Status: Completed.

Last but Not Least

Friendly gestures.

"Hey Tim, you're a sucky manager! Stop whoring around and show up on time!" Reagan shouted back in order to save Garrett from embarrassment.

"You have permission to hurt her." Ross said chuckling from his seat as he looked up from his cell phone.

"Perfect." Tim said and before she knew it he was hopping onto the stage causing her to squeal and run to Pat for safety.

"Oh Pat? Really?" Tim asked as he stood on the other side of the drum set with a smirk.

"Hey! Back off my woman." Pat said with a serious look as he held the girl in his lap.

She clung to the boy and Tim laughed, "I mean, even John could probably defend you more."

"Hey!" John shouted causing her to giggle.

"Hell no. Check out these guns." Pat said flexing his rather buff arms.

"Still older, dear brother." He said smirking.

"So?!"

"Why do we even attempt sound check?!" Jared asked and John sighed, "In hopes one day we might act like a legit band."

"Ok. I'll let you play." Reagan said kissing Pat's cheek as she climbed from his lap with a grin.

"Come on, Rea. Let's have a talk." Tim said throwing his arm over her shoulder causing her to roll her eyes.

"I don't want to."

"Look, being the only girl on tour means there will be a lot of flirting..." He said seriously and she tried not to laugh.

"...a lot of hormones going on, you know?" He continued and she nodded as laughter escaped her lips.

"All I'm saying is, guys do not like loose women, Rea. Don't be that girl."

Her mouth fell open as Ethan leaned over, laughing harder than necessary.

"Hey, watch where you are going with this..." Garrett said seriously, his eyes narrowing at the boy.

"See why I like that kid!" Ross said throwing his hands up causing Garrett to blush. That really was only meant to be a thought.

"None of us have even touched her!" John said defending the group.

"Right. You haven't, but unlike Garrett, I know if presented with the chance, you'd take it." Ross said and John shrugged, "Ok, well I guess on some levels that is true."

"Just on some? I'm afraid all."

"Right, well innocent until proven guilty."

"I don't think that's how it goes..." Kennedy responded chuckling.

"Well it should in this case!"

"I take it we're done here?" Jared asked and Tim nodded, "Why not? Not like we need a good show or anything."

"It's tomorrow! We have time!" Pat shouted and Tim rolled his eyes, "Well, I got you hotel rooms which is when I was assumed to be whoring around." He said shooting the girl a look and she smiled innocently as Kennedy threw his arm over her shoulders, "Be nice to her."

She stuck her tongue out at Tim and he laughed, "You can sleep outside!"

"Noooo Timmm. I was kidding." She whined throwing her arms around the boy.

"Yeah. Say no to that please." John said snickering and Tim sighed as he placed his arm around her, "Ok, ok. I was kidding. Here. You get to room alone since you're a girl."

"Awe Gar you get your own room too!" She joked and he shot her a glare causing her to giggle.

"Sorry Garrett. She is in a mood." Rian offered an excuse and Garrett rolled his eyes, "She always is with me."

"I was just kidding. Jeez." She mumbled crossing her arms.

"We know, we just have to pick on you. Come on." John said grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her from the stage.

"Awe man rooming alone sucks! I'm going to be so bored." She whined as John drug her out of the venue.

"Well, if it makes you feel better your room is right next to Pat and Gar's." Tim offered causing Garrett to groan. That meant he would be unable to be away from her. Things could never be simple.

"Great, then she will probably not sleep at all." Rian said as his eyes diverted to Pat.

"Why look at me?!"

"Oh she will, because I'll hurt him if I don't." Garrett interrupted.

"We will. Jeez." Pat grumbled crossing his arms as they reached the buses. They all seperated to go grab some things before heading to the hotel that was only across the street.

"See Ross, how could you not like them?!"

"I never said I didn't like them." He defended as he threw his backpack over his shoulder.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed up her bag, "Whatever."

"Whatever." He mocked as they walked off the bus. Garrett of course was already standing outside waiting on his bandmates.

"Now him, I like him." Ross said confidently.

"I know." She groaned with an eyeroll as they walked over to the boy who was now leaned against the bus.

"Why are you always here first?"

"Because, I can get my shit together easily and I do not want to be stuck in that disaster when I'm done."

"Sounds like living with him." She mumbled pointing over her shoulder to Ethan causing Ross to laugh, "Very true."

Garrett chuckled, "Well, let's just head there without them."

"Gaining more and more points with me, Nickelsen." Ross said patting his shoulder.

Reagan rolled her eyes shooting Ethan a look causing him to let out a laugh, "Oh man. This is getting so good."

"Shut your face." She grumbled sprinting over to Rian and linking arms with him.

