Sequel: Bloody Vengeance

Bloodlusting

I Am Not A Vampire, Or Am I?

The first thing I felt when I gained consciousness was pain. Everywhere. My head was pounding, my body was sore. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I opened my eyes, which made my head hurt even more. I lay there staring up at the midnight sky. I knew I should get up, but my body ached. After a while, I decided I had to get up and find my way home somehow. I slowly pulled myself up into a sitting position. I almost wished I hadn't. My body hurt even more. I tried to recall how I had gotten here. I couldn't remember a thing. The last thing I remember is dancing with my friend Kyra at a club. We had made fake id's so we could get in.

I had to remember. I thought even harder. After several minutes I finally remembered. I remembered everything. The dancing, the alcohol , the drugs and the guy. The guy who did this to me. I don't remember his name but I remember what he looked like. His long black hair, his deadly white skin and his blood red eyes.

I shuddered at the thought of him. He was so menacing, so alluring. He asked me to dance with him and I accepted. He was nineteen, only a year older than me. Then he asked me if he could show me something. I was curious, and under the spell of his alluring appearance. I nodded and followed him out the back door. He led me down the block, then another. I asked him where we were going, and he said that I would find out soon. We rounded the corner and walked down into an alley. I asked him what he wanted to show me. That's when I found out he was a vampire.

He grinned at me, revealing two sharp white fangs. He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, then he sank his teeth into the flesh of my neck. I let out a strangled scream as the venom coursed through my veins.

The last thing I saw was him, grinning menacingly at me with his bloodstained teeth. Blood was dripping from his mouth and down his neck. “Enjoy your new gift” he said before running off into the night. Then, I blacked out.

I placed my hand on my neck and felt the bite mark. The pain in my neck wasn't as excruciating as it had been earlier, but it was still pretty sore. I slowly pushed myself up off of the ground. I felt slightly dizzy. Maybe I had stood up too quickly. I regained my balance, then took in my surroundings. I didn't know where I was. I remembered which way the club was, but I definitely wasn't going back there. I had to figure out how to get back to my house without passing the club. Or maybe I could pass it. I had no idea what time it was. Maybe the club was closed already. I decided to take that chance and headed back the way I had came earlier.

As I walked, I thought about what would happen to me. There was so much I didn't know, that I needed to know. Like, would I be allergic to garlic, or would I be able to see myself in the mirror and could I go out in the sunlight. I had thought so much I hadn't been paying attention to where I was going. As I passed by the club, I could see that the lights were off. It must be around two in the morning. That's when they usually close.

In no time I was standing in front of my apartment. I unlocked the door and climbed all three flights of stairs to my apartment. I fumbled with my keys. I seriously needed to get a light installed in the hall. I can never see a thing. I managed to find the right key and open the door. After locking it behind me, I ran to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror with my eyes closed. I was afraid to open them and look at myself. I didn't know what I would or wouldn't see. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

Staring back at me were two blood red eyes. I pushed my shoulder length black hair off of my neck and looked at the bite. There were two holes with large bruises around them. Dry blood was smeared all over my neck.

There was also a large amount of blood on my clothes. I decided to take a shower and wash the dried blood off of my pale white skin. My skin was pretty pale before, but now I looked dead. Maybe that's because I am dead.

After my shower, I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I looked at the clock on my nightstand. Three in the morning. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. I pulled the covers up over my body and stared at the ceiling. I thought about all of the things I had to do tomorrow. I had to talk to Kyra. I had completely forgotten about her. She was probably so worried about me. I had no idea how I was going to tell her about this.

I also had to figure out if I could go out during the day. If I couldn't, then I don't know how I would go to school. If I didn't go, the school would most likely call my house. They would want to talk to my parents. I don't have to worry about that though. My parents kicked me out when I was sixteen. I've been living on my own ever since. I sighed and rolled over onto my side. I snuggled up under the covers and felt my eyelids get heavy and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think.:D