Dormant Senses

Questions!

The whole back story: So in the beginning, Jack was out with his friends going to Five Guys (as mentioned in the first few chapters) and like, on their way there, Jack is kinda going all crazy driving and shit like that and all of a sudden, a truck driver slammed into the side of his car. The side where Zack and Rian were sitting. The car rolled around a few times before coming to a complete stop in the middle of the roadway. Rian and Zack were pronounced dead on the spot and Jack was pretty much in a coma state for the first month he had to be back in school. So once he awoke from his coma, he was immediately put into therapy and the first person he saw was Alexander Gaskarth. For some reason, Jack was still in a state where he was stick in a certain time that Rian and Zack still existed in. See, Jack was an only child so Rian and Zack were his best friends alongside May and Joe who got really close with once he started residing in this institution. So when Jack is left in his room at night to think alone, he starts to fantasy this life with his psychologist because of what his psychologist told him about his experiences in life. So that's basically why he makes up this perfect little world because in reality, "high school Alex" was Jack's current state.

Kortskies asked: is Jack going to end up committing suicide too??
Answer: Well see, the original plan was to have it be some Romeo/Juliet scenario but I hated that concept so I kept it with the biggest of biggest plot twists ever.

f0reverbr0ken asked: Will you make Alex's dad and brother pay?
Answer: Why pay when they're not real? ;) Peter - Alexander's boss
Daniel - co-workers

Not sure if there was other questions, but anyways. There were a few alternatives like how Alex and Jack were not ever going to be together because Jack ends up getting with a chic and they live happily ever after together and Alex ends up in drugs and dies on the street alone. I mean that and the Romeo/Juliet story... I wasn't feeling it.

But anyways! My new story, "Dead Friends" is going to be a Jalex fic and I don't wanna give too much away but it will be posted this Saturday :)

Also! Co-writing a new fic with the lovely cellinalove called "Love Tore Us Apart" which will also be posted THIS Saturday as well! So keep an eye out for it :)
Oh and check out her story Where Ghosts Roam because it's seriously amazing. Please, if you do, @ me in the comments with your tumblr/twitter and I'll follow you! Tell her how great she is in the comments of her story! Please! <3 Love you all.