Sequel: Bloody Vengeance

Bloodlusting

Riley

I couldn't move. My body was frozen. Was I dreaming? He couldn't possibly be here. Kyra notice my expression. “Lacey, hello? Are you okay?” she asked, waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped out of it, and looked at her in horror. “Whats wrong?” I couldn't speak. I forced the words out. “He's here.” Kyra looked confused. “Who's here? Zane?” I shook my head frantically. “Then who?” I pulled her closer and whispered so no one would hear.

“He is, the guy who turned me into a vampire!” Kyra looked at me like I was crazy. “Are you sure? It could just be someone who looks like him.” “No, I swear its him!” “Fine. Where is he?” I looked back over to where I saw him. He was still standing there, but this time he wasn't looking at me. I pointed at him, but tried not to look to obvious. “That's him! “ Kyra looked to where I was pointing. “Wow, he's hot. No wonder you followed him.” I rolled my eyes. “Kyra! That's not the point!” “All right, all right, calm down.” We just need to stay away from him.”
Everyone suddenly started cheering and applauding. Vampires Everywhere had come on stage. Kyra and I got as close to the stage as possible. Michael started singing, and we started singing along with him, screaming it as loud as we could. I glanced back where the guy was, and I gasped. He was gone. I looked over the entire crowd, which wasn't very large. I still didn't see him anywhere. I grabbed Kyra. “He's gone Kyra!” What?! Really?!” “Yes! I don't see him anywhere!” “Where did he go?!” “I have no idea! He could be anywhere!” I suddenly got very scared. I really hoped he left.
“We can worry about him later. I doubt he would do anything bad in front of all of these people.” “I guess you're right.” But I still couldn't help but feel like I was in danger. We watched Vampires Everywhere! Michael Vampire sang to us. I reached my hand out and he grabbed it and continued to sing. I thought I was going to faint. Then he let go of my hand and winked at me before moving to the other side of the stage. I almost completely forgot about The guy.
When they were done, we looked for their merch tent so we could get our Cd’s signed. We couldn't find it. “Do you remember where it is?” “No, we were there earlier, I think it's somewhere over there.” I pointed in the direction I thought it might be. “I think I remember seeing it over there.”We eventually found it. There was already a line . We were the last people to get there. We got on the end of the line and waited. “I can't believe we're about to meet Vampires Everywhere!”, Kyra said. “I know, I 'm so nervous. I think I might actually faint this time.” We both giggled like mad and people looked at us. One girl looked at us disapprovingly. “What are you looking at?” Kyra said, trying to be as intimidating as possible. The girl frowned and walked faster.
I rolled my eyes at her. “Did you really have to do that?” Kyra smirked. “Yep, I did.”
We were next in line already. My hands were shaking. The girl in front of us moved, and we were face to face with Michael Vampire. I couldn't believe it! He smiled at us. “Hey, I remember you from the crowd today.” I blushed. “Really?” “Yeah, you girls were right in front. I grabbed your hand.” “I know.”, I said looking down at my feet. My face was probably bright red. “My name is Lacey, and this is my friend Kyra.”He shook our hands. “It's a pleasure to meet you. You girls should come hang out with us for a while.” I swear my heart would of stopped beating if I weren't already dead. “Really?” Kyra asked. “Of course.” Kyra and I looked at each other and smiled. “We'd love to!” Michael smiled. “Great!When warped is over we'll come get you so we can hang out.” “Sounds awesome.” I said. I couldn't stop smiling. “Meet us back over here at eight and we'll take you to our tour bus.” We agreed and the band signed our Cd's.
The rest of the day passed quickly. We saw Motionless In White, Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides and many other bands. At seven, we waited at the Vampires Everywhere merch tent. “Oh my god, I can't believe we're going to hang out with them!” “I know! This is so awesome!” “”Maybe you and Michael will start going out.” “Don't be silly Kyra. That will never happen. He's so much older than me.” “That doesn't mean anything. He seemed like he was really into you. And don't think I didn't see you blushing earlier.” I saw them coming and shushed her. “Aww whats the matter, don't want Michael to hear how much you looove him?” I glared at her. She laughed
“I'm only kidding.” I sighed. “I know.” I looked over and Michael, D.J, Aaron, Adam, and the new drummer J.J were standing in front of us. “Hey girls, We're just gonna go use the restroom real quick. Then we'll go to the bus.” “okay” They headed to the restroom and we waited some more. I was about to open my mouth an say something to kyra, but someone cut me off. “Hey girls.”We turned to see who it was. I stopped breathing. It was the guy.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked. “I figured you'd be here. I thought I'd stop by and say hello.” He flashed me an evil grin. I shot him a death glare. “So, how are you liking your new lifestyle?” I didn't answer. I just kept glaring at him. “Not so much, I'm guessing.” “What are you doing here?” “ I wanted to see how you were doing. I thought maybe I could help you.” “Help me with what?” “Well, you must realize by now that food no longer fills you. You'd rather have something else, now wouldn't you?” I had no idea what he was talking about. Then it hit me. He was talking about blood.
“I don't want blood. I don't even feel thirsty.” “Oh but you will. You can only last a while without needing it. Soon, your throat will burn, and you'll want it. You'll be out for blood.” I knew he was probably right, but I wont give in. “Come with me Lacey. Join me and we'll be the most bloodthirsty vampires out there.” I backed away from him. “No. And how do you know my name?” He smirked flashing his razor sharp fangs. “I have my ways. And If you don't join me, maybe I 'll just take your friend instead.” My eyes widened.”You wouldn't dare!” “Try me.”
Then the guys came back from the restroom. “Lacey, you girls rea-” he stopped short when he saw the guy. “Riley, what are you doing here?” Michael looked angry. “You know each other?” “Yes. Now its time for you to leave.” Riley glared at Michael, then looked at me and Kyra. “See you around. Think about what I said.” he smirked and walked off.

Michael walked over to us and put his hand on my shoulder.”Are you alright?” “Yeah.” He smiled, revealing his bright white teeth. And that's when I noticed them. Two sharp pointy fangs. I gasped. “Y-you're a, vampire?” “Of course I am. Does that bother you?” “No. I'm just surprised.” “We'll it shouldn't bother you, considering you're one too.” “ Are you all vampires?” “Yep, we are.” said D.J. “Come on lets go back to the bus.” Michael Grabbed my hand and started to walk towards the bus. Maybe Kyra was right. Maybe he does like me.