Status: Every high school student has been through their freshman year and has grown over it

Freshman Year

Next day Of School

First day of school was okay but lets see what the next brings. Siting in First Hour, history with Mr. Walter He wants us to make up a short play about bullying. I had my whole head braided up in a pink scrunchy and its still sore from last night when my auntie finally got finished. She braids extra tight, we had a five minute break before we start. Deja, Karia,and Ana another one of my cousins friend she was straight for my first time meeting her, we all walked together down the hall way to the rest room and walked around. Knowing us we got there 15 minutes late Mr.Walter didn't even seemed to care about us freshman. While walking back to class Karia pulls one of my braids, As quick as she pulls I say "Quit It" angrily. Walking in Mr.Walter says "Make up your characters, and what would your play be about". After our decision I was the person getting bullied, Karia was the bully, Deja the peace maker. It wasn't to long before this broad got the touching my hair again. (Karia's Role), "GIVE ME YOUR BOOK BAG" she snacks away from the ground. She was taking it way over board. Then her final move was pulling the pink scrunchy out of my braids it was on and popping than. I snatched the scrunchy out of her hands to put back in my hair, just before I was gone to swing my cousin holds me back admittedly.

I yell "BITCH IF YOU TOUCH MY FUCKING HER AGAIN I' MA BEAT YO ASS" back an forth we argued I tried to find a way out of my cousin grip. Mr. Walter comes and holds Karia back and after all this time she didn't bother running up on me. That's when I knew she wasn't about that life, every one throws me out the metal door and slams it shut. Just when I was about to walk a way my angry builds up. I ran back for the door than a girl named Brandy tries to hold me back but couldn't any longer and I slammed it back open trying to get to Karia. The door slam so hard against the wall the whole school could've heard it. Mr.Walter was amazed and pushes me so hard I almost fell on my back. "GO TO THE OFFICE MISS HILL" He yells at me. Walking towards the office (Marcus) a basketball coach has Karia's arms. Thinking "What The Fuck He Gotta Do That For She Ain't GONE DO SHIT TO ME". When she arrived at the office she was already crying. "Fucking Crybaby I Didn't Even Touch Her Yet And She Siting Here Crying"

Karia finally catched up with me at the office while our fine principle Mr.Matthews comes to talk to us, He was a fine brown skin brotha. Mr. Matthews, "So what is the problem with these two young ladies" he referred to Marcus. "They where about to about to fight in Mr. Walters class", "Well I don't want to suspend them if they didn't fight but you two stay away from one another if you can't get along".

When I walked back into the class room everyone smile and seemed kinda shock of my reaction to the incident. Sense I was mostly happy and got along with people, my class sees it doesn't take much to up set me.

Karia was a brown-skinned girl that looked like she could've been Donkey Kongs sister, her height was at 5'8 but she wasn't as tall as I' am. I' m 5'10, if people didn't know me the only compliment they could give was that I was a tall girl. That's why I liked to play basketball because I fit In with most of the girls my height.