4 Letter Word

Reunited

The next day at school
You know, sometimes I really hate school. I like my school, but there's only one problem: there aren't any boys here! Did I forget to mention that I go to an all girls school? I did? Well let me tell you a little about it.

Philadelphia High School for Girls, or as we call it, Girls' High, is the only all girls school in the city. Cool right? Not really. Alot of people think that all of the girls here are gay, but that's not true. It's actually not that bad. I just wish there were boys here.

I walked out of advisory (homeroom) and into the crowded hallway. I swear, trying to get to class in this school is like walking down the street in New York City. People are either walking too slow, bumping into you, or just standing there talking.

I sighed as the girl in front of me slowed down so she could talk to her friend, then came to a complete stop. Is she serious right now? Move it bitch, I gotta get to class! I pushed past her and walked into my second period class. The bell rang as soon as I stepped into the room.

"Why you look so mad?" Cache asked laughing.

"Yeah, you look like you wanna slap somebody." Demitria said.

"Some bimbo just decided to stop in the middle of the hallway and almost made me late." I said going to my seat.

We all started laughing until Mr. Coletta asked us to be quiet. I tried to pay attention to the lesson, but for some reason I couldn't. Instead, I just sat there staring out the window. My phone vibrated, breaking me out of my daze. I looked up and made sure Mr. Coletta wasn't looking my way before pulling it out of my pocket.

Captain Diggy ツ : Lina!

I smiled and texted him back.

Me: Dig!
Captain Diggy ツ : Lol, what's up ma?
Me: Nothing much, at school bored out of my mind.
Captain Diggy ツ : Aww you poor thing. That must suck lol.
Me: -__- Yes. It does.
Captain Diggy ツ : Cheer up you'll be out of there soon :)
Me: Yeah, in like 7 hours!
Captain Diggy ツ : Well I'm gonna let you get back to learning.
Me: Nooo!!! Don't go!
Captain Diggy ツ : I'll text you later, ok?
Me: *le crosses arms* Fine.
Captain Diggy ツ : Lol. Love you!
Me: Love you too Dig.
Captain Diggy ツ : :)

After that I didn't even try to pay attention to the lesson. I was too far behind in my notes that it didn't matter if I started paying attention now, so I just sat there and acted like I knew what was going on.

The rest of the day went by fast until it was finally eighth period. I hate this class. Some of the girls in here are so rude. The only good thing about it is that it's easy and Cache is in here with me.

We're supposed to be reading the Julius Caesar play, but the rude girls decided that they wanted to have their own conversation. Mr. Straff kept having to stop Cache from reading to ask them to be quiet, but they ain't care. I could tell from the look on Che's face that she was about to snap. Let me say something to them before she gets up and smacks one of them.

"Excuse me, but can y'all be quiet? Ain't nobody talk while y'all were reading."

"No. You ain't the teacher, so leave me alone." one of them said giving me a stank look.

Did this bitch just get smart with me?

"I don't care who the damn teacher is in here. Y'all are being rude, and unlike your dumbass, I'm actually trying to listen to the play." I snapped.

"Girls, calm down." Mr. Straff said. "Cache continue please."

She started reading again and this time I could actually hear her. But all it took was one laugh for all hell to break loose.

"Yo, shut the fuck up!" Cache screamed, surprising everybody. She never speaks above a whisper in this class unless her grade depends on it.

"Who you talkin' to?" one of the rude girls, Alysha, asked.

"I'm talking to you." she said turning to look at her.

"Come say that shit to my face."

Cache got up before I could stop her and walked over to Alysha's desk.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." she repeated standing in front of the desk.

"No." Alysha said shoving Cache away from the desk.

Usually, Cache isn't the fighting type. She's one of those people who don't like getting in trouble, but right now I'm sure she doesn't care because she balled up her fist and punched Alysha in the face. She covered her nose as blood dripped from it.

"I told you to shut up. This wouldn't have happened if your stupid ass had listened to me." Cache said walking back to her desk.

Mr. Straff stopped her before she could sit down.

"You three go to the principal's office." he said as he went to the phone to call and let her know we were coming.

Sighing, I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the door with Cache following. We walked to the office in silence. I guess she was still trying to calm down. When we got there we were met by a very pissed looking Dr. Moore. She walked us into her office and made us all sit down.

"Would one of you like to explain to me why you all had to be sent to my office?" she asked looking at each of us.

"She punched me!" Alysha screamed before me or Cache could respond.

"She pushed me first." Che said glaring at her.

"Why are you here?" Dr. Moore asked looking at me.

"For cussing her out." I said pointing to Alysha.

Dr. Moore shook her head. "I don't even want to know what else happened. Girls you know you're not supposed to fight in school. Miss Santino, you're getting an overnight suspension for disrupting the class. Come back in the morning with a parent or a guardian. Miss Dunn and Miss Davis, you'll both be suspended until next Friday. Don't come back unless you have a parent or a guardian with you."

She made us sit in the main office until it was time to go home.

"You going to your locker?" Cache asked as we walked out of the office.

"Nah." I shook my head.

"I'm gonna be in so much trouble." she said as we walked down the front steps.

"Me too." I said. "They're probably not going to let me go to Demi's party tomorrow."

"Shit, I know my ass ain't going. My mom does not play when it comes to school and stuff like this."

"Yeah, well I'll see you when you come back to school 'cause I know neither one of us will be leaving our houses any time soon."

She laughed. "Aight, see you later."

I started waking to the bus stop but stopped when I thought I heard somebody call my name. It's weird though because whoever it is called me Lina. The only person who calls me that is Diggy.

"Lina!" they called again.

That better not be who I think it is. I thought as I turned around. My thoughts were confirmed though when I saw him leaning up against his truck.

"Danny!" I screamed running over to him. I threw my arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to spend some time with my best friend." he said smiling.

"Aww, did you miss me?" I asked pinching his cheek.

"Yeah." he chuckled. "You wanna go to Starbucks?"

"When don't I?" I asked making us both laugh.

He opened the passenger side door for me to get in and closed it, then got in the driver's seat. We spent the car ride talking and laughing about old stuff.

When we got there he ordered our drinks and found us a table to sit at.

"So, what's been going on in Lina's World?" Diggy asked drinking some of his coffee.

"Well, I got an overnight suspension today." I said playing with my straw.

He raised his eyebrows. "Really? What did you do?"

"I cussed out this girl in my English class. Cache got suspended too."

"What? Not Shy Che." he said using the nickname he gave her.

"She wasn't so shy today." I said chuckling.

"Y'all just up here causing trouble, huh?" he smirked.

"It wasn't our fault." I shrugged.

My phone began vibrating and when I looked at the screen I knew I was about to be in trouble.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" my mom asked.

"Starbucks."

"Come home. Now." she said. She's mad.

"Okay." I hung up the phone and looked at Diggy. "I gotta go."

"That was your mom?" he asked.

"Yupp, and she is pissed.

"Aight, let's go then." he said getting up.

On the way to my house a question popped into my head that I hadn't thought to ask back in Starbucks.

"Where are you staying?"

"Your house." he said smiling.

"Wait, so my parents knew you were coming?"

He nodded his head. "Yupp, they said I could stay with you while I'm on break."

"No one tells me anything!" I shouted throwing my hands up, making him laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title: Reunited- Peaches & Herb

I am sooo sorry for making y'all wait this long! I was really busy with school and field hockey practice. I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. Comment and subscribe (if you want to) :).