Dormant Senses

It's Been Awhile Since I've Felt Butterflies.

Waking up to Alex had to be Jack's favorite thing in the whole world. He hugged his cuddly boyfriend closer and kissed his temple. He looked at Alex's clock and noticed it was a little bit after eight am. His father wasn't expecting him until later on in the evening and Jack knew Alex's mom was going to be out with his mother so that left Alex all to himself.
'Hey wake up.' He whispered in Alex's ear.
'Mmm...' Alex moved further away from Jack.
'Lex, babe. Wake up.'
'Wha...' Alex turned around to face Jack. He rubbed his eyes, losing focus of Jack for ten seconds.
'We're home alone. What do you want to do today?' Alex grunted and glanced back at his clock.
'Seriously Jack? It's eight forty-five. Lemme sleep some more.'
'No.' Jack pulled Alex off the bed and tackled his boyfriend with kisses. Alex laughed and put his palms against Jack's chest.
'Fine. I'm up. We can go out for breakfast.' Jack nodded and leaned in and pecked Alex's cheek. They got up off the floor and went to go change in separate bathrooms. You would think after having seen each other naked countless of times, the boys would be comfortable with dressing in front of each other.
'You ready?' Jack asked through the door. Alex ran a hand through his hair and opened to reveal Jack who was wearing a very low cut v-neck, revealing a bit chest hair.
Alex bit his lip and looked his boyfriend in the eyes, 'You sure you don't want to stay?' Jack laughed and pulled his boyfriend's hand.

___

'Shit!' Jack exclaimed as a bit of his coffee slipped on his lap. They were sitting by some docks that were directly behind the Dunkin' Donuts.
'You're so clumsy.' Alex giggled and took a bite of Jack's sausage sandwich.
'I just spilled coffee on me and you call me clumsy? And on top of that you take a bite of my motherfucking sandwich! Some boyfriend you are.' Alex giggled and rested his head on Jack's shoulder.
'Well consider it even since I didn't get none last night.' Jack stopped fiddling with wiping off the stain and glanced down at his feet, feeling guilty about it.
'M'sorry Lex..' Alex sighed and weaved his hand through the free hand of Jack's.
'You owe me though.' Jack laughed and nodded.
'What do you want to do now?' Jack asked as they took as stroll through the little shops that were on the dock.
'I have no idea Jack.'
'What time is your mom coming home?'
'She said she was coming home after seven. What time is it?' Jack glanced down at his wrist.
'Half passed noon.' Alex nodded and stopped in front of a store.
'Oh! Can we get this for Belle?' Belle was the little Italian Greyhound that Jack bought for Alex with his allowance a few months ago. It was a birthday slash anniversary gift for Alex. Alex practically squealed and hugged the puppy to death after Jack had given him her in his basement.
Jack walked inside the store with Alex and picked out the pink spiked collar up. He handed it over to the cashier and gave him the cash as soon as the cashier ringed them up.
'Thank you Jacky.' Alex kissed Jack grabbed his hand once again.
'Can we go see Belle now?' Belle was at Rian's place and Jack practically lived there now if he wasn't with his father.
'Sure.' Jack let go of Alex's hand and draped his arm around his boyfriend's shoulders.

