Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School

Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School (Ch. 1-"Welcome to our School")

Am I stubborn? Some say yes… and I guess right now they would be proven right. I mean, would any normal girl really enroll herself into an all boy’s boarding school?! Not to mention going undercover as a boy herself? I didn’t think so.

So here I am in the dean’s office of ‘Stanley C. Private School’ swinging my legs subconsciously as I wait for Mr. Mont to register me. I looked around his office admiring the neatness not to mention the style. Main color theme seemed to scream out gold and red (Hint: school colors) which lined the walls, his desk, and the curtains that remained shut.

I wasn’t nervous. I knew I was getting in. I have perfect grades (thank you computer hacking skills!), the money (all my friends pitched in just to fulfill this dare), and I’m a boy. Well, not exactly. I’m a girl but I look more like a boy thanks to Issy and Sissy’s makeover. (Issy and Sissy are my best friends. I don’t need to mention there twins)

I ran my hand over my short blond hair letting a sigh escape. I was getting bored, and these shorts were starting to ride up on me. I began to pull at the crotch trying to get some relief.

“Well… Mr. Gregory. Sorry for being late.” I immediately removed my hands and smiled slightly, not too girly… just cool like.

“No problem.” I smiled remembering to lower my voice ever so slightly. He shut the oak door behind him and took a seat in front of his desk. I blushed slightly from how handsome he turned out to be. No, I was not attracted to the Brad Pitt look-a-like… I was just expecting an old man with a cane. Maybe a wart on his face, I don’t know.

He shuffled through my papers only glancing at me once or twice. I whistled slightly but quickly shut my mouth once he gave me a cold look with his brown eyes.

“Well Ren… seems like we have everything ready for you.” He placed down his papers standing up and extending out his hand. “Welcome to our school.” I gladly took his hand and shook it. I was finally in… and now all I have to do is last for a year and the dare is over. Shouldn’t be too bad right... wrong…………………

~ * ~

I hate this school already! I know it’s already my first day here but I still can’t believe how obnoxious these guys can be! (Not to mention the unreal beauty about them all) First off I share this dorm with the most unbelievable jerk ever! Hot… but a jerk!

(Flashback)

I looked at my schedule then at the door that stood before me. Room 567, which was to be my dorm for the next year. I knocked slightly then walked in after not hearing anyone answer. I stopped at the doorway astound by the coziness of the room. Two beds sat against opposite walls while a desk was held in between them. I could feel my smile form over my lips. It wasn’t too much, wasn’t too little. I think I was going to like it here.

“Who are you?” My head jerked to the left and I turned a shade of pink. I must’ve been overwhelmed by the room that I forgot one of the beds actually held a person. I tried to smile that boy smile I was taught. “Names Ren Gregory…” (Actual real name)

The boy looked over me once then went back to his book. I didn’t mind the rudeness; it was expected for being the new “guy”.

After hearing no more, I walked into the room and let my bags fall on the other bed. I sat there slightly and ran my hands over the comforter. (IT WAS SO SOFT!!!!!!!)

“Are you a faggot?” My head jerked up to the boy. He was looking at me with a cocked eyebrow. I grunted like any guy would do. “Hell no… Why? Are you?” He shook his head and turned once again to his book. I really looked at him then and had to stop myself from sighing. He was almost a god. Almost because he wasn’t glowing or throwing lightening at me (though the way he looked at me seemed like lightening my way).His hair held a wavy brown texture and fell just under his eyebrows. His eyes shinned an amazing green and as if that wasn’t enough, his whole face just seemed to scream “I have a dark secret!”

I never really was attracted to guys… guys were just my friend, never a boyfriend. Until I met him. I moved my gaze trying not to seem odd. “Why do you think I’m gay?” I asked trying to make conversation. From the corner of my eye he shrugged slightly. “Cause you have a feminine face, you smile weird, and you shave your legs.” Damn!!!! I forgot I shaved my legs! At least I remember to restrict my boobs with a corset made for torture.

I didn’t say anything after that. I began to put my things away in the draws under my bed when I heard the creak of a bed signaling his standing up. I felt him behind me suddenly. Sniffing noises began. I stiffened. Did this guy smell me? Maybe he thought I was gay and wanted a forbidden love between us!? … Hmm…. Wouldn’t work out very well since I’m a girl…

“Are you okay?” I asked turning around to face him. I blushed profusely as he only stood inches from me. The look in his eyes was deadly and I immediately felt a chill run down my spine. I quickly realized that this guy could seriously hurt me. My arms began to shake as a primal instinct screamed for me to run. He twitched his eye slightly growling deep in his throat. I don’t think he wants a gay relationship!

Suddenly he shook his head and banged his palm against it. I watched still terrified to move. “Get out!!!!!!!” he yelled. I tried to… I really did but I was too frightened to. Eventually he noticed me not moving and moved me himself. And by move, I mean throw me out the door and locking it. I feel on my butt of course only thankful no one else was to see it.

(End of Flash Back)

And as for the rest of the day, guys constantly came up to me and asked me the same question… “Are you gay?” I really should’ve thought about this more thoroughly. I honestly wasn’t thinking my hairless face, button nose, long eyelashes and creamy skin was to be that big of a deal... stupid me!

I made it back to my room only to hesitate at the door. Did I really want to go inside??? Yes… this was my room to so he will just have to deal with me.

I opened the door and marched in ready for anything. My fists clenched to my sides with my jaw tight. No one scares me and shoves me out of a room. But after looking around the room I noticed the room completely empty. I won’t lie to you; I let out a sigh of relief. Although I was ready to argue… I wasn’t ready to die.

I got dressed fast into some boxers and a loose shirt, took off the stupid corset and let my breast breath. I turned off the light and crawled into bed. Sleep took me quickly but sometime in the middle of the night I heard the door open and close and the mystery guy crawl into bed. Normally I wouldn’t be as curious if it was anyone else… but I knew this guy had a secret. And I was almost certain that breaking the curfew was part of it. But I was too sleepy tonight so I promised myself in the morning I would do some snooping…

Too bad I woke up in the morning covered in my own blood….
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o
Blood??