Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School

Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School (Ch. 7- "I didn't know you're a vampire")

After lunch I was invited to go out with the guys into the city. Honestly I had no idea there was a city. I jumped for the chance immediately. I was tired of this place already. Plus I was kind of scared of what David might do to me when he saw all of his things everywhere… him being psycho and all.

Making a quick stop in my room, I changed my tampon and headed out. We exited out the front door and headed in the direction of the parking lot. “You guys have a car?” I asked amazed. Paul looked over his shoulder at me. “Of course we have a car. Don’t you?”

I lowered my head mumbling a no. They didn’t seem too fascinated with my lack of expensive belongings as I was hoping was the case.

I almost walked into Tim’s broad back when they suddenly halted. Peering around them I gawked. “A VIPER! YOU SERIOUS!!!” I shouted pushing through the guys to get a better look. It was a Viper all right. A slick red Viper. I ran my hand slowly over the hood in admiration. I didn’t know much about cars but I do know that I had always wanted a Viper. Of course I always knew that it was a far reach dream.

“Of course it is a Viper. Like dad would buy me anything else!” The three of them laughed at their joke… which I did not get at all but laughed away too.

We all climbed in (I called shot gun) and pulled out. “So… Ren, why did you come to this school?” I looked behind me to see James resting his arm out the window. The urge to scream about safety came and went. “Oh… well… I just wanted to.” Silence.

“You would come to a lame boarding school full of sweaty guys when you had a choice to attend a public school with girls…. Lots and lots of girl!?” I shrugged. The car suddenly screeched to a halt. “Dude…. Are you gay?” I saw all three guys staring at me intensely. My mouth fell open. Not really out of the accusation but from the fact that they stopped the car in the middle of the street! “N-no! Now move the car!” I shouted making hand jesters to the car in the review window. Paul turned back to the wheel and played cool slowly starting the car up. “Then why would you not want to be there?” James persisted.

I sighed. “Cause… My err… my girlfriend has an apartment not too far away.” I answered quickly. I didn’t want them to stop the car again.

Paul’s face pulled up in a huge grin. “Oh… I get it.” The two boys in the back started shooting. I turned red. “You are getting lucky Gregory?” They announced my last name. I open my mouth to answer but wasn’t even allowed to. Soon enough they all began to tell their story about their first time and how hot or ugly the girls where. I honestly was pissed. The way they spoke about woman made me want to beat the crap out of them. I kept my cool though and stared out the window. The hum of the car made me less irritated as we finished our destination.

~ * ~

We arrived at an outdoor mall that I was not to familiar with. At least no one would recognize me.

I told the guys I was going to split and meet up with them at Chilies at eight. They were cool with it which I was kind of surprised they let me go so easily. I remember with my girl friends (girls as friends) (though there is nothing wrong with gay people) every time I would mention it they would ask where I was going, if I wanted anything, if I was sure… then eventually they ended up following me. Girls can be really annoying some times.

I made my way over to Old Navy and began to look around. I wanted more guy clothes and plus I kind of wanted something feminine to hide in my room…. Just to remind me of whom I really was.

I eventually found some faded blue jeans for guys, a few T-shirts with funny logos on it, and a bra…. BRA!!! Bra bra bra … just thinking of the word makes you feel girly. And that’s why I got it.

The lady at the counted stared at me weird as I purchased the items but I tried to stare at everything else but her.

At Chilies the guys didn’t get invasive or care really what I got (Once again why im starting to like guys as friends more than girls). But before I could even east dinner, James and Tim started a fight with their sodas… soaking three customers. I’ll admit… I had a little fun and maybe joined in but that was it. So we were asked to leave (told more like it) and went ahead back to the school. We parted at the entrance heading to our own rooms. I smiled to myself as I opened my door to my dorm. I had a good day today… but I get the feeling that I’m missing something.

As I looked inside, there sitting on my bed was David. The room was miraculously clean or all his junk… now all my stuff was there. I felt my breathing stop as I noticed everything there. My clothes… my bed sheets… everything! Including… *gulp* all my Tampons. I was enraged. No one… I mean no one touches my girl products!

I turned savagely to David on my bed. He didn’t have a grin or a smug look on his face. Only one just as evil as my. He was as pissed with me as I was with him. And since he already knew my secret and was probably going to tell, I decided to go down with a bang. I closed the door slowly behind me as David stood from my bed.

The silence in my room began to ring. I could feel the adrenaline pounding in me as I clenched my fist. “You… you went through my things!” I managed to screech through bared teeth. I didn’t even bother to deepen my voice. His expression made it clear he wasn’t surprised either.

I took a step forward but found myself pinned against the door. My eyes widen as David’s face stood only two inches in front of mine. His hands gripped my arms tightly to my side as he hissed. “You went through my thing… you have no idea how wrong it is to go through a vampires property.” I gulped roughly. I wasn’t angry… but surprised… not scared, just surprised. Vampire? Really? I mean… I want to shout out that he’s a psycho but… it fits. That looks of despair and secrecy that always weighed at him. Then there’s the fact that in a blink of an eye I’m pinned to a wall.

“I didn’t know you were a Vampire.” I managed to whisper through chapped lips. His face softens slightly and I saw the slightest glint or embarrassment. He thought I knew from going into his things…. I smiled slightly. Probably would’ve laughed if not for the circumstance.

“Well Mr. Vampire, seems we both learned something new about each other today. Why don’t you put me down and we can talk…. Vampire to girl."
♠ ♠ ♠
She spilled her beans!!
Nuuuu!! >.<