The Sun Won't Set Until You Appear

Best way to wake up

I woke up with Alan's arms wrapped around my body.
"Good morning beautiful." He whispered in my ear pushing my hair out of my face.
"Hey." I didn't realize how much I was smiling. We both got up and brushed our teeth. He stayed over for the rest of the day, but he's been acting strange all day.

~Alan's POV~

Alice fell asleep in my arms. I was lightly tracing her arms with my fingertips.
"She is so skinny." I thought to myself. I kept tracing her arms, her skin got uneven by her wrists. I pulled out my phone so I could see what was wrong. I put the light up to her wrists. Cuts. Cuts everywhere. I put down my phone, hugging her tighter than ever. Eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up she was still asleep. I looked at her wrists again. Some cuts looked newer than others. I had to look away, it hurt me too much to look. She woke up.
"Good morning beautiful."
"Hey." Her smile grew ear to ear. She looked happy. We both got up and brushed our teeth. I really have not said a word all day. The thought of her cutting her beautiful skin went through my thoughts.

~Alice's POV~

"Alan? What's wrong?"
He was sitting on the couch staring at the ground. I snuggled up to him. He stood up in front of me with hurt in his beautiful eyes. He got on his knees in front of me and grabbed my wrists. Oh shit. He saw the cuts.
"Why?" He asked, I could see he was choking back tears.
"Alan please don't cry."
"Alice! Why?!" By this time he was sobbing.
"I'm not good enough and I never will be." I was crying too. He pulled me next to him and we both sobbed.
"Alice I haven't known you for long, but I really like you, and you can't do this to yourself."
"I know." I answered back. "I just can't help it, but when I met you I instantly became happy." I said as he wiped my tears away.
We stared at each other for a good minute. His eyes met my lips and before you know it he crushed his soft lips against mine. Out lips moved swiftly, until I ran out of breath and pulled away.
"Alice you have to promise me never to harm yourself again."
"I'll try." I said and kissed his nose.
"Hey why don't we go get something to eat?" He said hoping up and picking me up onto my feet. "I....I'm not hungry." My voice was shaking. He picked me up and brought me to the bathroom. "Stand on the scale" he demanded.
"Alan please"
"Now Alice!"
I got on closing my eyes. I was terrified to know my weight. It had been about a month that I haven't had a big meal. Alan looked at me, I still had my eyes closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how shitty this chapter is but I tried. Haha. Please give me feedback!