bags roll on through.

As they were getting their bags, Lucy caught sight of one of their bags rolling away from them, “I’ll be right back.” She said over her shoulder before bustling over to the other side to grab the bag, heaving it onto the ground, she huffed at how heavy it was. “What is he carrying in this bag?” she muttered.

“Probably his hair products.”

Lucy peered up at the voice, she stood up straight and she craned her neck to be face to face with a blonde young man which the same piercing blue eyes as Chris. The striking resemblance made her freak out as her eyes widened when the male introduced himself, “I’m guessing your Lucy. I’m Liam.”

Her hazel eyes darted to his hand that was stretched out to grasp hers; with a shaky hand she shook his hand with a nervous smile, “N-Nice to meet you Liam.”

Liam smiled brightly at her, “No need to be nervous, Lucy. I already like you.” Lucy laughed to get rid of the awkwardness that was surrounding her. Liam picked up the bag that she dropped on the floor and walked back to see that Chris was with someone already. Lucy furrowed her brows as she saw a short haired brunette chatting with Chris.

“Hey Chris, look who I found.” Liam grinned.

Chris and the girl turned to see the two walking towards them; Lucy almost had a heart attack when she realized the brunette was Miley Cyrus. What was she doing here? “Lu, this is Liam’s girlfriend Miley. Miley this is my girlfriend, Lucy.” When the ‘G’ word fell out of his lips, it felt weird for her to hear him say it with such confidence.

Miley stepped forward with a kind smile, “So nice to meet you. Glad to see that I’m not the only non-Hemsworth this time around.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Lucy was caught off guard when the younger girl embraced her quickly before dragging her away rambling how much she was going to love Australia. It astounded her how much Miley knew about her from the first meeting.

“You look confused.” Miley laughed as she sat in the car with Lucy.

She completely forgot that they had to be a bit sneaky when it came to walking in public, Miley was more well-known. Lucy was a bit shocked that they were bombarded yet. “Yeah, does Chris talk about me?”

“Does he ever! He talks about you a lot, he must really like you.” Lucy bit her lip as Miley asked the common questions of her and Chris’ relationship. Where did they meet? How long have they been together? If they said I love you yet? Miley cooed at how adorable Lucy answered her questions.

“Wow, so he already told you he loves you?”

“Well, not really. He just said that he was ready to show off the woman he fell in love with.”

Miley raised a brow, “Darlin’ that is a confession.” Lucy’s heart stopped at the revelation. She didn’t give it much thought, she just brushed it off when he uttered those words, it wasn’t as vividly said, but he was itching to say it probably. Lucy was naïve with this whole love thing and seeing that he was so open about it made her want to take a step back from it all. It felt a little bit much for her to handle.

Just when Lucy was going to respond, Chris and Liam opened the car doors poking their heads in, “How long have you girls been in here? We were looking for you.” Liam asked with a questionable look.

“We’ve been here all along. Where did you think I would take Lu?” Miley laughed at her boyfriend’s flustered face. Lucy ignored the younger couple as her eyes were staring into Chris’; he had a questionable look on his face asking if she was alright. Chris knew that Miley can be a bit much during the first meeting, but when Lucy smiled in confidence, he smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lucy and Chris finally are in Australia. Lucy gets to meet the Hemsworth clan! How exciting is that?

Thanks for all the lovely comments that I have received so far.

JustThinking

WolfPack9610

BlueDreams