Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School

Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School (Ch. 4- "Im David.")

I gulped trying not to move. The slightest nudge and I knew that whatever blade was held up to me would slice in me like I was cheese. “You know what you did to me?!” He screamed in my ear. I closed my eyes and tried not to focus on the pain coming from my scalp. I knew I should’ve cut my hair shorter. “I said look at me!?” He pulled my hair backer causing an ach in my back. If I bend any further I might just break in half.

I reopened my eyes to see him glaring at me… kind of. One eye was swollen shut and the other was blood red from a busted blood vessel.

“I-I’m sorry…”I tried to choke out. He grinned at me. “How come you look so girly?” I shut my mouth. No way was I going to answer that. “You a queer?” I said nothing. He frowned and pulled my hair once more. I couldn’t allow my back to break so I let my feet to come under me so I was on my knees. Sweat trickled down my forehead as I concentrated on the blade on my neck. “W-what are you going to do with me?” I whispered. My grey eyes stared into his cold hazel. I was frightened. Terrified because I knew I might’ve maybe fucked up.

“I don’t really know… maybe I should just kill you right now…” And people say I have anger problems!? This guy wants to kill me because I happened to beat the crap out of him in front of most of the school. That’s a little eccentric… right?

“You won’t do it…” I challenged. He smiled. “Oh really? And why not?”

I hesitated… “Because you wouldn’t be able to cover this up” Ha! Clever huh?

“No I will… you forget how filthy rich I am. Plus, everyone hates you.” Damn, he was right. I don’t know why they do but apparently everyone does. So there’s no way for me to plead for my life?” I asked. Tears began to sting my eyes as I knew the answer. “No.”

So I did what I could only do next. I decided to fight back. He had an advantage with the blade but I have skill.

In a quick move I grabbed his hand in front of me and bit hard. He yelped and dropped the blade backing up. I grabbed for it turning around gazing hard at him. My breathing was coming out rough as I was shaking from the drama. He rubbed his hand staring at me almost as if to dare me. And you know me and dare… but I also would never kill a human being.

I stood up bringing the (turn out to be) switch blade to my side. “Were done here…” I said. He continued to stare at me. Probably measuring his chance at winning. I lifted the weapon in attack mode. “I said were done here!” I shouted, my lip trebling. He waiting one more minute then nodded stiffly. “We are here but not for long.”

I stayed in my stance till watching him turn and disappear around the corner. I’m not sure exactly how long I was there, but I do know eventually I did begin to breath, and I did eventually did begin to walk back to the room.

I walked through the door and noticed my roommate sitting on the bed reading another book. He looked up at me and I watched as a sudden cross of fear crossed his face. I look down and noticed the switch blade still in my hand. I let it fall from my palm and drop to the carpet as I continued to my sheet less bed. I didn’t bother to undress or take off the corset seeing how he was watching me. Flopping on my bed I wrapped myself in the fetal position and silently began to cry.

None of this wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for that dumb dare. It was Arnold that gave me that dare one evening. I didn’t think it would be that bad seeing how I was up for anything. And since my older brother is the one that is raising me, he allowed me to do this silly thing to get it out of my system.

“What happened?” My eyes shot open but I didn’t move. “Nothing” I answered in a husky voice. Silence followed. “Thanks for giving me clean sheets…” He mumbled. I shrugged really in no mood to try and befriend him. “What’s your name anyways?”

I let out a small sigh. “Ren” What is with this friendly attitude now? And where was it yesterday! “Im David.”

I said nothing determine to diminish this conversation. I eventually got my way and drifted off to sleep. I awoke in the middle of the night feeling something being draped over me. Too tired to care I went back to sleep.

In the morning I saw that it was David’s blanket…
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O