Status: On hold, i have writers block for this story.

Stomach Tied In Knots.

What's so good about picking up the pieces? What if I don't even want to.

Josh's P.O.V

Make her life a living hell? What does she even mean by that? I never knew her before high school so whatever happened had to occur in the last three years.

"Hey Josh" I turned around and saw Hanna walking up to me.

"Hey" I replied not really wanting to talk.

"Why were you talking with her?"

"Valeria? You know her?"

"I think everybody does" she said snickering

"What do you mean?"

"Well remember when I told you to prank someone in ninth year?"

I gulped not really liking where this was going. Whenever Hanna wanted something, I did it. We were on and off from time to time, but mostly I was just there when Hanna didn't have anybody else.

"No."

"Well I told you to prank someone and you agreed, I told you to pretend like you liked someone take them to the dance and then find a way to humiliate them. That person just so happened to be Valeria. It took a little convincing but you eventually did it, and man did you embarrass her." She chuckled then left me with my thoughts.

Was this true? I wasn't sure if I could really believe Hanna, but when I went to ask Max he confirmed it from the night the dare happened to her getting humiliated in front of everyone. I needed to find her, apologize even though that would probably do nothing.

Valeria's P.O.V

I sighed as I saw a figure leaning up against my locker. The closer I approached it, I saw it was Josh.

"Valeria I'm sor-"

"Save it." I said glaring up at him

"Look I know what I did was terrible but-"

"Ha, terrible? You made me look like an idiot in front of everyone. I had to walk down these halls the next day and weeks getting ridiculed from almost everyone. So don't say you know it was terrible because you don't. You got praised for pulling such an 'amazing' joke."

He looked speechless for a second before starting again.

"I just wanted to apologize, to start over. If I could go back and change the prank I would."

"No you wouldn't because Hanna would have tricked you again, I'm not surprised she put you up to this though. Besides I don't want nor need an apology from you and as for starting over, well I don't want to."

"What? Why? It's been three years just get over it!"

"Exactly it's been three years so why cant anyone else forget about? Why do they continue to make fun of me?"

"What about the project, you heard what Mr. Davis said. How can I make progress if you don't want to talk with me?"

"Only for the project will I talk to you."

"All I ask for, meet me here after school and once again I really am truly sorry Valeria. I know that my apology won't make up for anything but I hope it makes you realize I'm not a terrible person."

"I know you're not a terrible person Josh, you just do terrible things."

"I don't mean to." He said actually looking resentful for every bad thing he's done.

I sighed "Look just meet me here like you said and we'll go to my house."

"Your house?" He asked a confused look on his face

"Yes, Josh I do live in a house."

He glared at me for a second then chuckled.

"I know what you meant, it's just you didn't want to talk about anything before and now we're going to your house." He said a small smile on his face

"On second thought your house sounds better."

"Nope, you said we're going to you're house and that's final." He smirked at me before giving me a small hug and walking to his next class.

Josh Franceschi was going to be in my house later today. Now any other girl would be excited but I'm already a nervous wreck. What will he think of my family life? Would he wonder where my mom is at? What have I gotten myself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
asfsdklhfglj
It's finally up :D
so as you can tell I've gotten internet once again
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
Also thank you to everyone that commented and stuck around~
-sara&