Sequel: Bloody Vengeance

Bloodlusting

Familiar Faces

The rest of the week flew by and eventually, it was Friday. I had managed to get through the week without going insane. It was graduation day, and we were all lined up backstage in our school auditorium. My graduation robe was a little too long, and I kept tripping on it. The fact that I was wearing heels didn't help. I just hoped I wouldn't trip on stage, that would be embarrassing. Almost everyone on this line had at least one family member waiting to see them walk across the stage and accept their diploma. Everyone except me. Even Kyra, who was standing in front of me. Her mother and older brother were there.
But my parents kicked me out. They wanted nothing to do with me. So that means they wouldn't be attending my graduation. I didn't care though. Kyra's mom always treated me like I was her daughter. She let me live with them for a while after I was kicked out. But then I left and got my own apartment. I didn't want to be a burden on them. They've always been there for me. Kyra and I have been friends since we were little. We are like sisters.

In no time, I t was my turn to walk across the stage. I managed to make it across without tripping. After the ceremony, Kyra's family and I went to a restaurant for a celebratory dinner, then we went back to her house. The whole time at the diner, I barley at a thing. I could eat food, but for some reason I didn't want to. Kyra's mother and brother looked concerned, but kyra knew.
We hung out in her bed room when we got to her house. “I can't believe we graduated.”, Kyra said. “ I know, no more high school. I don't have to get up early anymore.” “What about college? What are you going to do with your life?” I really didn't know what I was going to do. I had planned on going to college, but now that I'm a vampire, I don't think that's a good idea. “Honestly, I don't know.”

The next day was Saturday. The day of warped tour. I was up and ready by nine am, even though it doesn't start until eleven. Around ten, I met Kyra at her house and her mother drove us there. We chatted excitedly the whole way there. When Kyra's mother dropped us off, we went in and looked for a schedule. Vampires Everywhere! Was playing at twelve, then signing right after.
We looked around at the merch tents and bought a few things. We each got a Vampires Everywhere! T shirt and Kyra got a Motionless In White T shirt. In no time, it was twelve and Vampires Everywhere! Were about to perform. As we made our way to the stage, I saw something I never wanted to see again. A guy with long black hair and blood red eyes was smirking at me, and I instantly knew who he was.