Sequel: Bloody Vengeance

Bloodlusting

Nightmares

The tour bus was amazing, even though we weren't on it long. We went to a hotel with them. They had asked us to stay at the hotel with them so we could hang out again tomorrow. Kyra and I had a whole room to ourselves. The room was pretty big. We each got our own bed. I threw myself onto the one closest to the door and claimed it. “I'm gonna stay right here for the rest of the night.”

Kyra giggled and sat on the other bed. “I know how you feel. Today was a crazy day. I'm exhausted.” When I didn't answer, she looked over. “Did you hear what I said Lacey?” I tried my best to nod my head. I was suddenly feeling really awful. “Whats wrong?” “I have no idea. I feel weird, like I 'm dehydrated or something.” “Maybe you're just tired. You did have a long day.” “That's possible.” “Well you should get some rest then. We both should.” I hoped she was right, but for some reason I doubted it. The last thing that passed through my mind before I blacked out was Riley's voice. “You'll be out for blood.”

I was running. From what, I don't know. I had this feeling that if I stopped, it would be the worst decision ever. I saw the mansion, the old abandoned one. Something was drawing me to it, telling me to go in. I didn't want to. But I couldn't turn away from it. I stopped abruptly in front of the old wooden door. It looked decayed and disgusting. “Go in, she needs you.” , a voice inside my head said. Who was it? It didn't sound like anyone I knew. I hesitated, then took a deep breath and pried open the door. It creaked and grunted in protest as it swung open.”Hurry, or she will die.” The voice again.
Wait, I knew that voice. I wasn't sure, but It sounded like Michael. I ran into the mansion. I didn't know where I was going, but it felt as if something was guiding me. I soon found myself running towards the basement. I flew down the stairs and pushed on the door. Locked. Why would he lead me to a locked door? I heard muffled noises from the other side of the door. I pushed my head closer so I could hear better. I head a muffled scream. Someone was in there. And from the sound of it, they were in trouble. I banged on the door. I heard another muffled cry for help. Didn't know what to do. How was I going to get the door open?
I stood back and studied the door. It was old, like the front door, only a little less decayed. I thought of something. I moved back as far as I could and slammed the side of my body into the door. It didn't break, but looked a little looser than before. The person managed to free their mouth and took advantage of it. “Help me Lacey!” I heard it loud and clear. I knew exactly who it was. Kyra. I was starting to panic. I backed up again and ran, using more force than I had before to shove my body against the door. This time, the door flew open, and I fell onto the floor in the room. I looked up and I suddenly wished I hadn't. There was Kyra,standing in the middle of the room. Her mouth was covered by a pale white hand. That hand belonged to Riley. She had blood all over her. Deep gashes all over her, just bleeding. She was so weak. I Stood up, my rage taking over me. “Let her go Riley!” I screamed.
He grinned. “Whats the point? She's pretty much dead.” I couldn't believe this. “You should have joined me Lacey. This could have been prevented.” I clenched my hands into fists. “You're a monster! How could you do this to her?! She had nothing to do with this! Its between me and you!” I shrieked. “I warned you. Now she pays the price.” He pulled out a knife from his back pocket, then held it up under Kyra's neck. My eyes widened, horrified. “Say goodbye.” “No!” He chuckled darkly and..........

I screamed, sitting up in my bed. I looked around the room. We were still in the hotel. The clock on the nightstand read 6 am. “Lacey whats wrong?” , Kyra's frantic voice coming from the other side of me. I looked over and I could see the shape of her body on the other bed. I let out a breath I hadn't known I was holding. Kyra! You're okay!” I scramble out of my bed and onto hers. I threw myself into her arms. 'of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?” I told her about my dream and how Riley was going to kill her. “Oh, don't be silly Lacey. Nothings going to happen to me. It was just a dream.” “But it felt so real.” She tightened her grip around me. “Its okay, really Lacey.”
I stayed in her arms until I calmed down. It was now seven and light was starting to come in through the crack in the curtains. Kyra got up and pulled them open, the morning sunlight flooding the room. I felt horrible again. She turned and looked at me. “Lacey, you feel sick again?” I nodded and rubbed at my stomach. It feels horrible, like I'm burning from the inside out. It seems to be getting worse.
There was a knock on the door. “Who is it?” “Michael.” Kyra smiled and opened the door for him. He walked in smiling, holding a tray of food. I thought you'd be hungry. He put the tray on the table in front of Kyra. “Thanks. I was just about to go get something, but I guess I don't have to now.” He looked over at me and his smile dropped. “Lacey, whats wrong?” “She says she feels sick, like shes burning on the inside or something.” Michael frowned some more.”Where does it burn?” I pointed to my stomach, and then my throat. “I know whats wrong with her. I'll be right back.” Michael dashed out the door.