___

'I'm gonna take her out on a walk.'
'Do you want me to come with you?' Jack asked. In return, he got the door slammed on his face as a response. They had a fight on the car ride to Rian's place and it bothered Jack so much that all he wanted to do was forget it. That didn't help because as soon as he sat down, the whole conversation came flooding back.
'Alex babe, you know I can't keep the dog at my place.' Jack said, smiling at his boyfriend.
'But why not? You bought her for me, I don't see how she's going to be a pro-'
'She's a fucking dog Alex. Not a fucking person. Just chill. She'll be fine at Rian's place.' Jack said through a laugh as he quickly started to get aggravated at his stubborn boyfriend.
'Well she's kind of like a human Jack. She needs to be taken care of.'
'She's fine there Alex.'
'It's abuse Jack.'
'Last time I checked, abuse is when someone lays a hand on someone else. I'm trying to help you with your fucking thing Alex okay. One problem at a time.'
'Thing? You think that the abuse I receive is a 'thing'?
'I didn't mean it like that Lex...'
'Well Jack, if you don't want to be in this relationship anymore because of my 'thing' th-'
'I'm just fucking tired Lex! Dammit, it's hard to fucking try to keep you from not cutting and from keeping your father from not hurting you and now you want me to bring this stupid fucking dog into my house? I can't, do you understand? Or do you want me to dumb it down for you?'
'I perfectly understand.'

Jack cringed as he remembered all the stupid things that came out of his mouth. He didn't understand what ticked him off in the first place. He just could have told Alex that he couldn't bring the dog to his house just yet and let the subject drop but no, he insisted to fight. He turned on the television and flipped through some of the channels. He heard the door open and Alex kick off his shoes by the door. A small grey head came around the corner and spotted Jack on the couch. Belle jumped up and laid on Jack's lap. Jack petted her and saw Alex come around.
'I'll take the problem off of your hands.' Alex grabbed Belle and walked out of the living room.
'Lex. Come here.'
'Don't. Don't call me 'Lex' and don't treat me like I'm a fucking kid Jack. I know what you fucking said back there.' Jack ran a hand through his hair and looked at his boyfriend.
'And I am so sorry baby. You don't understand how much I regret saying all of that.'
'But you said it anyways. Just... Just take me home Jack.' Jack sighed in defeat and walked over to the door and slipped on his shoes.

___

'I'm going to spend the night at Rian's so I can keep an eye out for Belle. Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow so you can spend the day with her?' Alex was still staring at his hands.
'I don't know...' Jack heard Alex swallow back hard and he closed his eyes. He was the reason Alex was feeling like crap right now and it was honestly sickening him that he could do this to the person he loves.
'Baby...' Jack cooed. He placed one of his hands underneath Alex's chin and forced him to face him. Alex had some tears in his eyes that he was trying his hardest not to let them go.
'I am so sorry baby. I never, ever, ever, meant to hurt you.' Alex nodded his head just a bit. Jack leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Alex's plumped ones. Alex parted his lips and allowed Jack's tongue to roam around for a bit. Alex pulled back after a few minutes and pressed his forehead against Jack's.
'Pick me up at eight.' Alex said before he got out the car and walked towards his home. Jack leaned into his seat and watched as Alex waved him a goodbye before closing the door shut. He pulled away from the curb and drove back to Rian's place.

___

'Yeah dad. I'm fine staying here. Rian wants me to take care of his place.' Jack threw a piece of ham out to Belle. She ate it up and shook her tail so Jack can drop more. If he gave her anymore, Alex would for sure find out about it.
'I promise I will call you and mom everyday. Trust me, these two weeks will breeze by. It would be like I wasn't even gone.' Jack reassured his father. 'Alright, love you too. Goodnight.' He hung up and picked up his finished sandwich.
'Come on Belle. Join daddy as he watches some porn. Wait, are you over eighteen? Just kidding. Want a bite?' He held out the sandwich and watched as Belle took a bite. He considered if it wasn't sanitary to eat the rest but right now he didn't give a rats-ass as two hot men appeared on the television screen before him.
'Well hello Pedro and George.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Breaking news: You guys are perf! <3 That is all. I need to stop updating this regularly...

Commenters and Recommenders:
secretofbacon
destery lover482
love me always
Iceyythepenguin
biancaxx5
darkeyeddreamerr
catribecome
Haiiihatersx3
daydr3amaway
CobraCommanderBro
AkiPanda413
Matt Shultz
Alex'sBitch17
GlamorousZombie
BYEANDATL
theparaset
leoplur4don


QandA: Favorite book?

Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J