Status: Completed.

Last but Not Least

Love drunk.

If anything, Garrett was nervous. Which of course wasn't that hard to believe, but lately he was so calm mannered that Reagan forgot how he use to act. That was of course until they reached her parent's house and he immediately returned to the nervous boy he was.

"Garrett, relax." She said coolly as she grabbed his hand on the way to the door.

The boy was fidgeting beside her as he tried to speak, "I can't. These are your parents. What if they don't like me?"

"Really?" She asked with amusement in her voice as she looked at him.

He shrugged and she gave his hand a squeeze as they came to a stop on the porch.

"You won Ross over. You're in."

A weak grin hit his lips and she raised up to kiss him quickly before knocking once and letting them in.

"Finally!" Ross said from the couch and Rian rolled his eyes, "He just got here."

"Rian! For once can you be on my side?!"

"No he's the middle child. He doesn't take sides." Reagan said as she scanned the room for her parents.

"Dad will be down in a few minutes. Mom is in the kitchen." Rian stated as if he could read her mind.

"Nervous?" Ross chimed in with a smirk and Garrett shrugged.

"Ignore him." Reagan mumbled before leading him to the kitchen. She had to say she grew a bit nervous knowing he was going to meet her parents. Not that she thought they wouldn't like him, but because what if he didn't like them? So many things could happen and it nerved her.

"Mom?" She said as she entered the kitchen as her mom seemed to be grabbing dishes from the cabinet.

"Oh hey honey." She said sitting down the plates immediately in order to hug her daughter. Garrett grinned as he leaned against the counter watching the two interact.

"You must be Garrett." Mrs. Davenport said immediately bringing him back to life. The boy immediately stood up straight before he spoke, "Yes m'am. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile as he held out his hand.

Mrs. Davenport smiled and shook his hand, "Nice to finally meet you as well. I'm Jana by the way. Glad you were able to come."

"Me too." He responded honestly as the woman went back to what she was doing.

"Well Reagan, you were modest about him being good looking." Her mother added causing Reagan to groan, "Mom..."

Garrett couldn't help but laugh, "Yeah, she tends to talk me down a good bit."

Reagan shot him a serious look and he bumped her lightly with his side, "Kidding!"

"Whatever go sit with my brothers or something." She said waving him off and he chuckled before kissing her cheek and leaving the kitchen.

"He's cute and Ross likes him so..." Jana said with a grin as she crossed her arms while staring at her daughter with curious eyes.

"Yeah. He's great."

"So you two are..."

"Together. He's my boyfriend."

Her mom nodded, "Mhm. He must be real special if he got you to be in a relationship."

"Yeah, well don't tell him that."

Jana laughed, "Secrets safe with me."

"I'm going to go back out there." She spoke before leaving the kitchen only to find her brothers, Garrett and her dad all sitting in the living room talking and laughing.

"Oh hey sweetie." Her dad said moving from his seat to hug her.

"Hey dad."

"I see you met Garrett." She said as she sat beside the boy.

"I did. No thanks to you." He teased causing Reagan to roll her eyes. She leaned her head on Garrett's shoulder as the group continued their talk about football. Her eyes finally shut and she realized how tired she still was.

"Rea?" Garrett whispered and she managed to mumble.

She could feel Garrett laugh against her, "How can you be tired?"

"I don't know, but I am."

He slid his arm around her and she leaned more against his side.

"So let me get this straight? My family likes you, your family likes me..."

Reagan laughed, "Looks that way."

"I don't see how this could go any better."

"I do."

"Oh and how so?"

"If you lived here."

"Ok, yeah. That would be better." He grumbled as she looked up at him, "It'll be fine."

Garrett nodded although he was unsure if he agreed or not. After a few more minutes of small talk, dinner was ready and the group made their way to the table. The rest of the night went smoothly and on the way back to her apartment she found herself dozing off since Garrett was driving. The pair was silent on the way in and once he locked the door behind them he followed her to her bedroom.

"Hey..." He said softly grabbing for her hand. She turned to face him and he grinned pulling her in, "I love you."

"I love you too." She responded sleepily with a weak grin.

He brought his hand to her hair gently and he leaned in kissing her forehead. After meeting her family he found no reason for them not to be together. Distance would be a bitch, but he would do it for her.

"We're gonna make this work, you know?" He whispered stroking her hair softly.

"I know."

"Good." He responded before capturing her lips with his.

"Are you tired?" He asked and she nodded immediately. He grabbed her sides and walked her backwards to the bed before gently picking her up and sitting her on the mattress. A grin hit his lips as her eyes met his and she pulled him down until their lips met.

"You make me so happy." He whispered running his fingers up her arm.

"Back at you."

Garrett chuckled and kissed her gently, "Good."

Reagan stared up at him and he grinned as his fingers brushed her cheek, "What?"

"I love you."

"I love-" he started to say but was cut off by her lips. He didn't bother to continue after that and he kissed her back, relaxing against her as his fingers tangled in her hair.

He simply couldn't get enough of her. Things seemed to get heated after that and before he was prepared for it, both of them were shirtless and he unbuttoned her pants nervously. He glanced up at her and found himself being that shy boy all over again.

"Y-you sure?" He fumbled out and she nodded as she bit her lip. She was ready. She knew that now. She loved him and if it was going to be with anyone it had to be him.

"Ok...if you want me to stop just tell me. It won't upset me." He said seriously and she grinned, "I'm fine, Gar. Promise. I trust you."

He kissed her lips before pulling her pants off gently.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" He whispered as his lips trailed over her shoulder causing her to shiver.

Nothing was left to be said after that and Garrett was surprised he was able to keep it together. Then again, when he was ever in her presense he seemed to find a calm in himself he didn't know existed.

"At least you have your own place because if this happened in Arizona I might be slightly embarrassed." Garrett spoke after several moments of silence.

Reagan giggled, "Why?"

"Because I live with my parents!"

Reagan couldn't stop her giggling and an amused grin hit his lips, "It's not funny..."

"Yes it is. Maybe you should get your own place."

"I had no reason to." He responded as he pulled her closer.

"Had?"

"Yeah. Had. I have one now. I mean, if you're saying you'd come visit more often then definitely, I'll find somewhere as soon as I get back."

"I'll stay with you regardless if you have your own place or stayed at your parents."

"I know, but I'd like us to be alone. I mean, if we are going to be miles apart I want to be able to spend every second with you when I do in fact have you."

"I'm also ok with that." She responded and he pecked her cheek, "Then it's settled." He mumbled against her skin.

The main reason he was willing to go this far was in hopes of her giving in and staying with him permanently. He could dream right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. I am well aware of how much I suck. :/

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with this story. I've sworn I'd never NOT finish a story and I mean it!