Status: Every high school student has been through their freshman year and has grown over it

Freshman Year

First Day

6:00Am
"You My Boo Thaang, Can't Get Enough I Love Stuff Lets Turn It Up..."

My alarm rung in my ear waking me up out of my deep sleep. Huh another year of school and the first day of high school. Summer had went by so fast that I kinda missed it already. I get ready in the shower and finish the daily routine, Black uniform shirt and black Dickie pants. After fixing my hair I walk across the room to wake up my mom to enroll me.

We leave out the door around 7:25 and I'm already nervous to even go. I wanted to ask my mom can I go tomorrow but she's anxious to get rid of me and my sisters. We've arrived at Frank Cody High school and its teenagers every where crowding the door and the path way. "If another one bump me" I mumbled, we walked in where the security guards stands there looking at the student with stank attitudes. One was balded and dark skinned, I thought she was a man at first. The other one was Light skinned and had tattooed eye brawls.

"Hello ma'am, please sign in and I'll assist you when your done" the lady with the tattooed eye brawls said. The school seemed so ghetto and malice already, they had metal dedicators adjusted just for the kids at the door. After my moms got done signing the paper she had to take a picture with her id that they used for all visitors/parents. She had asked my mom what school I'll like to attend since there are four in one. Apl, Mch, Act and lastly the seniors I knew what they where called for short leadership, medical, critical thinking I sense I had two cousins already going here with me. Marco, he is a senior he was lucky this was his last year. My other was Deja, she is a freshman like I was. Speaking of her she came into the office and told me to go to Apl.

After the enrollment they handed me a schedule and I was sent off, as my mother fly's down the stairs happy as every that she got rid of another one. I walked in my first class, English room 109 first faces I see were my cousin, her boyfriend Maull That I knew but never saw in person and lastly A girl Named Karia that just came from Georgia. The reason I knew her face cause back in seventh I used to go over Deja's house and she'll talk about her own best friend like a dog but never to hair face.

I'm that type that walks up to a person and tries to get to know them. I came in with a smile and all maybe I was happy to be in a class with people I knew and not strangers. Taking my sit a old friend of mine Remy walks in. When I first met her I thought she talks a lot and was very annoying but we became real cool.

English was made from a music room so I sat in front of Karia. As I sit there I feel Karia pull a tiny portion of my hair. I turn to look at her and wonder why but I ignored the fact of what she just did.

After a couple of my classes it was time for lunch. The lunch was small specially for all these over grown ass kids that didn't even look like they where high school students. I sat there quietly as one of my middle school fr-enemies came over, it was Shanta. "Hey K'la, I didn't know you where coming to Cody you way to smart", "Well I didn't have any other choice" i replied annoyed.
She introduced me to this boy named Ricky I wasn't surprised of her knowing boy cause she was (Know-ed Around) If you know what I mean.

Lunch wasn't to bad but it was already filling up with last year drama with the resent students. Last hour went by fast and I couldn't wait to go home and sleep.