Dormant Senses

Clumsy Words And Bad Pickup Lines.

The week passed by smoothly. It was finally Friday and Alex had been home for nearly twenty minutes trying to straighten his hair.
'Which one mom?' He had finally finished doing his hair and was now standing in front of his mother with two flannels in each hand.
'Sweetheart, Jack will like you in whatever you wear.'
'You're no freakin' help!' Alex heard his mother chuckled and he ran off to his room. He laid his red flannel shirt down and slipped on his white v-neck. His put on his flannel on top of his v-neck and heard the sound of the door opening.
'Come on in Jack.' Alex heard his mother say. Alex squealed and grabbed his grey beanie. Alex made his way downstairs as fast as he could without seeming desperate. He didn't want his mom to bring out the baby books but mainly he just wanted to go out with Jack. Jack smiled when he saw Alex come down the stairs.
'You ready?' Alex nodded and he walked over to his mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
'Have fun boys!' She grabbed Alex by the arm and whispered in his ear, 'But not too much fun.' Alex blushed and followed Jack out to his car where Jack, being the gentleman that he is, opened the door for Alex.
'So where are we going?' Alex asked Jack as soon as he was in the car.
'It's a surprise Alex. Be patient.' Jack chuckled and drove off towards their destination.

___

'Are we there yet?' Alex asked for the hundredth time.
'Alex, I really wish you would stop talking.' Jack said. Alex pouted his lips but remained quite for the next five minutes.
'We're here.' Jack got out the car and Alex looked around. They were by a cabin house that was lit up and Alex jumped in his seat when his door opened.
'Come on.' Jack held out his hand and Alex grabbed it.
'Is this safe Jack? I mean, where exactly are we? Do your parents know you're out he-' Jack cut Alex's questions off by kissing him on the lips.
'Shut up.' He muttered in the kiss. Alex stepped on his tippy-toes and kissed Jack back, clearly content that he was stopped this way instead of any other way.
'Let's go.' Jack pulled Alex's hand and walked inside the cabin. Alex looked around and saw the cozy little things that brought a smile to his face.
'Dinner is waiting for us. This way.' Jack snaked his arms around Alex's waist and dragged him to the dining room. A rose bouquet was on the table and Jack reached for it. He handed the roses to Alex who had a huge grin on his face.
'They smell so good.'
'Thought they would. Sit down.' Jack pulled out Alex's seat. Alex sat down and leaned his head back to look up at Jack who in turn, smiled down at him. Jack took a seat next to Alex and revealed their dinner.
'Pizza Jack? Oh my god.' Jack smiled and handed Alex a slice.
'It's a candlelight dinner but with pizza instead of filet Mignon.' Alex chuckled and took a bite of his pizza.
They chatted throughout the whole dinner and finished all the pizza and the dessert - apple pie and vanilla ice-cream - and they were now on the bed, cuddling side by side. Jack stroked Alex's hair and kissed the top of his head.
'Hey Alex?' Alex looked up to meet Jack's eyes.
'Hmm...?'
'I want you to stop cutting. You don't have to cut. You can come to me when you're feeling out of place okay?' Alex put his head back down and snugged closer to Jack. Not bothering to answer his question but not really saying no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day say whaaaaaaaat? :)
It's cause I love all of you, yes even my silent readers :)
(sorry it's short)

Warped Post!

Don't forget to answer the question!

Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J