"Ethan harrassing you?"

"Well of course."

He chuckled, "He thinks you like Garrett."

"Trust me I am aware. I mean the kid plays bass and I get caught watching him play and I all of a sudden like him."

He laughed, "Well come on, it's Ethan we're talking about."

She nodded before diverting her eyes to Garrett who was actually laughing with Ross which made her slightly uncomfortable. Why did Ross like him so much?! She watched the pair as they continued the short journey across the street. The way Garrett laughed brought a smile to her lips. It was so sincere and cute it was hard not to.

"Maybe Ethan's right..." Rian mumbled noticing her watching the boy. She immediately groaned and rolled her eyes before entering the hotel alone. She hated to admit that he was more than likely right as well.

"How does this stupid thing work?!" Reagan whined as she tried to open her hotel room door with the card she was given.

Garrett chuckled leaning against the door of the room next to hers as he watched her grow frustrated. The way her nose crinkled up made him want to just pull her to him and kiss her if he was being honest.

"Flip it over, sweetie."

She shot him a look as she did what he told her to and the door unlocked.

He chuckled, "It's ok. I won't tell anyone."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh thanks."

He grinned and before he could speak again Pat ran up, "You left me!"

He groaned and Reagan giggled, "He made me."

"Did not!"

Pat stuck his tongue out at the boy and Garrett opened the door.

"Drop your bag and come over." Pat said and she sighed, "Ok."

"I'll leave the door open for you." Garrett responded with a smirk. She shoved him lightly before entering her room and dropped her bag onto the floor spending less than 2 minutes in the pretty room. She walked over to the room beside her and walked in without trouble.

"What should we do?!" Pat asked as she fell into his lap.

"Sleep." Garrett mumbled falling onto his back on one of the beds.

"You should shower." She said looking at Pat who frowned, "Do I smell?"

"No. Your hair is out of control."

Garrett chuckled and Pat sighed, "I know."

She kissed his cheek and climbed off of him.

"I'll go shower." He grumbled as he stood up and grabbed his bag from the floor and headed to the bathroom.

"Way to be in control." Garrett said with a grin as he looked over at her. She giggled and fell onto his bed laying beside him.

The pair simply stared at each other as Garrett linked his hands on his stomach. He was nervous and he didn't know why.

"You yourself need a hair cut." She said breaking the silence and he shook his head no causing his shaggy hair to fall into his eyes.

"Yes you do." She said as she reached out and brushed his hair from his face. He couldn't take his eyes off of her now.

"Guess I could do that today since we have time and all." He finally forced out. Apparently she not only had power over Pat, she had power over him. Then again, what did he expect?

"Come on. I'll go with you." She said grabbing his hand and pulling him from the bed.

"Is my hair that bad?!"

She giggled, "No. Just think it's cuter when it's shorter."

A grin hit his lips as he allowed her to pull him through the room. She banged on the bathroom door with her free hand before opening it a bit to yell at Pat that they would be right back. His eyes diverted to their linked hands as she conversed with the boy. Although their hands didn't look right connected together, his being bigger and a lot rougher, the way they fit together seemed to make up for all that. The girl eventually brought him back to reality as she exited out the door pulling him along. He hoped she didn't plan to drop his hand. He didn't mind holding it. He boldly linked their fingers as they headed to the elevator just to ensure her that he didn't mind.

"Do you know where you are going?" He asked as she pressed the down button for the elevator.

"No idea, but I have an awesome iphone that will help."

He chuckled, "Oh of course."

She pulled her phone out as they stepped on the elevator and began talking to it causing Garrett to laugh. It always amused him when people did that although he had the same phone.

She tried to focus on the task at hand although the fact that her hand was still in his seemed to distract her a bit.

"Should we call a taxi?" He asked and she shook her head no, "It's only like two blocks over. Can you handle it?"

He chuckled, "I'm sure I can you jerk."

She giggled as they stepped out, the sun now setting in the distance which meant although it was summer it was pretty cool out.

"So can we go ahead and point out how surprised I am that Ross likes me as much as he does?" Garrett said and she let out a laugh, "Yeah, I'm not really."

"Why not?"

"Because, you're you. Not hard to like you." She said causing his heart to race.

"Mhm and yet you barely do."

"Isn't true. I like you when you're like this."

He glanced over at her as they crossed the street quickly. Funny how he liked her all the time even when he was pretending to be annoyed with her. He assumed that's what seperated the two emotionally wise anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe. :)

Just a heads up, Next chapter is one of my fave. I don't know why. :3

Thanks for commenting;
Don't give up on us.
Jess_Ohhh
WhoAreYouJudy
Lovelyhope (I know right?! Haha.)
:)