Motion Sickness

.1 B.O.

Image

Frank smiled and got back up, playing the few single notes of the beginning of the song. The lights dimmed and seem to calm down a little, to just a mere spotlight on Gerard, and soft glows, so you could faintly see the rest of the guys.

Hand in mine into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you
We could take to the hiway


There were two chicks singing along in back. This is definately my favourite song. Ape put her arm around me and we swayed along with the crowd.

I'm trying..I'm trying..
to let you know just how much you mean to me
And after..all the things we put eachother through


I wonder who inspired Gerard to write this song. And what the story behind it was. The words rang through the club beautifully. People had their lighters again.

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls, on desert sky
Until the end of everything!


The song picked up a bit and you could see the ripple of people throughout the crowd. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I spun around there was a younger girl, probably eleven years old, standing behind me. She just gave me a funny pathetic look, and I realized she was like, a foot and a half shorter than me atleast. So I let her stand in front of me, as she mouthed a 'thanks'.

Once the song was over, everyone applauded and cheered as Gerard grabbed the mic again. The house lights came back on as he said, "Thank you you guys! I love you! I! Love you! I bet these guys love you guys too right?!"

He gestured toward the rest of the band, watching them and waiting for a response. They kind of looked at eachother, then nodded slowly.

"SEE LOOK AT THAT! YOU GUYS ARE LOVED! We're selling our cd from our van outside! We'll be here for probably another hour. You know you want it! You can't resist!"

There were small giggles from the crowd as Mikey kindly shoved Gerard away from the mic. "In other words: Thank you so much for coming. Come see us again. And right out this door over here is parking and we'll be selling our cd for seven bucks, because you're special. We're My Chemical Romance from New Jersey!"

Everyone cheered again, well, all forty people anyway, and people started moving around.

The little girl I had let in front of me spun around. "I'm Mallory."

She had, long, fake, bleach white hair with dark roots, and was all around tiny. Her blue eyes were surrounded by a thick rim of eyeliner, and she had dark eyeshadow on.

And she like, just told me her name..

"Um..hey, I'm Taylor. Whats up?"

"Taylor! Come on we gotta go sell cd's while the guys put stuff away," Ali replied, grabbing my wrist as we started outside.

I stumbled a little, not wanting to leave the little girl back there by herself. Reluctantly, since it probably seemed weird, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her along too. She smiled excitedly and trotted behind.

We got outside and there were a few people waiting by the guys van. Not many, but a few.

"YESS! It's my turn to help with cd's!" Frank said happily, jumping next to me. "Whenever we do a show, we normally have Ali and one of us sell the cd's, that way someone from the band can personally sell them, and Ali's not all by herself. While the rest of the guys put shit away."

"Ah, that makes sense. Oh hey, this is Mallory," I pointed down to the tiny blonde haired girl beside me.

She waved shyly. He waved back, "Hey, I'm Frank."

She didn't say anything else, but I could tell she was happy to be more than just one of the kids in the crowd. I wonder if she's here alone..

Ali reached into the van and grabbed a box, shoving it into Apes arms. "We'll sit on the trunk of your car, if thats ok with you."

We looked at her like she was stupid, but her and Frank just walked over to the car and jumped up on the trunk. The rest of the guys were starting to put more stuff in the van, and we were kind of in the way, just standing there.

Me, Ape, and Mallory somehow managed to fit on top of the trunk with Frank and Ali. Ali had a wad of cash (I'm assuming ones, for change). Ape was on the end, with the box of cd's, then Ali, Frank, me, then Mallory.

"Hey guys," Frank greeted with a smile as a few people gathered around the trunk, exchanging cash for cd's. "Whats up?"

"Nothing, you guys are awesome, how long have you been a band?" a guy a couple years younger than me asked.

Frank used his hands for more emphasis, "Well, My Chemical Romance has been a band for about a year. But I used to be in a band called Pencey Prep, and after that band didn't really work out, My Chem decided they needed another guitarist, so they asked me. I've been in the band for probably..four months or so?"

A girl gasped, "You're Frank Iero?! I love Pencey Prep!"

He just laughed, "Thanks. Yup, thats me."

A few more people bought some cd's, but mainly hung around to listen to him talk. "Can I have you're autograph?!" she asked excitedly. Now that she realized he was more famous than she thought, I guess she considered herself lucky to be talking to him.

I don't think he got it though. "You want my autograph?"

"Shyea! Pencey Prep is great! And this band is amazing too! I bet this one will get big someday."

He looked at her for a second, a huge smile across his face. He thought for a second, then his face lit up. "Hey! I have a better idea. Wanna see my abs?!"

Ali started laughing, "Oh my god Frank, you so don't have abs!"

He didn't wait for an answer though. I had to lean over so he didnt elbow me as he pulled off his shirt. It was a little sweaty from the show, but the girls jaw just dropped, as everyone else just kind of smirked.

