Dormant Senses

Call My Name, I'm Just A Kiss Away.

Alex took out his phone and texted Jack as soon as he got out the job.
'Hey, it's me Alex. I'm out. Alex bit his lip and walked down the block to the bus stop.
'Hey, I was just driving by da neighborhood, lemme pik u up? Alex bit his lip and deliberated whether he wanted a ride or not when a car pulled up next to him.
'Hey hotstuff, need a lift?' Alex turned and found Jack smiling widely as he unlocked the doors for Alex to get in. Alex hoped in and smiled at Jack.
'When you said you were by the neighborhood, you seriously meant by the neighborhood.' Jack chuckled and drove forward.
'My dad lives by here. Where next?' Alex pointed to the right.
'After the next stop sign, make a left.' Jack nodded, 'Where does your father live by?'
'It's kinda heading this way. This new family moved in by his house recently. He said they've been there for more than a week now.' Jack made a left and waited for Alex to give him the next instructions.
'Hmm... Keep on going straight until you hit the stop sign and the yield sign, by there you make a right.' Jack nodded and continued down the way. Maybe Alex lived close by his dad which means Jack could move in with his old man just to see Alex everyday.
'It's in the dead end zone, the house with the red wagon out in the front.' Jack smiled widely as he pulled up onto the curb.
'You live by my dad! I'm currently sleeping over his house this week. I have this thing with him and my mom that we spend once a week with each other every month.' Jack was practically bouncing in his seat.
'Cool! I'll get to see you often.' Alex smiled and placed one of his hands on Jack's.
'Um... Alex?' Alex cocked his head to the side and looked at Jack.
'I-I have to tell you something...'
'What is it Ja-' Alex was cut off short by someone screaming his name. He looked out to see that it was an older looking women who Jack thought, Alex resembled a lot.
'I should go, my mom made dinner today.' Jack pouted but released the unknown grip he had on Alex's hand go.
'D-do you wa-wanna c-come over?' Alex bit his lip and looked at Jack with pleading eyes.
'I'd love to. Lemme park the car in my dad's driveway.' Alex nodded and walked up to his mom to tell her they had a guest over. Alex wasn't too worried because his dad and brother weren't infesting the place with their presence. They were going to be gone for almost three weeks and a half hunting in Washington. Alex threw a big party in his head. He didn't realize that he was actually smiling widely which resulted in him getting smacked right in the face. He didn't mind though. He and his mom had the place to themselves for a bit which was quite nice.
Jack walked over to the house and entered. He followed the scent of what smelled like Mac-N-Cheese to the kitchen. Jack smiled as he saw Alex concentrating hard on setting everything precisely.
'You're kinda cute when you stick your tongue out your mouth like that.' Alex jumped slightly in the air from the startle Jack caused him. Jack laughed and walked over to help Alex. Alex's mother came out and told the boys to sit down as she served them.
'Thank you Mrs. Gaskarth.' Jack could practically see her cringe as he said her name.
'Please sweetheart, call me Isobel.' Jack nodded and placed a forkful of Mac-N-Cheese into his mouth.
'I'm sorry I didn't make anything nicer, I didn't know Alex would be having a guest over.'
'No worries Isobel, Mac-N-Cheese is my survival food.' Isobel laughed and Alex squeezed Jack's knee to thank him for being so kind.

___

They chatted all throughout dinner about small things. Isobel excused herself goodnight and warned Alex and Jack not to be up too late considering it was only Tuesday.
'I'm sleeping in the living room because that's my punishment.' Jack frowned and followed Alex into the living room to set up his bed.
'So your dad truly hates you.' Alex shrugged as they watched TV for a bit.
'Where is he now?'
'He's hunting in Washington with my brother and uncle.' Jack nodded and continued to fiddle with his jeans.
'Jack. You've been playing with the hem of your jeans for the past three minutes. Is there something bothering you?' Alex turned to face Jack, his eyes scanning Jack's to search for answers.
'I mean... Remember when I said I had something to tell you?' Alex nodded and waited for Jack to continue.
'Well... I mean... I don't want you to freak out or anything...'
'Oh for the love of God, Jack come here!' Alex grabbed a handful of Jack's hair and crashed their lips together. Jack didn't hesitate at all to kiss back. He pushed Alex back into the bed and pushed his hips onto Alex's. Alex released a small moan, allowing Jack's tongue to slip in. Their tongues danced and Alex sucked Jack's, causing Jack to moan rather loudly. Alex giggled into the kiss as he rocked his hips up and pushed them onto Jack's. Just as Jack was about to slip a hand down Alex's pants, a shriek was heard from the living room entrance.
'Oh, I'm so, so, so sorry! I should leave!' Both boys instantly separated and Alex looked at Jack apologetically.
'I should go...' Alex nodded and walked Jack to the door.
'See you tomorrow morning?' Alex nodded and stood on his toes to kiss Jack on the cheek.
'G'night Jack.'
'Night Alex.' Jack walked out the door and placed a hand on his lips. He couldn't stop smiling at the fact that he just made out with Alex even if it was cut short. He was sure hoping Alex enjoyed it too.
In fact, Alex was practically skipping around the whole house once he closed the door. He ran upstairs and talked to his mom about it and they both laughed and practically squealed together like hormonal twelve year old girls. This was the best day for both boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
These past two chapters are disappointing me so much omfg. I'm losing my touch stop. sdhfhjwiof
Sorry it's short by the way sdhgoisdfg

Commenters!
secretofbacon
destery lover482
love me always
Iceyythepenguin
biancaxx5
darkeyeddreamerr


Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J


P.S - Douche Canoe was probably the funniest thing ever okay. I laughed for five minutes omfg and omfg I love OM&M so much cries sobs