Status: Completed.

Last but Not Least

It's what you do.

Garrett froze before kissing her back, pulling her closer as their lips moved in sync. He had wanted to kiss her for so long that he couldn't believe that now it was happening.

"I really like you." He breathed between kisses.

"I hope so." She whispered once they parted. He stared at her as she breathed heavily.

"So, what does this mean?" He finally asked bringing his hand to her cheek.

"I really like you too."

He grinned, "Yeah? No Tim?"

"Shut up. You know I don't."

He chuckled, "I know. Just kidding."

"So what do we do?" She asked seriously and he made a face, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're right. We live far apart."

"I know."

She stared at him and his bright eyes seemed to dull. He hated this.

"Let's just take one day at a time." He whispered running his fingers into her hair.

"Think that is smart?"

He shrugged, "Probably not in the end, but for now it is."

She sighed and stared up at him.

"I just want to keep you for a while." He whispered seriously.

"Ok." She managed to say simply because she wanted that as well. Guess they would both be delusional right now and that was fine with her.

***


"Garrett!" Reagan giggled as Garrett caught up with her and grabbed onto her waist. He chuckled kissing her cheek quickly.

"Stop being mean." He joked tickling her side causing her to laugh and try to fight him off.

"I wasn't being mean!"

"You were! You basically said I suck at playing bass!"

"I did not! I just said if you invested in some new strings it would sound better!" She said through her laughter.

The pair was back stage waiting to go on and honestly all they had managed to do since being there was flirt which was find with Garrett.

"Which means I sound bad now!"

"Does not!"

He smiled and kissed her lips, "Ok, ok. What ever you say."

She grinned and he kissed her once more. In the middle of their kissing he tickled her side causing her to squeal and pull away. He chuckled and reached out for her hand, "Ok, I'm sorry."

She shook her head no and he smiled as he watched her back up a bit.

"Baby..." He cooed causing a blush to hit her cheeks simply because he hadn't called her that before. Before she could respond however, Ethan appeared.

"Sorry to ruin your flirting but we go on in ten." He said patting Reagan's head and she rolled her eyes as he walked off. Garrett smiled widely at her and she crossed her arms, "Guess I need to go."

"Yep."

She sighed and he grabbed her wrist pulling her in, "Knock'em dead."

"Always do."

He chuckled leaning in and kissing her lips before dropping his hands. She gave him a grin before sprinting to the stage. Garrett sighed in happiness as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"So, you and Reagan are..." John questioned, stepping up beside him.

"...Are something. I don't know yet, but it's a good something." He responded with a grin.

"I see that. It makes me want to vomit."

Garrett rolled his eyes before walking over to the side of the stage to watch the show.

"Know what cracks me up about her?" John asked and he laughed, "What?"

"The fact that she plays better than you yet she plays in a dress."

Garrett shot him a look and he chuckled, "She's just so girly and yet bad ass."

Garrett chuckled and look back at the girl, "Yeah, she's something else..." He stated his eyes never leaving her.

Once they were done playing, Reagan ran off the stage handing her bass to one of the techs and found Garrett waiting for their set to be prepared so they can go on.

"Hi." She said stepping beside him. A grin hit lips as he looked over at her, "Hi. Good show."

"Thank you."

He chuckled and slid his hand to hers, "Going to stay on our bus tonight?"

"Yeah."

He leaned down and kissed her softly, "I've gotta go."

She nodded and he gave her a wink before moving on to the stage.

"Ohhh. Garrett and Reagan..." Pat teased on his way out and she shot him a look causing him to laugh and blow her a kiss.

Her eyes met Garrett's and he grinned as he adjusted the strap on his bass. Yeah, it was safe to say she was falling for him. How could she not?

By the time the show was over and everyone got cleaned up, both groups were exhausted. Of course The Maine still had to say goodbye to their family before leaving, but lucky for them they had all came to the show.

"Nice to meet you, Reagan. Don't let Garrett scare you away. You and your brothers should come visit." Mrs. Nickelsen said causing the girl to laugh, "We will. I like it here."

Garrett hugged his mom as Reagan said goodbye to his brother.

"Don't screw this up, Garrett. She's perfect for you." His mom whispered and he nodded, "I know. I'm trying not to." He responded as he pulled away.

The group said goodbye to everyone and Garrett eventually pulled Reagan to the bus.

