Dormant Senses

So Just Sing On Baby, We'll Make It Through.

Alex had to admit, he missed his mother like crazy and he was glad it was Friday and he could see her again. Of course, he was totally pissed off when he saw her sporting a fresh black eye when she got out the car.
'Couldn't even control yourself when you were visiting family.' Alex mumbled as he helped unpack the car. His father shoved a luggage into his stomach.
'Sass me one more time boy, I swear it won't be the bag hurting you.' Alex didn't say anything but retreated back into the house with his mom right by his side.
'Go make dinner Isobel.' He saw his mom nod and walk into the kitchen. He rolled his eyes at his father and walked into the kitchen with his mom.
'Oh honey... How was school this week?'
'Mom?' His mom was practically spinning on her heels in desperate need to find something to distract herself from the tears that were begging to be released.
'So how was your week?' Alex didn't answer. He just walked behind his mother and wrapped his arms around her. She sighed and turned around to hug her son closer.
‘I’m so sorry.’ Alex mumbled into his mother’s hair. She simply shrugged and pulled back, wiping away the tears that slipped.
‘I need to get started on dinner. Why don’t you go clean yourself up and I’ll call you down when dinner is ready, yeah?’ Alex nodded and walked up the stairs into his bedroom. He looked over at his desk and found his phone to be lit. He may or may not have skipped to his phone a little too eagerly.
Jack’s name lit the screen and he answered quickly.
’Took you long enough.’ was the first thing Jack said when Alex answered. Alex rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed, back resting up against the headboard.
‘I was welcoming back my mom you selfish prick.’
’Mmm… I love when you talk to me in that British voice of yours.’ Alex bit his lip and looked back at the door to make sure it was locked.
‘Shut up sicko… I miss you.’ He heard Jack’s husky laugh and bit down on his lip harder than before.
’Think I can sneak in tonight after dinner?’
‘I hope you remember my dad is home.’ He heard Jack sigh and all Alex wanted to do was say yes a thousand times.
’Right. Are you coming over tomorrow?’
‘Yes. Do you even have to ask?’ He heard that adorable laugh once more before it fell silent on the other line. He hated how Jack never said goodbye but then again, it was always hard for him to say goodbye too.

‘Jack! Stop!’ Alex attempted to swat away Jack’s grabby hands as he tried to make lunch for the both of them. Alex was spending the afternoon with Jack without the worry of his father questioning where he was. Alex plopped down loads of ham and turkey onto Jack’s sandwich, just the way he likes it, and put another slice of bread on top.
‘Here. Now leave me alone Barakat.’ Jack smirked and walked out the kitchen leaving Alex to finish his own meal. Alex walked out two minutes, later, deliberately avoiding sitting next to Jack.
‘Baby.’ Jack said in a whiny voice as Alex plopped down on the other couch.
‘What Jackary?’ Jack pouted and patted the empty seat next to him indicating Alex should occupy the space instead. Alex sighed and walked over, taking the seat next to Jack.
‘You’re so needy.’ Alex said jokingly as his took a bite of his sandwich. Jack laughed and draped his arm over Alex’s shoulder bringing him closer.
‘You love that.’ Alex sighed and looked up at Jack.
‘I suppose on occasions.’ Jack rolled his eyes and leaned down, placing a peck on the plumped lips he just couldn’t get enough of. Alex smiled at Jack after the kiss and continued to watch whatever the hell Jack put on.

‘Do you have to go?’ Jack complained as Alex was heading towards the front door.
‘Unfortunately. I wish I could spend the night… And you know… Cuddle and stuff…’ Alex said all of this while letting his fingertips explore the showing skin of Jack’s tummy right above the waist. Jack didn't say anything for some time, he just let Alex do what he was doing.
‘Can I at least try and convince you otherwise?’ Alex looked up and found a playfully smirk painted on his boyfriend’s mouth. The heated kiss between the two boys was defiantly gonna lead to something else.
Jack sighed but opened the door to let his boyfriend out.
'See you Monday?' Jack nodded and kissed Alex's forehead before Alex walked back to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the disappointing chapter but I'm posting the next one in a few hours! So after that you'll have 3 more chapters until the end :((((