Status: In progress.

So Here's One Right From My Heart, My Life Right From the Start

hold your breath my dear, we’re going under

Danny walked away from where we were standing. i couldn’t believe it. Danny loved me? did he mean in like a gay way? what did he mean i didn’t understand? so many questions. i cant do this. i cant handle this. “Danny!” i yelled after him but he kept walking. We had a relax day until we were on tour so we could just hang out at the hotel but it usually resulted in a big party with more drink and more girls for Danny to hit on. usually Sam and cam too but I’m not sure about that situation. So, Danny had pissed of into the abyss and i was left outside smoking unable to move, james was still passed out and sam and cameron were awkwardly avoiding each other. its a shame they were drunk, they would be kinda cute i think. Doesnt matter: i have bigger problems: Danny. What was i ment to say? what was i ment to do? i walked to the hotel and avoided a bunch of fan girls by putting my hood up, a few reconized me but i dashed straight to the reception area. “Good Afternoon Sir, How may i help you?” The girl behind the counter said. “Room for Ben Bruce and Danny Worsnop?” I requested. “Room 7B sir but somebody has your key.” Must be Danny I assumed.

“Danny, open up, its me.” I knocked on the pale white door and waited. i heard noises come from inside the room, mainly zippers and stuff, i assumed he was getting changed. The door opened and some girl in skinny jeans and an asking Alexandria top came out of the room with her long blond hair all messed up. Holy shit, Danny was fast moving in. I walked in the room and Danny stood there, topless trying to get his trousers back on. “nice pull there Danny.” He was looking down at the floor and kind of shook his head. “not that great mate, didn’t even finish.” This was not like Danny. one time, a girl fell out of his bunk and he finished himself and jizzed on her back, other times hes finished while i was in the room. “lets get drunk Benji. i need that. wheres the bummers?” He said with a smile on his face. It was about half four, why was he starting now? “i assume either at the bus or checking in. Party in here?” i really didn’t want to ask him what he meant by saying he loved me, that would get really awkward. he would tell me after a few shots anyway. Hes been acting seriously off with me lately. i don’t know what is up with him. Maybe him and Myca are having problems? I cant figure it out.

Danny was sent out to get some liquor and i requested some rum because i know that makes Danny really honest, kinda horny but very honest. I had to rally the troops. James was awake, like seriously in-your-face awake, no hangover and no recollection of last night. Hes such an idiot. Cameron and Sam were acting really awkward to everyone including of course each other. Danny arrived back about two hours later, excusing himself because he was talking to fans and had a little interview. We accepted it because he brought back pot noodles and pizza. A 16” meat feast, my favorite. we scoffed down the food like it was going out of fashion, i was so hungry, with everything, i forget to eat. i swear that’s how I’m so skinny. At around six, a bunch of girls showed up at me and Danny’s hotel room, i answered the door and the looked at me in wonderment. “Danny told us to come up with some drink?” I opened the door further and gestured my hand inwards.

Throughout the night, drinks began to flow. It was the usual scene but in our room: James passed out drunk, Cameron and Sam in the corner talking to each other avoiding all the girls in the room and me and Danny flirting with the girls and each other. I only had a few drinks, sometimes i feel like the mum of the group because i look after them all so much. At the back of two, the girls left. Danny could barely stand let alone have sex with any of them. i put him over my shoulder and flung him ontop of his bed. He was such a wreck, i thought i should get him into jammies (which for us is boxer shorts lets face it)

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and began to slowly take it off him, then i removed his cowboy boots, they are so cute on him, i love his fashion taste. I unbuckled his belt and began to unbutton his trousers and undid his zipper and took down his trousers and took off his socks too. like a good friend. I grabbed the cover and put it over him so that he wouldn’t get cold during the night and tucked him in, i leaned over and said “good night Danny” and kissed his forehead, he let out a little sigh and turned over “Benji” he grumbled. “yeah Danny?” i was getting myself ready for bed. “could i spoon you?” He looked over to me with his cheeky grin on his face. “please?” DAWW how could i resist that face? “okay babe” I got down to my boxers and hit the light switch and crawled in beside my Danny. He put his arm around me and nuzzled into my neck a little. This is the most amazing moment in my life. a feeling of warmth overcame me as i felt Danny’s body against mines. “i really love you Benji” I could live in this moment forever. “i know man, i love you too.” Danny grabbed my hand and held it in his hand.

he slowly nuzzled into my neck, i could feel his breath. He kissed the back of my shoulder where his head was placed, then moved his head forward and kissed along my shoulder. i didnt stop it, why would i? i liked it. He kept kissing along my shoulder and up my neck and i felt his hand slowly rub against my chest. Getting lower and lower and lower….
♠ ♠ ♠
OOH :P