Dormant Senses

Naive Minds For Naive Lives.

'We're staying here until Sunday afternoon.' Jack announced to Alex who was already packing his things.
'What? Jack, you know my mom only approved of us spending one night here...'
'Well I called her up when you fell asleep and she said it was okay.' Jack said as he took a seat on the bed. Alex slowly started to take out his things.
'O-okay.'
'I made pancakes if that makes you feel any better?'
'That was you trying to burn the cabin down?' Jack pouted his lips as Alex laughed at his own joke. Jack got up and tackled Alex to the ground, tickling him and causing him to lose his breath.
'Stop Jack! I'm sorry!' Jack pinned down Alex's hands beside his head. He hovered his mouth above Alex's before saying, 'Kiss me if you're sorry.' Alex looked into Jack's eyes before stretching his neck up and molding his lips into Jack's. Jack's eyes fluttered close and he released his grip on Alex. Alex pushed himself up onto his elbows, allowing Jack to slip his hands underneath his shirt. Too bad everything was cut short when Alex heard his phone ring.
'Get off Jack!' He pushed Jack off of him and giggled when Jack tried to reach for him to come back down.
'Mom? Hey.' Alex paused and let his mother talk. 'Yes ma'am. I will eat properly and I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. Goodbye.' Alex sighed and looked down to find Jack on his knees in front of him.
'What are you doing?' Jack smiled up at Alex before getting back to his feet. Jack leaned into Alex and kissed him on the lips.
'What about those pancakes?' Alex mumbled into the kiss. Jack laughed and grabbed Alex's hand, dragging him out the room and into the kitchen.

___

'We're going into town to shop for food Alex. I am not letting you stay here alone and that is final.' Jack said to the stubborn Alex who had shut himself in the bathroom.
'I don't wanna.'
'Don't care Alex. If you don't come out, I'm busting in.' Alex laughed and clamped his hand over his mouth.
'Suit yourself.' Jack pulled out the key for the bathroom and unlocked it. He turned it slightly and kicked hard with his foot. Of course he wasn't strong enough to break the door down by himself, this was obviously his plan from the get go.
'Told you I'd bust in.' Alex narrowed his eyes at him and followed Jack out into the hallway.
'Jacky... I don't want to go.' Alex wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and clung onto him like a five year old to his mother.
'You're worse than my siblings Alex. And they're older than you!' Jack dragged Alex's body towards the door.
'Fine. We'll go.' Jack leaned in to give Alex a kiss but he put his hand up to stop him.
'But... But I get something in return tonight.' Jack arched his eyebrows in confusion but soon that changed to a smirk that tugged on his lips as he grabbed Alex by the hand pushed him out the door gently.

___

'Want some ice cream?' Jack asked Alex who was still eating the sample they were giving out in the mall.
'Sure.' Jack walked to the little ice cream shop and approached the cashier.
'How can I help you lovely fellas out today?' Jack was taken aback how outburst this guy was. He definitely screamed gay more than Jack did.
'I'll take the cookies and cream in a big waffle cone!' Alex practically squealed. He looked over at Jack with his wide eyes as he waited for him to place his order.
'I'll take a vanilla, chocolate dipped ice cream in a cone.'
'Right away pumpkins!' The cashier skipped over to cones and and picked up two.
'Hey, Alex.' Jack whispered in Alex's ear, 'Think he's gay?' Just as Jack said that, the cashier started to sing 'Barbie Girl' out loud.
'What are you talking about? This man practically screams straight.' Alex teased.
'Here you go love muffins! That'll be five dollars and sixty-seven cents.' Jack pulled out a ten and handed it over. He placed the remainder of the change into the tip jar.
'Why thank you cutie!' Jack laughed and walked out with Alex's hand intertwined with his.

___

'So we got everything on the list right Alex?' Jack was pulling out of the mall and was driving onto the main road.
'Uh yes. But can we stop at this gas station? I kinda want a candy bar.' Jack hummed in response and pulled into the gas station. Alex got out of the car quickly and walked into the shop. He went over and grabbed a candy bar. He walked a little down the aisle and hovered over the condom section. He bit his lip as he saw all the options that were bestowed in front of him. He looked between the lubes and the condom types and furrowed his eyebrows together. So many options and he was stumped. A hand tapped him on the shoulder which made him jump in place. Alex turned around to find a smirking Jack looking at him.
'I thought you were just gonna buy a candy bar?' Alex blushed and tried to figure out a way to escape the awkward confrontation. Jack laughed at Alex's futile attempt at coming up with an excuse when he said, 'Don't worry Lex... I got some back at the cabin.' Alex looked up to meet Jack's gaze. Jack was turning bright red and he coughed so Alex would stop staring at him.
'You should go pay for that.' Alex looked down at his hands and almost forgot he came in here to buy that chocolate bar. Jack half smiled and walked back out to the car.
Alex walked out after paying for his things and got back in the car.
'Want a piece?' Jack shook his head no and sped off towards the cabin.

