Dormant Senses

I'd Rather "Hang Out" With A Noose For Fun.

Jack woke up to the sound of his phone blaring a Green Day song. He reached over and snatched it off the coffee table.
'Ello? Ri? What is it?'
'Are you staying over my house for the whole spring break?' Jack rubbed his eyes and looked down at his lap. Belle had taken up the idea of sleeping on his lap where his raging morning wood started to ache.
'Uh yeah. Don't worry. I won't throw a party.' Jack rolled his eyes and gently picked up Belle and placed her to the side.
'O-okay. I was just worried you would..'
'Fuck you Ri.' Jack hung up and got off the couch gently, careful not to wake up Belle. He went to the bathroom and started up the needed hot shower. He undressed and got in, the water droplets hitting his back gently. Jack moaned to the feel and looked down at his hard on. Sex in the shower wouldn't be bad right about now. Jack thought as he grabbed the body wash and started on his body first. Thirty minutes later, Jack was fully dressed. He looked at the clock and realized it was a quarter to nine.
'Shit!' Jack grabbed his keys and dashed out the house. He drove as quickly as possible to Alex's house. Oh he was gonna get it this time. He walked up to the door and knocked twice. He heard someone walk to the door. Alex opened it and he looked extremely pissed.
'Hey.'
'Hey? You've got to be fucking kidding me Jack.'
'Alex, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how long I took in the shower and I had to walk Belle. I'm just so sorry.' Alex rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch and grabbed his beanie.
'Just take me to go see Belle okay?' Jack nodded and walked out with his pissed off boyfriend.

___

Jack sat down on the kitchen stool and watched his boyfriend feed his dog. It was nearing noon and Alex hadn't spoken a word to Jack at all. Jack sighed and walked over to his boyfriend.
'So you're not going to talk to me at all? Do you even want to hang out with me today?'
'I'd rather hang out with a noose, thank you very much.' Alex pushed by his boyfriend and walked over to the couch.
'You've got to be fucking kidding me.' Jack said, following his boyfriend into the living room. 'I said I was sorry Alex. What more do you want me to do? I'm down on my hands and knees for you and the one day I come late, you can't cut me a single break?'
'I can't. Not after yesterday and not after this morning. You don't just say shit like that to me and not expect it to hurt Jack. So, no. I won't cut you a fucking break!' Alex threw his hands up in the air.
'You're being over dramatic.'
'Fuck off!' Jack laughed and walked to the front door.
'Where are you going?'
'You told me to fuck off. I'm only doing as told.' He walked out and left Alex to bite his bottom lip and look around the place. He picked up Belle and held her close before he put her back down and walked over to the bathroom. He knew he shouldn't have overreacted but he really couldn't take back what he said now. The only way he can pay for what he did was to cut. He grabbed a pair of scissors from the cabinet and pulled down his pants, revealing his hip and the other scars that decorated it. He pressed the metal down and slowly made a trail across. Unfortunately, his phone vibrated, startling him which made him push harder and blood started squirting out too much. Alex freaked out and dropped everything, feeling a little faint because of all the blood he was losing. He grabbed his phone and picked it up.
'Hey... I'm sorry about earlier...' He faintly heard Jack say.
'Jack. I need..' Before he could even finish his sentence, he passed out.

___

'Oh look! He's coming too!' Alex heard a very familiar voice say. He opened his eyes and saw he was in hospital room. He looked down and saw he was in a hospital gown.
'Fuck. What happened?'
'Jack said you slipped and cut yourself. You must've hit yourself on the way down.' May said.
'Jack? Where's Jack?'
'He'll be back. He wanted us to watch you for a bit.' Joe, Jack's brother, said. Alex nodded and leaned back into his pillow.
'Is he up?' He heard his boyfriend say.
'Yeah, he was looking for you.' He heard May said to Jack.
'Can you guys give us a minute?' He heard footsteps leave the room and he looked up to find Jack looking down at him.
'The doctors said you can be discharged now.'
'O-okay. Jack?'
'Save it Alex.' Jack snapped, 'I can't believe you fucking lied to me. You said you didn't cut anymore. Fuck Alex. Get your shit and let's go.' Jack walked out of the room.

___

'I don't know Beau. Sometimes I feel like Alex doesn't care anymore.' Jack said to one of his close friends, Beau Bokan. Beau draped his arm around Jack's shoulders and gave him a squeeze.
'I'm sure it will get better Jack.'
'He lied to me Beau.' Jack was staring at his hands and trying so hard not to remember the way he found Alex.
'I just don't know if I can trust me him again.' Jack sighed and looked over at Beau who was giving him a sympathetic look.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am severely disappointed in this chapter. Like I can't even. So I'm going to update as soon as I get 5 comments on this jhsdkgjoerg <3

QandA: What do you want to happen in the next chapters?

Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J