Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

you should of told me at least i wouldve known

I tried to open the door but it slammed shut. “Danny please?” I pleaded. I tried to push the door open but it slammed shut as if someone’s body was slammed against it so that I couldn’t open the door. Danny must be in there with a guy?! So if Danny is gay, why doesn’t he like me? I heard more and more moaning. I couldn’t listen to this anymore. I grabbed my cigarettes and lighter and stood outside the van. I lit up and took a big breath in and just let the smoke run through my body. It was such an amazing feeling just to be alone and not think about Danny with a guy or a girl. I’m still not sure what’s going on inside his head. I had to talk to someone. I always trusted Sam. I could always confide in him, he was so misunderstood. I finished my cigarette and flicked it to the ground and headed back into the bus. Sam slept below James, so I tried shaking James awake but nothing he was out cold, like every night before. James was such a light weight. I opened up Sam’s curtain and pulled the covers. His bed was empty. But I was sure he came in with James and Cameron. I went over to Danny’s bunk and he wasn’t there either. But then it hit me. Danny and Sam. It had to be, Sam wouldn’t leave the bus because we had an early start in the morning. I walked over to Cameron’s Bunk and saw him facing the wall and his dark hair. I shouldn’t wake him. Danny and Sam. I can’t believe it. This means Danny’s gay. This means Danny might have flipped out because he loves me too. But then WHY would he sleep with SAM? And why not me? I couldn’t fathom it. It’s unbelievable. Danny Worsnop is gay. Of course being in a band we pretend to be gay together but I never thought that Danny was. He had been with so many girls but I never thought for a minute that he was. The noises had stopped and it was silent throughout the bus. “Sam, I know you’re in there, and I know who’s with you.” There were whispers coming from behind the door. Sam came out totally naked cupping his penis in his hand and his neck covered in lovebites. Nudity was not a big problem in asking alexandria. ‘Dude, listen we were very drunk, don’t tell the rest of the band?’ He pleaded. I nodded at him whilst looking at the floor. HOW COULD HE HAVE SEX WITH DANNY?! How drunk do you have to be to have sex with a guy?! Sam headed to the bathroom to shower and stuff.

” Can we talk man to man about last night now? ” I didnt hear anything from the otherside of the door. “you decent man?” I opened the door slowly since there was no reply. “Cameron?!”

Wait? WHAT?! Sam and Cameron? What is going on? Cameron and Sam had sex? Cameron looked at me in confusion; “i thought you said that you knew who was in here?” Cameron quizzed me. “So wait wheres Danny?” Cameron put his shirt on and said “Danny’s in my bunk because he was too drunk to get on his top bunk so I came in the back with Sam.” my face dropped. ”Oh. So Danny’s not gay with Sam?” I felt a presence behind me but i assumed it was Sam.

“Benji, I’m not gay” i heard the word Benji and i knew it was Danny. I smile arrived on my face. I felt so relieved that he wasn’t gay. I think i was just happy that he wasn’t with Sam. “I mean i like a good big cock but i wouldn’t have Sam’s Benji, I’m all yours.” Danny continued and then winked at me. Oh god. I hugged him and i just felt so happy for no reason. I left Danny feeling confused and awkward. “Benji, whats wrong?” Danny puzzled. “Nothing. Nothing” I stopped hugging him; “I’m just glad you’re not gay with Sam.” I shot him a smile and my face began to go red. “coming for a fag Danny? Leave these lovers alone?” Sam gave me an dirty look.

“What happened to you last night Danny, I told you that I wanted to marry Sam and you went a bit mental at me.” I sparked up my cigarette and held the lighter over his too. “I just needed time to think Benji. I really love you and I don’t want you to rush into things with girl Sam because you never see her and its not a great life and you would be officially hers and i couldn’t have you.” Danny was staring at the ground and avoiding eye contact with me. He took a long puff of his cigarette. “I really love you Benjamin Paul Bruce and if this is what you want. I’ll support you 100%.” My face went red, this was the sweetest thing Danny had ever said to me and we’ve had some deep conversations. “I love you too mate.” I playfully punched him on the shoulder.

“No, Ben, you’re not listening to me. I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OOH TWIST!