Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

so here’s one from my heart, my life right from the start.

Another amazing fucking gig. The sound of hundreds of voices chanted ‘A fucking A’ They wanted another encore? Danny jumped on the stage yelling; “we don’t know any more fucking songs what do you want?” Just him standing there made me feel weak at the knees. Thousands of girls screamed just at the sight of him. Thousands of girls and how can I compete? He’s so gorgeous and his hair is so beautiful. Yes, we joke about being gay together but he would never be. I know it can’t be, he loves Myca and I love Sam but if I can’t be with him, I don’t want to be alone. I had been thinking for a while now about me and girl Sam. I think I love her but how can I be sure? I don’t get butterflies when she touches me like when Danny does. He makes me feel so happy but I know I can’t have him. WHY can’t he love me? I know it sounds horrible but he’s cheated on Myca a lot on this tour and I wonder if he’s ever had the same thoughts as me, I doubt it but I think about him a lot. I love him. I love him so much and I just can’t hide it. Danny came backstage when I was daydreaming. “Look alive Benji boy” I loved that he called me Benji, he was the only one that ever called me that. It made me feel so special.

“We need to get some whiskey and get some sluts” Danny continued. James came over covered in sweat as he usually is after gigs. He high fived Danny yelling “YES DANNY” and continued to walked between us. “I don’t feel too well” I murmured. Danny squinted his eyes and god he looked sexy just looking at me. I accidently bit my lip and my cheeks began to go redder and redder. Danny ignored my murmurs and said “come on Benji, we’ve got some poon to slay!” Ugh I don’t want to go out, I can’t see him with another girl. I wanted to protest but I grabbed my jacket and pulled up my black ripped jeans and began to head out the door, Danny always wins.

So, we took a short walk to the nearest bar where a big group of fan girls screamed “oh my god its ben Bruce and danny worsnop” James, Sam and Cameron all got a bit jealous of me and Danny’s fan girls but I didn’t care because that’s not what I wanted. Danny sometimes catches me looking at him and I have to level it out by hitting on some fan girl in front of him where he says “good and nice” or high fives me. He gets girls so fast and has such amazing confidence. “Danny, can I talk to you please?” I urged him and bit my lip again. He looked at me with confusion “Benji, im in the middle of something here,” he flicked his head to the side and nodded to the girl with long reddish hair and a low cut blue tank top. He raised his eye brows as if to say “go away im trying to get in here” “Danny please outside?” I reasked. I looked at his cute cheeky smile, god I just wanted to grab him and kiss him. I looked around james was taking as many shots as he could then stupidly talking to a girl who wasn’t interested in him and Cameron and Sam were in the corner having a quiet drink. They had been getting closer lately I think they had a side project that they wouldn’t tell us about but it would be a guitar and bass album. “I think not sir” I heard in my head but in Danny’s beautiful voice. Danny sighed and said “I’ll be right back, Benny wants a quicky” then winked at the little whore.

“Right Benji, what was so important that you take me away from my poon?” Danny asked. I couldn’t move. This was it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two incoming :D