Dormant Senses

I'm Only A Man, I Have A Good Heart.

'Jack, go get a home welcoming gift for the Gaskarth's today.' Jack was currently sprawled all over his dad's couch watching television.
'Why do I have to go? You're already dressed!'
'Because I'm going back to work. Jack, do something kind for your boyfriend's family.' Jack sighed but listened to what his father said. He got dressed and made his way to his car. He looked over at Alex's house and noticed it to be what seemed completely empty. He presumed Alex and his mother had left to buy food. Alex must've muttered it somewhere between their make out session before he had to leave. Jack smiled at the thought of kissing Alex as he turned on the car and pulled away. Where would he go to shop for anything to bring? What would he buy? Alex sighed as he turned onto the highway. He looked down to find he had a Costco card. He should start there first.

___

Jack walked inside Costco. He pushed the cart slowly, trying to see something that would automatically catch his eye. No such luck at first but once he got to the baby section, he started to smile. The thought of having a kid with Alex was nice and it literally made his insides turn in all the right ways. He wouldn't mind to have a kid look like Alex cause Hell, if it looked like him, it might not get anywhere professional in life. Well maybe except for prostitution or an exotic dancer. Jack chuckled at his own joke as he made his way down the aisle. His phone vibrated three quarters of the way out of the baby section. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the screen.
'Hey baby.' He heard Alex chuckle and he smiled at the thought that he was the reason why Alex laughed frequently now.
'You know, that ass of yours looks nice in those jeans. Ow mom!' Jack arched an eyebrow and turned around to find Alex rubbing his arm. He smiled as he made his way towards his boyfriend and his mother.
'Hello everyone.'
'Hi Jack, what are you doing here sweetie?'
'Just shopping for something for you guys honestly.' Jack rubbed his hand on his neck and looked at Alex who was staring at him with hungry eyes. If they weren't in a store surrounded by dozens of people, including his own mother, he would tackle Jack to the floor and let Jack have him his way. Alex bit his lip at the thought of screwing Jack in the middle of the aisle as he watched his mother and boyfriend chat about a few things.
'I promise you love, you don't have to bring us anything because... Well you know.' Jack nodded and glanced between Alex and his mom.
'I'll leave you two alone.' His mom got the signal and pushed her cart in the direction Jack was headed.
'Hey.' Jack grabbed both of Alex's hands into his owns. He bended his head down and kissed Alex.
'Mmm.' Alex hummed into the kiss. Even though Alex was older than Jack, Jack still had a height advantage that drove Alex crazy. It seriously turned him on when he has to step on his tippy-toes to kiss is boyfriend. As cliche as it comes, Alex had one foot in the air as he continued to kiss his boyfriend in public, not giving a single rats-ass who sees. Jack pulled back and smiled down at his boyfriend.
'I can tell you missed me.'
'Mhm. I wasn't kidding when I called you and said your ass looked good in those jeans.'

___

Jack had driven over to his mom's place after leaving Costco and saying goodbye for now to Alex and his mom.
'Should I wear this pink dress or this blue dress?' His sister May came up to him. He was in his room and completely annoyed at the lack everyone avoiding knocking when they came down.
'I could have been masturbating.'
'Like I haven't walked in on you doing it before.' She put both of the dressed in one hand and mimicked the way Jack got off.
'Oh Alex! Oooooh Alex! Yeah Alex!'
'Shut up!' Jack threw a pillow at his sister's head.
'The blue one now get the fuck out of my room!' His sister giggled and left Jack alone. Twenty minutes had passed before Jack heard someone shout his name.
'I swear to God Jack, if you don't get your lazy ass off that bed of yours, we're leaving without you!' Jack grunted and got off the bed. He left the house and got inside the car with his entire family.
'Welcome! Come in! Nice to see you again Joyce and Bassam!' Alex's mother let the Bassam's in.
'Isobel, these are our kids, May and Joe.' May and Joe both shook Alex's mothers hand.
'Lovely to meet you two!' They walked over to the kitchen with Alex and Jack lingering behind. Alex grabbed Jack by the tie and pulled him into the small closet in the entryway. He crashed his lips into Jack's and pushed his hips onto Jack's increasing boner.
'Fuck Alex.' Jack said as Alex's hand starting rubbing Jack's hard-on through the fabric.
'We can't. Not now.' Alex let go and looked at his boyfriend. He gave him the puppy dog look that he was sure Jack would give in to. Wrong. Jack simply laughed and walked out with his boyfriend, making sure he doesn't have a boner anymore.
'Where were you two?' May asked as soon as the boys sat down.
'We were talking.' May nodded and grabbed the plate out of Joe's hands. They all got themselves a full amount of plate and ate. Everyone talked and laughed but all Jack was really happy about was later on.

___

'Thank you so much for having my Jack here spend the night. I feel like he's troubling you though.' Jack's mother said to Isobel.
'What? No. Jack is such a sweetheart. But anyways, I will walk you guys out. Jack go make yourself at home.'
'Okay ma'am. Goodnight guys, I'll be over dad's house tomorrow.' His parents nodded and walked outside with Isobel behind them. Alex instantly grabbed Jack's hand and practically dragged him up the stairs. Jack laughed once Alex shut the door.
'You know your mom is going to come up the stairs any second right?' Jack said to Alex who was taking off his shirt.
'So?' He nearly attacked Jack. He pressed kisses all over Jack's face, down his jawline and stopped at his neck so he can bite and suck just the way Jack likes.
'Fuck, Lex babe. Wait until your mom comes okay?' Alex got frustrated and got off his boyfriend. He grabbed a few of his things and walked out of his room, down the hall and into the bathroom.
A few seconds passed before he heard a knock on the door.
'You gonna let me in?' He heard Jack say. He slipped on his shirt to sleep in and opened the door.
'The bathroom is all yours.' Jack sighed and thought against fighting with Alex.
'Are you mad at me?' Jack said as soon as he reentered the room.
'Yes Jack. I'm horny and you don't want to have sex.'
'Babe...'
'Don't 'babe' me. I'm going to sleep.' Alex flipped over and covered himself completely. Jack crawled into the bed and slid under the covers.
'Lex, baby. Please?' Jack kissed Alex's neck. He didn't get a response so he continued to kiss his neck and nibble on his ear.
'Fuck Jack. P-please s-stop.' Jack knew that was Alex's weak spot so of course he wasn't going to stop. Alex turned to face Jack.
'Please, I'm tired and not in the mood anymore.' Jack nodded and held his arm open for Alex.
'Well, we can cuddle right?' Alex smiled and scooted over into Jack's embrace.
'This is nice.' Alex nodded as wrapped his arm around Jack's waist. Jack kissed the top of Alex's head and closed his eyes, taking in everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Having a shitty day but you guys are so cute :3 I love seeing your comments <3 Thanks for brightening up my day just a bit <3

Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J