Status: [updated 12/07/14]

The Brat Pack

Forget All About Me

Stubbie looks up from where he's washing his hands in the bathroom sink when he hears the door open, his expression in the mirror shifting from neutral to angry.

"Well, well, well," he says, shutting off the water and grabbing some paper towels. "Look who finally showed up."

"You got a lotta nerve," Andy says, his face mirroring Stubbie's.

Stubbie gives a laugh and shakes his head, turning and leaning against the far wall. "I do, huh? And what about you?" he asks, a smile on his lips.

"At least I'm not a snitch," Andy snaps and Stubbie growls at the word, pushing away from the wall and pointing at him.

"I was protecting you," Stubbie snaps back, and this time Andy laughs, holding his arms out wide.

"From what, huh? What did Ally even do to you? You don't even know her!"

"And do you?" Stubbie demands. He waves his hands around in the air as he continues. "I mean, here's this girl that no one has ever liked or acknowledged for years, and suddenly you're all over her like...like a dog in heat."

"Don't you dare!" Andy snarls.

"Oh, don't worry," Stubbie says. "It's not her I'm calling the bitch. It's you."

Andy curls his hands into fists at his side, his entire body shaking with rage as he stares Stubbie down. Stubbie motions to Andy for a response, then shakes his head when he doesn't get one.

"I knew it, you have gone soft. But it doesn't matter, because in a few more months you'll be away from her for good. And once we're in Ohio, I hope you go back to acting normal, because I can't stand this new version of you, Andy."

"Me? You're the one who's changed," Andy barks, trying to keep his anger under control, even though he'd really like to hit Stubbie right now.

"You're the one hanging out with a bunch of losers!" Stubbie screams. "I mean, Claire, sure, yeah. She's cute and all, she's one of us, and I wouldn't have minded if you had got with her. But, but Ally? Brian Johnson? John Bender? I mean, for Christ's sake, Andy, have you lost your mind?!"

Andy laughs in disbelief, shaking his head, and then he takes a breath to steady himself as he levels his heated gaze with Stubbie's. "The joke's on you, Stub," Andy says. "Because I'm not going to Ohio. And I can't wait, because from now on, I want to be as far as possible from you."

Andy takes a few steps forward as Stubbie's face twists in confusion, trying to process his words, but Andy speaks up again before he can. "I don't know who you think you are," Andy says, his voice dangerously lower now, "but you're no friend of mine. And next time you insert yourself into my business, the next time you involve Ally," Andy says, "I'm gonna kick your ass." And with that, Andy leaves the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy :) More chapters coming soon!