Dormant Senses

Talk To Me, I'm Torn.

Alex had to admit, he was more than happy to have school start up again. The more he stayed in his 'home' the more he felt like he was going insane. Of course it didn't make any better that Jack was also mad at him for continuing to cut himself. But Jack didn't understand, he couldn't understand. This was Alex's only mechanism for relieving himself. Although the last time he cut himself, he ended up in the hospital and under watch for a few hours. Alex bit his lip and picked on the strands that were coming out of his bed. He was upset how Jack had been avoiding talking to him ever since the incident a few days ago but sheesh, could you really blame Alex? He was only punishing himself because he upset Jack.
Thinking about Jack made his heart beat a little faster and the butterflies appear in his stomach again. Sad part was, he didn't know whether it was from fear or from the love he has for Jack. Of course he always knew that they were from the love he has for Jack. Or so he thinks.

___

'Call him.' Jack shook his head as Rian stood before him, a phone in his hand and a stern look on his face. It was scary how Rian could turn from 'coolest best friend' to 'control freak of a dad' in a split second.
'Jack, you have to call him sooner or later. I know what he did was wrong but he is your boyfriend after all...' There was that switch again. Man he's getting good at that.
'Yeah I know Rian. Here, gimme the phone.' Rian handed Jack the phone and walked out of the living room and into his bedroom to let Jack deal with this 'issue'. He dialed Alex's number and hummed to the tune of the show he was watching while he waited for Alex to pick up.
'Hi Rian.' He bit his lip when he heard the pure sadness in Alex's voice. He sounded defeated and it didn't help that Jack felt responsible for that.
'Hey babe... It's Jack.' He said through a shaky laugh. To be honest, he doesn't know why he's so nervous to talk to him boyfriend. Maybe it was because he was scared Alex might leave him for someone better? But little does he know, Alex feels the same way.
'Oh... Hey.' There was awkward tension through the line and Jack had to cough to kinda get the conversation going again.
'So...' Alex said.
'So...' Jack heard Alex sigh on the other line.
'Why did you call Jack?'
'I wanna see my baby.' Might as well get to the point.
'Really?' Jack smiled and lifted himself up off the couch, and went into the kitchen.
'Yes really. Can you come over? Rian can go pick you up, he has to go see Zack anyways.' Jack rolled his eyes and scanned the fridge for some delicacies.
'O-okay. I'm already dressed...'
'Perfect! He'll be there in fifteen minutes.' Jack hung up and ran over to Rian's bedroom. He flung opened the door and threw himself onto Rian's body. Rian grunted under him and flipped Jack to the other side of the bed.
'What do you want fag?' Jack pouted his lip and sat up.
'Go pick up my baby.'
'Really? You guys are on good terms again?'
'Sorta. Just hurry up. I said you were gonna be there in fifteen minutes. You just wasted three, now go.'
'Fine.' Rian huffed and rolled out of bed, slipping on his chucks and walking out the room at a leisurely pace.
'Dawson! Move your ass!' Jack slapped Rian's butt and Rian giggled, jogging out the house, and to the car. He waved a goodbye as he pulled out of his driveway and sped off.

___

'A movie night before school babe?' Alex bit is lip as he sat between Jack's legs.
'Mhm. Popcorn?' Alex shook his head and handed the DVD back to Jack. Jack pressed his lips onto Alex's neck, causing Alex to giggle like a little school girl.
'You'll like the movie now nut up or shut up.'
'But it's scary baby.' Alex snuggled his head into Jack's neck, clearly just eager to be in the presence of his boyfriend.
'Mmm... It's not that scary.'
'My Bloody Valentine isn't scary? Jack, are you on drugs?'
'Jensen Ackles is in it. He's hot.'
'Well I'm not gonna argue with you on that.'
'Shut up. I'm the only one who can say Jensen is cute.' Alex rolled his eyes and snuggled deeper into his boyfriend if that was possible. He heard Jack chew the popcorn quietly while the intro began. Alex's eyes started to flutter shut, of course he knew he wasn't going to be awake for the movie. Not in this loving position.

___

'Baby? Babe. Babe, you need to wake up. We have school tomorrow and I need to take you home.' Jack whispered into Alex's ear.
'Hmm..' Alex turned to face his boyfriend.
'Hey.' Jack smiled and bent down to kiss his boyfriend's pouted lips.
'Mmm...' Alex moaned into the kiss, content with waking up to this. He opened his mouth a bit and let Jack's tongue roam around the roof of his mouth before slowly, both tongues started to dance in his mouth.
'Uh...' Jack broke the kiss and looked up to find Zack awkwardly standing at the doorway.
'Can I help you Merrick?'
'Ha. Funny. We gotta go Alex.' Alex nodded and got off the bed. He turned to look at Jack, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him passionately. Alex could feel Jack smile into the kiss. He pulled apart before he got the nerve to pull Jack onto the bed and do dirty things to him then and there.
'Ready.' He said to Zack. Zack nodded and Alex walked hand-in-hand with Jack to the door.
'Are you spending the night here?' Alex asked Jack.
'Yeah. We'll pick you up tomorrow okay?' Alex nodded and pecked Jack's lips before leaving him in the doorway. He got in the car and waved goodbye from his seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I s2g, you guys didn't miss this story at all.

Tumblr
Twitter

QandA: Any upcoming concerts for my lovely followers? :)

Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J