Status: On hold, i have writers block for this story.

Stomach Tied In Knots.

Is this what you call a family?

I sighed as I heard the front door slam shut. I turned around and faced my clock 3:38 it read, this isn't a suprise. In fact I'm used to this, the coming home late at night, the moans, the not appearing in the morning, sleeping all day. Just an average day in my life, the kind where your mom whores around instead of being home most of the time. I sighed and stared at the ceiling, tomorrow's the first day of 11th year.

First day as in being pushed into lockers, being ignored by everyone and being the quiet "loner" in school. I wasn't always like this though, just after 9th year everything changed. A divorce can effect you in a lot of ways. My parents divorce made me become quiet, I hardly talk to anyone anymore, I self harm, I keep to myself basically.

"Ohhh Richard that's the spot"

"disgusting" i barely whispered as I got my ipod and put on my earbuds and let the music play while I drifted to sleep.

~Next day~

Oh, how I dread this day already I thought as I left and walked to school.
As I neared the school I saw everyone meeting up with their friends, catching up on what they did during summer all the hook-ups and parties. I got my schedule and looked at it but then I felt someone push me.

"Watch it freak" A random kid said.

And it begins. Hm, AP English first period. Well, at least today hasn't started out all that bad. I was early to the class and I went to my seat. The teacher has yet to show up so I decided to listen to my ipod till everyone got here. 10 minutes had passed before everyone started settling in.

"Okay class my name's Mr.Davis and I would like for each of you to introduce yourselves and say one fact about you since it's "mandatory". "

I groaned on the inside, every year they'd make us do this, why? No, idea all I know is that I hate it.

"Oi you with the red hair stand up and say your name and one fact" He said pointing at me.

Okay you can do this " Erm, I'm Valeria and-" I was stopped midway when a paperball hit me on the head and someone coughed freak.

"You shut up and let her talk" Mr.Davis said bitterly.

"Well, I'm Valeria and one fact about me well...there's nothing really special about me" I said before sitting back down as fast as I could.

"Right well ahem you with the beanie stand up and you know what to do"

"I'm Josh and I saw this girl today and she's like beautiful" He said

"Right of course you did, next"

I looked at Josh he had Dark Brown hair past his ears with a black beanie on top, he was wearing a grey shirt with a red flannel and a pair of skinny jeans. Ugh why did he seem so familiar? Hm, he doesn't seem new here since he has all these girls over him and loads of friends. Then it hit me, of course I remember him, how could you forget someone that has pretty much played jokes and bullied you along with everyone else all through out high school, and of course him and his "group" all had this class together.

Perfect way to start the day.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on and most of my classes had either josh, his friends, or one of the many girls that wanted to date him. I can tell this year isn't going to be a pleasant one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like the skins reference in there ;D changed it a bit~
valeria describes josh as in asshole in here hehe but wait till she gets to know him c:
comment? subscribe? tell me what you think :3
-sara&