Status: Brand New-Writing Off Impulse

Worth Fighting For

That Night

Danny Wheeler

About 6'5''.

Broad shoulders.

Muscular.

Oh, and hot.

Yeah, that's the guy I met at a party last night.

And he's also the guy I slept with last night.

One little itsy bitsy problem.

He's 22, and I'm 17.

I know this sounds really bad, but I swear I have an excuse!

You see, about that party I mentioned earlier, well there happened to be alcohol involved. And well, when I drink, I tend to be a little more outgoing and talkative than normal. So at about my tenth shot of tequila, my eyes happened to land on the very hot and very tall, Danny Wheeler.

After I downed by tenth shot, I scanned the room for something interesting. And my eyes landed on a tall dark haired cutie. Once both our eyes locked together, I made my way over to him. I could tell he wasn't as drunk as me, but he was getting there.

"Why hello there!" I said happily.

"Hi, I'm Danny." He said close to my ear as we shook hands.

"Sophie." I said.

"Well, Sophie, are you alone here tonight?" He asked looking me over.

"Most definitely." I said.

"Well that makes two of us. Can I get you a drink?" He smiled.

"I would love one!" I exclaimed. He laughed and took my hand, leading me over to the bar.

"What would you like?" He asked from the other side.

"Surprise me!" I said.

"Alrighty then. Here try this." He said after a few seconds. I honestly was not watching what he was putting into the drink. I was more concerned about staring at his beautiful face.

"Mmm. Strong. Just the way I like my drinks and men." I laughed.

"You know, you're normally supposed to tip the bartender." He suggested.

"Oh that's too bad! I think I used all of my cash." I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

"Good thing there's more than one way to tip the bartender." He smirked and leaned over the bar inches from my face. I looked into his eyes and then kissed him, putting my hands on both sides of his head. I quickly deepened the kiss and bit his bottom lip softly. When I heard that light moan I was looking for, I pulled away.

"I guess we'll just have to take this someplace else!" I said winked at him.

"Let's go!" He said quickly, and hopped over the bar. He grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I shouted and he turned back to me. I reached over to a random person that was passed out on the couch and grabbed the half empty bottle of tequila sitting in his hand.

"Let's go!" I laughed and hopped on Danny's back.

"My apartments only a few blocks away!" He said.

"Good!" I said and took a swig of the vodka.

"Had enough yet?" He laughed.

"Nope! Want some?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said and also took a swig. I took that moment to kiss the side of his neck and then bite his ear.

"Hey! We're not there yet!" He exclaimed turning his head to look at me. Quickly I stole a kiss and smirked at him.

"So?" I asked. He laughed and I took the bottle back, and took another drink. Just as I took another drink, he decided to take off running, making me spill some of it down my shirt.

"Hey! You just made me spill it!" I accused.

"So?" He asked. Oh, it was war.

"Fine then." I said simply and began kissing his neck again, only more intense. Finally we came to a set of stairs inside of a door and he took me off of his back. He leaned down and kissed me, putting one hand on the side of my face and the other on my lower back. I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around his body. With a quick movement he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Still not there yet!" I moaned as his lips attached to my neck this time.

"Soon enough." He breathed out. As we continued our make out session, he made his way up two flights of stairs and pushed me up against a wall, where I accidentally dropped the bottle, causing it to shatter.

"Oops!" I giggled.

"Leave it! We're here!" He said and pulled out a key. He struggled to open it has he continued to kiss me, but he eventually got it.

"Nice." I breathed out after he shut the door and turned on the lights.

"Let's go!" He said and sprinted to his bedroom. The next thing I know, I'm on his bed and he's on top of me, and my hands are reaching for his shirt. After that came off, he took mine off. I moaned as he sucked on the top of my right breast. His lips trailed down my stomach and to the hem of my shorts. After he unbuttoned them I lifted my hips just slightly so he could slide them off. Then his pants came off, leaving both of us in only our underwear.

I felt his hands start to rub into my hip bones and fought back a moan. That was one of my weakest pleasures. I fucking loved that. He quickly sensed it, despite me trying to hold back my moans, and began grinding into me. God, that pressure felt so good.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned up to kiss him and he took off my bra. We broke apart briefly to discard it and so he could take off his boxers. His tongue found its way to my nipple and began sucking on it, hard, while he massaged the other one. Soon he switched to sucking on the other one and used his other hand to rub between my legs, where I was becoming very, very, warm.

Again, his lips trailed down my hem line and he pulled my thong down, kicking it off. Suddenly he pushed two fingers inside of me and began pumping them in and out.

"Oh dear god!" I moaned.

"You like that?" He asked.

"So fucking much." I said.

"That's just the beginning." He smirked and pulled out. He used his knee to spread my legs apart and then grinded his dick in between my legs.

"Oh! Just fuck me already!" I exclaimed.

"As you wish!" He said and pushed into me. God, that feeling, was just so fucking amazing. As soon as I got used to his size in me, he began thrusting in out, making me go crazy. That when I decided I needed to make him go a little crazy too. So I started to tighten my muscles down there. I noticed when I did that he would moan really loudly, so I did it again, and again, and again.

"Fuck!" He panted.

"Don't stop!" I pleaded. After about a minute, we both climaxed and collapsed down next to each other, breathing heavily.

"Wow." He said.

"I know." I agreed. All of a sudden, my amazing feeling turned into pure disgust as puke rose up in my throat. I lifted my head and saw a small trash can next to his bed on his side of the bed. Quickly, I leaned over him and emptied my stomachs contents into it. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and felt a bit better.

"Tequila meet trash can. Trash can meet tequila." He said as I continued to hack up guts. I breathed in and laid my head down on his chest.

"Go to sleep. You'll feel better." He whispered and kissed me on my forehead. I nodded my head and shut my eyes. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat, and boy was it an amazing sound.


As I finished gathering my clothing from around the room, I quickly got dressed. I headed for the door but looked back at Danny's sleeping form. He was just so gorgeous. Too bad, he would never like me. This was purely sexual, even if I wish it wasn't. I smiled sadly to myself and then walked out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind me. I didn't know if anyone else was home so I tiptoed to the front door.

"Sophie? Is that you?" I heard from behind me. Slowly I turned around to see Ben Wheeler, who used to be Big Brother, that I got partnered up with when I was in high school.

"Hi, Ben." I said and tried to smile.

"What are you doing in my apartment?" He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh nothing." I tried.

"Did you just come out of my brothers room?" He asked pointing in that direction.

"Yes, uh- we were studying?" I asked for then said. It was the best I could come up with on the spot.

"Danny? Studying? For what?" He laughed.

"Um. He was just helping me out for a test. Oh and would you look at the time? If I don't leave, I'll miss it! Well it was nice seeing you, bye!" I said quickly and ran out of the apartment. Instead of waiting for the elevator, I took the stairs to get out faster. When I was outside of the building, I took a deep breath.

Wow. I had just slept with Ben Wheelers older brother, who is 22 years old. This is so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've fallen in love with the show Baby Daddy. I honestly don't know if this story will keep on going on or not. But let me know if you like it. Story title credit goes Katy McAllister.