___

'Oh fuck!' Jack heard Alex yell from the bathroom. Jack quickly walked over to the door and knocked on it.
'Alex, you okay?'
'Um, y-yes.'
'That didn't sound to convincing. What is it Alex? Let me in.' Jack heard the door unlock and he opened to find Alex standing with a towel wrapped around his waist. Jack did a once over and found nothing to be wrong with him.
'What's wrong?' Alex bit his lip and cast his eyes downward.
'Alex, come on talk to me. I don't see no- Oh. Okay. Now I see the problem.' Jack didn't know how he missed Alex's boner when he came in. Maybe he was too worried that Alex hurt himself that he didn't notice it was right there in front of him.
'Jack, can you please leave so I can attend to this myself.' Jack removed his stare from Alex's boner to look at Alex.
'I can help you with that.' Jack closed the gap between him and Alex and brushed his thigh up Alex's erection. Alex moaned and leaned his head back which gave Jack a perfect opportunity to kiss it. Jack sucked Alex's neck and left a few love bites here and there before he started to make his way down Alex's torso.
'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.' Alex kept on saying as Jack sucked and bit his nipples in all the right ways. Jack smiled as he continued to kiss his way down. He was on his knees and now all he was waiting for was the approval of Alex so he can remove the towel that separated him and Alex's hard-on.
'May I?'
'Shut up and take it off Jack.' Jack laughed and removed the towel from around Alex's waist. His hard-on sprang forward and it impressed Jack how big Alex actually was.
'Boy were you holding back on me.' Jack said as he looked up to find Alex blushing. Jack looked down at Alex's hips and noticed his deep wounds. He went over and placed gentle kisses on the cuts as he began stroking Alex slowly. Alex threw his head back once more and thrust his hips a bit as Jack's hot breath grazed over Alex's sensitive area.
Jack continued to stroke Alex a bit before he started kissing Alex's cock. Alex moaned and entangled his left hand into Jack's hair. Jack licked up and down his shaft before placing a kiss at the top. Jack put the head of Alex's cock in his mouth before slowly but surely, taking him in bit by bit. He watched as Alex was basically convulsing into himself as his moans and whiny needs took over him. His grip also grew tighter on Jack's hair and Jack tried hard not to remove Alex's hand away. He picked up his pace and bobbed his head faster and faster.
'I-I think I'm gonna...' Jack released the grip he had on Alex's cock with his mouth, with a rather loud pop. Jack got back to his feet and picked Alex up. He carried him into the bedroom and threw him on the bed. Alex smiled and grabbed Jack by the shirt, pulling him down onto him. Jack removed his shirt with the help of Alex, and shimmied out of his jeans.
'Condom. Now.' Alex huffed out. Jack nodded and reached for the drawer to pull out the lube and condoms. Too his totally surprise, he had forgotten the condoms back out in the car. He was already too fired up to leave Alex to go to the car and he could tell Alex wasn't going to be too happy if he knew Jack forgot the condoms in the car. Maybe the lube will suffice for now.
'No condoms. But I have lube.' He held up the lube for Alex to see. Alex bit his lip but nodded anyways. Jack put some lube onto his hand and coated his own cock with it. He instructed Alex to open his legs wide so he can position himself correctly to Alex's entryway. Jack slowly started to push in. Unfortunately, Alex was a virgin and he was extremely tight which frustrated Jack just a bit.
'So fucking tight.' He mumbled into Alex's ear. Alex bit his lip and waited for the pain to start once he felt Jack creep inside him. Jack pushed in some more and Alex bit into Jack's shoulder to muffle out the scream he wanted to release.
'Tell me if you want to stop.' Alex shook his head no and kissed Jack on the cheek. Jack pushed in some more and hit Alex's sweet spot. Alex arched his back off the bed and wrapped his legs around Jack's waist. Jack pushed in some more, allowing Alex to get used to the presence.
'F-faster J-j-jack.' Jack complied and pushed himself in more and went faster as Alex told him to. Alex was a complete mess by now. His golden-brown hair stuck to his face and his no-control-of-the-words-coming-out-of-his-mouth were getting out of hand. He shouted cuss words to the ceiling and screamed Jack's name from left to right. Alex was feeling bad for Jack's back because they were covered from scratched that he was producing but he didn't care that much because Jack was extremely good at this.
Jack was about to come so he grabbed a hold of Alex's dick and started stroking him to the pace he was going. He thrusted in faster and harder into Alex, moving his hand up and down Alex's shaft. Alex moaned and yelled Jack's name just as Jack came into him and Alex came all over his stomach and Jack's right hand. Jack collapsed onto Alex's sweaty body, both their chests heaving up and down. Jack forced himself to roll over to the side. He breathed in deeply and looked at Alex who was smiling up at the ceiling. Alex looked over to Jack who smiled at him. Alex scooted over and placed his head on Jack's sweaty chest. Jack pulled the covers over both of them and kissed the top of Alex's head.
'Sleep.' Alex hummed and almost instantly fell asleep into the loving arms of his lanky love.

___

Jack woke up around midnight realizing he only had slept for four hours. He went to the kitchen in only his boxers and went to grab a glass of milk. He poured himself a cup and noticed Alex's phone vibrating on the counter top. He grabbed the phone and answered Alex's mothers call.
'Isobel, no it's me Jack. What was that ma'am?' Jack's mouth dropped slightly as the color drained from his face completely. Hell was released back in town which only meant: Alex's father was back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenters and Recommenders:
secretofbacon
destery lover482
love me always
Iceyythepenguin
biancaxx5
darkeyeddreamerr
catribecome
Haiiihatersx3
daydr3amaway
CobraCommanderBro
AkiPanda413
Matt Shultz


All of your song choices were perfect okay because I know all those songs and they're all fab, just like all of you. :)

Comment, subscribe, good vibes
-J