Status: On hold, i have writers block for this story.

Stomach Tied In Knots.

I bite my tongue so you don't hear me.

"Now class I know that we're barely into the fourth week of school but I already have a project for you to work on."

At this some kids groaned at the thought; while others sunk down in their seat clearly not wanting to do any projects any time soon.

"What you and your partner are going to do is, write an essay about each other. I don't mean to give me stuff I already know like that Josh doesn't pay attention in class" He said obviously telling Josh to pay attention and to not talk.

"Like I was saying, tell me more about their childhood; their home life, their personality. These essays will be due at the end of the month and I don't want any excuses on why you couldn't do it because honestly it's not that hard. I have already picked out your partners." He said walking back to his desk.

"Dan Flint and Marissa Banister"

"Naomi Sullivan and Max Heyler"

I thought more about the project and Mr.Davis words kept repeating themselves in my head. "their home life" my home life was one thing I wouldn't tell anyone. No one knew about my parents whenever there was conferences mom would say he was away on business. If only that was the case.

"Valeria did you hear me? Valeria stop day dreaming and pay attention!" I quickly looked up saying he has my full attention.

"Sorry sir" I apologized barely audible.

"Well like I was saying Valeria Anderson you will be paired up with Josh Franceschi."

What!? No,no,no. It's one thing to get paired up with someone I don't like but under the circumstances of this project, I would rather be paired up with someone else. Groaning quietly and tilting my head back, I turned to look at Josh who was looking at me smirking before beginning to walk over.

"Hey Valeria"

"What? Aren't you going to talk?"

Once again silence.

"Look I don't know what the deal is but you're going to need to talk me just for this project and then never again."

I didn't give him a response again.

"Of course I would get stuck with the mute" He sighed probably thinking I couldn't hear him even though he was two feet away. I sighed pushing my chair farther away from him. For the remainder of class I listened to everyone talking not being able to make anything out since we were a pretty loud class. As for Josh he went back to hanging out with his friends after ten minutes of silence with me.

As class ended I walked up to Mr. Davis desk.

"Mr.Davis can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure what is it?" He said not taking his eyes off the papers he was grading.

"I was wondering if...I could somehow trade essay partners?"

"Valeria why would you do that?"

"Because I..I don't think he'll put a hundred percent into this project."

"I understand what you're saying, I know how much trouble Josh could be but I put you with him for a reason. I never seen you two interact and you don't seem to be in his little group. I did that with everyone. I haven't told the other kids this but if one partner decides not to do their part in this, doesn't mean both of them will get F's. The ones that do the work get the grade, the one's who don't get an F. I'm sorry Valeria but I'm not going to change your partner. Have a good day."

I looked at him for a moment before getting my things and walking out of class. Surprisingly there was Josh standing next to the door.

"Eavesdropper much?" I told him before walking to my next class. Josh seemed a little surprised that I talked before trying to catch up with me.

"Wait hey hold on"

"What?"

"Why are you trying to switch partners?"

"That's really none of your business" I said walking away

"It kinda is considering I'm your partner, what's your deal at least I attempted to talk to you." He said sounding agitated.

"Why do you care?"

That shut him up.

"Because I want a good grade" He said clearly lying.

"I'm sure you do"

"I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me. So what is it?"

"You really want to know?"

"Duh I've been trying to get it out of you since we left first period."

"Fine, I'm sorry I don't really want to be in a project with someone who pretty much makes your life a living hell, and not to mention the subject of the project. What makes you think I want you to look into my life and write about it?"

"What do you mean someone who made your life a living hell?" He asked confusion written all over his face.

"Ha why don't you go ask your group of friends."

With that I walked off leaving him behind. As the day went by every time I saw Josh he would stare at me. After lunch it seemed he would try to come up to me but would decide against it. I guess his friends told him about the "freak".
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter three c:
I really like this chapter
Thank you for the comment Megsyxo3, I appreciate it (:
I really enjoy this story though so I will be updating alot haha especially since I have all these ideas running through my head. Hope you guys enjoyed, comment? subscribe?
-Sara&