"Sad?" She asked ad he chuckled, "It's always a bit depressing."

She nodded wrapping her arms around him as they stopped in front of the bunks. He brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead as they stood in silence.

"My mom told me I better not screw up because you're perfect for me." He whispered as her eyes met his.

"I don't think you will."

He grinned, "I hope not."

She pecked his lips before climbing into his bunk and he chuckled before following her. He wrapped his arm around her as she fixed the blanket on them.

"Does your brothers know about us? I mean, I know Ross likes me but I still don't want to get punched if he sees me touching you."

She laughed, "No, but I'll tell him."

"Tell him what exactly?" He asked a bit curious and she shrugged not really certain what she should say to that.

"I dunno, what should I tell him?" She asked as he twirled a piece of her hair between his fingers.

"Tell him whatever you want." He whispered staring down at her.

"And what if what I want him to know isn't what you want?"

He chuckled, "I want what you want I can tell you that much."

"Ok."

He grinned and pecked her lips, "Just you know, as long as you aren't going to get me killed by him, yes I want what you want."

She giggled and he chuckled as he cuddled her to him.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered feeling himself fall asleep.
The next morning Reagan woke up first and it didn't take her long to realize the bus was not moving which means they had arrived at their destination. She covered her mouth to yawn before slowly sitting up as Garrett continued to sleep. She chuckled at the cute boy as he slept with his arm over her waist and his mouth partly open. She leaned down and kissed his forehead before sliding from the bunk to use the restroom. Once she was done she headed to the front to find Ross chatting with Jared.

"Well hello my little sister."

She rolled her eyes, "Hi. What's up?"

"Was about to ask you the same thing. You and Garrett together?" He asked smirking and she shrugged, "I don't know."

"You don't know?"

Garrett walked in unaware of the conversation and grabbed a box of cereal off the counter. He didn't hesitate to shove his hand into the box and throw a few cocoa puffs ino his mouth.

"Garrett."

Garrett's eyes shifted to Ross on the couch and Ross continued, "What are you and my sister?"

Garrett shrugged, "Uh, a couple?" He questioned throwing a few more puffs into his mouth as he leaned against the counter.

Reagan knew her cheeks were red from the conversation and she honestly found it funny how confident Garrett seemed about it.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking."

Garrett rolled his eyes, "Yes, we are a couple."

She shot Garrett a look and he grinned before throwing more cereal into his mouth.

"Mhm. About time and did she have to ask you?" Jared joked and she chuckled softly as Garrett glared at him, "No."

"And did she kiss you first?" John asked chuckling as he entered the conversation just to aggravate Garrett.

"Leave me alone." Garrett grumbled and Reagan tried not to laugh as she watched him grow angry.

The boys snickered and he mumbled under his breath before walking away.

"You guys are mean."

John shrugged, "We just like messing with him. But he is a softy. We all know that."

She chuckled before following after Garrett. He was standing in front of his bunk pulling a shirt on over his head causing his hair to fall in his eyes.

"I hate them." He grumbled looking at her and she stepped to him brushing his hair back, "No you don't."

"I um, hope you're ok with what I said." He said softly as he brought his hands to her waist.

"Which part?"

"The couple part." He whispered and she grinned, "Yeah I'm ok with that."

He smiled, "Yeah?"

She nodded and he leaned in kissing her softly, "Good."

She grinned and hugged him to her, pressing her cheek against his chest.

"I'm going to go to my bus for a bit." She said shutting her eyes and he kissed her head, "Ok."

She looked up at him and he kissed her, "I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be doing nerdy things like playing video games with Pat."

She chuckled and pulled away from him, "I won't tell anyone."

"Good. See you soon." He said kissing her once more and she smiled as she walked away.

Garrett sighed happily and fell into a chair in the back causing Jared to chuckle, "You in love man?"

"I dont know, she's just, amazing and just, yeah..." He said smiling cheesily and Jared snickered, "Sounds like it."

Garrett rolled his eyes and looked at the game the boys were now playing on xbox. Yeah, maybe he was, but was that such a bad thing? At least it was with someone that he knew all his friends like, that his family loved, that loved music like he did. She was made for him. How did he never realize it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe. They're together! :3

Thanks for commenting and subscribing!

In case you didn't know, I have two new stories going on right now...you should check them out. :)

Unreachable Feat. Harry Styles

The Space Between Feat. John O'Callaghan