Fix You

Cougar

Just like Chris said, there was nothing to worry about. His family was loving and accepting with open arms, a little too open in her opinion. The only time she received this kind of love was from her uncle and his wife, it has been years since she remembered what her parents were like. She was so young when they passed. Lucy considers herself to be one of the luckiest girls alive because her father’s brother stepped in and took custody of the little girl at the time.

They made sure that she was treated fairly among the other three children that they had and never made her feel left out. Chris’ family reminds her of what she has back home. Lucy was more nervous about meeting his mother since women are much more critical on girlfriends than fathers are.

She watched the older woman give her a wary look before Chris introduced her and the mother of three smiled and gave Lucy a welcoming hug. Lucy was still shy around the semi big family as the two toddlers were mumbling words and running around the house with Chris’ older brother Luke chasing after them.

Lucy had a good couple of days with the family as she naturally kept close to Chris whenever he wasn’t stolen from his family and when those days did come along; she clung to Miley who had no problem spending time with the older woman.

“So you’re a cougar?” Miley smirked as Lucy blushed as she focused on her fingers and rings on her fingers.

“I never considered myself one or thought about the age difference.” What Lucy said was true, she didn’t think about how much older she was to Chris. All she focused on was the feelings that were slowly erupting from her core and gaining the butterflies and nerves that she once had for Tom. His face was slowly fading, but she only thought it was because he was clearly out of the picture. The only way to know for sure is to face him and that was exactly what she was going to do when she got home.

“You don’t look like your thirty-two; you actually look younger than Chris.”

Lucy smiled, “I’ll take that as a compliment and I’m not going to turn thirty-two for a few days.”

When Miley asked when was her birthday, Lucy shook her head telling her that she wasn’t going to say when because people always felt like doing something big for her birthday. “You deserve a birthday, Lu. Come on; tell me when your birthday is.” Miley’s voice went up a few octaves before she pouted hoping it would make the older woman cave.

Lucy sighed as she dared down at those blue eyes, “December 25th.”

“Christmas? Your birthday is on Christmas?” Lucy nodded, “Oh we are going to have so much fun with this! We can have a birthday slash Christmas party! It will be so much fun!”

“I don’t want to change any tradition from the Hemsworth’s. My birthday is irrelevant-”

“Bull shit! Your birthday is important and as for the Hemsworth family, they will have no problem celebrating your birthday on Christmas day. Does Chris know?” Lucy pursed her lips and shook her head; he was the last person she wanted to know. She knew he was going to make a bigger deal out of nothing and just being with him was enough.

Miley cooed when Lucy opened up about her real birthday gift, “We all know Chris is going to want to do something other than make love to you all night…that would be for later, but maybe we should-”

Lucy’s heart dropped. Make love? Her thoughts spiraled out of control as she thought about the possibilities of her being bare skin in front of Chris nonetheless molded into one sweaty erotic mess. A warm feeling trickled down her belly as the naughty thoughts started to consume her, this wasn’t the first time she had such thoughts, but she always had ways to, relief herself.

The soon to be thirty-two year old woman wasn’t that naïve, she had sex before. Not a lot of fond memories and doesn’t know what an orgasm feels like, but she has experienced it. Her hands have been better to her than actual men; most of the guys that she had been with were sloppy and clumsy and had no idea what they were doing. Maybe because they were teenagers back then and haven’t had a sexual encounter close to a decade. Was that bad? That she waited so long?

Lucy didn’t think so, but others might. She was broken out of her thoughts when Miley dragged her inside of the house to share with everyone about the birthday news. Like what Miley expected, everyone was disappointed that she didn’t tell anyone and Chris’ expression took the cake.

He stood up and walked towards his girlfriend, “Were you ever going to tell me your birthday?”

Lucy bit her lip, “I didn’t want you to fuss over it.”

“Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, my dear. You are always worth being fussed over. Have you made any plans, Miles?”

Miley grinned, “Only a few.” The other two women in the house decided to help as they took it upon themselves to make it as grand as possible. Lucy went into a panic as she kept telling them that she didn’t need a grand birthday party. “You only turn thirty-two once, Lu.”

“Don’t remind me.” Lucy groaned.

The next couple of days were chaotic to say the least, everything was being ordered last minute. They decided to take Lucy’s advice and made it semi-grand; they compromised with her as long as there weren’t random people she didn’t know being invited to her party. It was going to be small and simple like the Christmas’ the Hemsworth family always had.

Lucy woke up from her slumber with a light feathery touch on her head. As she opened her eyes she saw Chris lying there with a grin on his face, “Happy birthday, Lu.”

The now thirty-two year old woman licked her dry lips as she mumbled, “Thank you.” A soft kiss was planted on her lips before Chris decided to pick her up from their bed to wake her up. A scream fell from her lips, instantly she covered her mouth as she hissed, “Chris! You are causing a ruckus!”

“You are the one that screamed, not me.” Chris grinned playfully.

Lucy pouted as she was set down while she heard one of the girls screaming about how it was Christmas and everyone should be awake right now. Her pout turned into a smile remembering the wonderful things that happened during this time of the year, children’s joy is what she loved the most. It filled her heart and soul.

“Ready to go down stairs?”

Lucy glanced at Chris as she nodded, “Ready as I’ll ever be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wrote two chapters to make it align with TT. Thanks for the comments,

BlueDreams

JustThinking