Dormant Senses

A Trophy Father's Trophy Son.

'Alex wake up! Alex' Jack shook Alex hard. Alex turned around and smiled at Jack. His smile soon faded when Alex saw Jack's worried face.
'What's wrong Jack?'
'Your father is back.' Just like Jack, Alex's color drained from his face and he scrambled quickly to get his things in place.
'Come on Jack, I'm done!'
'Uh, Lex, we can't leave.'
'Jack, I hope you remember who my father is.'
'Yes I know, but you're not even dressed.' Alex looked down and found himself completely naked. He dropped the bag to the floor and quickly pulled out clothes. He shoved himself quickly into his boxers and faded denim skinny jeans. He put on his black v-neck and grabbed his hoodie from his bag.
'Alright let's go.' Alex walked out the room with a very sad Jack following behind. It honestly annoyed him that Alex's father was back in town but what was he supposed to do? He couldn't face the man because it would only result in Alex getting a beating. Jack stubbornly walked to the drivers side and got in.

___

Alex made it a little bit before four in the morning. He dashed inside and quickly undressed and redressed into his pajamas. He ran his hands through his hair to manage what he thought was a disheveled look and jumped into his uncomfortable bed. He grabbed his sheets and covered his entire body up.
An hour or so passed before he heard the door open. He didn't dare look up, scared his father might punch him then and there just cause.
'Alexander? Hey Alexander. Wake up.' Alex turned to face his brother; feigning he was in a groggy state.
'What Daniel?' Alex grumpily bit back.
'I brought you something back. Just don't tell dad okay?' Daniel held up a dog tag for Alex to see. Alex completely stunned, he grabbed the dog tag and twirled it inbetween his fingers.
'What the hell is going on?' Daniel quickly got up and looked between Alex and their father.
'Well?' Their father had a menacing look in his eyes which made Alex uneasy.
'Alexander took my dog tag!' Daniel practically squealed. Alex arose from his bed and looked at Daniel square in the eye.
' I did not take your dog tag. You gave it to me!' All of a sudden, Alex was being dragged against hardwood floor. He grabbed at his dads hands, yelled at the top of his lungs, and tried desperately to remove himself from the tight grip his dad had on his hair.
'Let me go!' Worse thing to ever do. Alex felt a blow to his right side of his face, knocking him out completely.
He awoke a few hours later, his body completely bloody and sore. He looked up to find his brother looking down at him, no expression on his face whatsoever.

___

Monday

Alex was completely exhausted and weak from the beating he received but he declined his mom's offer to let him stay at home. He made his way to class, wincing at the pain his right leg shot throughout his whole body. Why does he have always have to answer back? It only results in Hell. He shook away the thoughts and made it just in time to class. He hung his head low as he made his way to the back of him class. He took his usual seat next to Jack and placed his head on the table.
'Hey, what's wrong?' Alex looked up and faced Jack. Jack's breath caught in his throat as he got a good look at the damage on Alex's face. A bruised eye, a busted lip, and a loss gone in his eyes. Tears welled up in the boy who knew for sure he was completely and utterly in love with and he grabbed him quickly by the hand and led him out to the hallway.
'Mr. Barakat and Mr. Gaskarth, you don't leave.'
'He's not feeling too well sir. Please?' Their teacher hesitated but reluctantly nodded and handed them a pass. Jack walked down the hall to an empty room with Alex right by his side.
'What's happened Lex?' Alex laughed and placed his head in his hands.
'My father happened.'
'D-did he find out what happened?' Alex looked up and shook his head.
'He thought I stole from my brother.' Alex produced a shaky laugh and looked down at his hands, 'I just don't know what to do anymore.' He barely said above a whisper. Jack leaned in and kissed him on the lips.
'Be mine and I promise I won't let this happen to you anymore.' Alex nodded and kissed Jack hard. He could only hope that Jack can help him. He was honestly his last and only hope.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you have any questions or requests regarding anything, message me on here or my Tumblr and I'll try and answer you back as soon as possible <3 (De-anon though :))

Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J


P.S - Happy Birthday Josh Franceschi, you beautiful imbecile! <3