"Got a pen?" I couldn't help but smile. Ali was right. He kind of didnt have abs. He's not fat though. He just..well, doesnt have abs. She handed him a sharpie from somewhere and he wrote his name on his shirt, handing it to her. "Here. Now, if we get big? You can say you have my shirt."

She smiled, grabbing the shirt for dear life, "You're freaking awesome."

He smiled back, "Thanks," as she grabbed her cd, and with a small wave, left.

Other people were still swapping cash for cds over by Ape and Ali. "Look at you be all kind and show off you body to young girls."

He grabbed my hand and put it on his chest and loudly blurted out, "Taylor! Can't this wait until we're alone atleast?! I know I'm irresistable but this isnt the time or place!"

Everyone turned and looked at us as Ape started laughing. I quickly pulled my hand away and shoved him off the car. "Frank fucking Iero!"

"Haha, now she's practicing!" he said with a laugh.

And once again, I was chasing him through a parking lot.

"My nipples are getting cold!!" he yelled as I chased him. I laughed, in any way you can while you're running, making my side hurt a little.

I finally caught up to him and I grabbed his arm. Once he ended up slowing down a little I grabbed him and shoved him into the wall of the Blackout. "How am I going to get you to stop with that?!"

He smiled. I had some hair in my eyes, so I could hardly see him, but I could hear his smirk. "Not until I'm satisfied."

I shook my hair out of my eyes. "What will it take to satis.. Shit!"

I stopped at what that sounded like and he started laughing uncontrollably, realizing the same thing I had. "Fuck me!!!"

"Fuck yourself!" I shoved him, slightly irritated. But I had to smile. He seriously had set me up for that.

He was still laughing, and then suddenly, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. "Hey baby. How about we take care of this later tonight. Right now I gotta go say hi to some fans. But I promise babe. We'll have some fun afterward." His voice was right next to my ear, attempting to be seductive.

I just rolled my eyes and shoved him away from me as he laughed again. "I'll get you back. You fucking watch."

"Mk. I'll make sure I demand a private room instead of one with the guys," he replied as we started walking back.

I hate how almost everything he says to me is offensive yet funny. You can't get a point across and laugh at the same time. So, unwillingly, I laughed, and shaking my head I mumbled, "I fucking hate you."

The monotonous music filled my ears. Mikey had his arm around Ape as she leaned on his shoulder. Gerard leaned against the wall, eyes shut, sometimes stumbling threateningly. Bob stared at him cautiously. Ray and Ali stood in the corner, Ray almost falling asleep. Me and Frank in the other corner, behind Bob.

The elevator smelled of b.o. Bad. Or maybe it was just Frank. He was standing in the corner, and I gave in and leaned on him, shutting my eyes a little. I'm fucking tired.

Pure silence. Everyone was too tired to talk. Me and Ape have been up since seven this morning. And it's almost midnight. Gerard sobered a little, but it was obvious that he was tired too.

Frank put his arm around my waist, and leaned down to my ear, "You're not gonna fall asleep are ya? We were just about to have some fun!"

I did my best to glare up at him without moving. Normally I wouldve shoved him away and said something about killing him. But right now I was too tired. So I just glared at him and mumbled, "Fuck you."

He smiled, but left his arm there.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened slowly. We all walked off the elevator, zombie like. Stepping out of Franks arm, we walked down to our rooms.

Ours was next to theirs. So I mumbled "G'night guys" and followed Ape into our room. She tossed her bag on one of the beds, and I did the same with mine.

I plopped down onto my bed, and hugged the pillow. I planned to just fall asleep, and not move until atleast ten tomorrow morning.

Opening my eyes a little, I watched as Ape changed into her pj's. "I'm gonna go over there and talk to Mikey a little. Do you wanna come with?"

I looked at her like she was retarded. "Dude, are you not fucking tired?!"

"Well yea, but I like talking to Mikey. Are you coming or not?" She smiled, "I'm sure Frank would love to talk to you.."

I rolled my eyes. "I swear if he says one more thing about the whole 'groupies' issue I'm gonna punch him in the face!"

I closed my eyes as she laughed, "I'll be back later. Night Taylor."

"G'night," I replied groggily as she shut off the light and left.

I felt something fall next to me on the bed. I opened my eyes, but it was still pitch black. I turned around and flipped on the lamp next to the bed. When I turned back around, it was him.

He had on a Social Distortion shirt, and his hair was in little strings, slightly damp from probably a recent shower.

"What the..how the fuck did you get in here?!" I mumbled, rubbing an eye and glancing over at the clock. "Its two thirty in the fucking morning!"

He screwed up his face a little. "Everyones asleep over there except Mikey and April. And they're talking so I couldn't sleep. So she gave me the key, and I came in here so you could confess your undying love for me."

I stared at him, in complete shock. "Ok. You give me shit about wanting to fuck you, yet you get a key to my room, and walk in and get in bed with me in the middle of the night."

"Yes, but only because you love me."

I still just watched him. This cant be real. I'm just having a bad dream. "I don't love you," I replied, reaching around and turning off the light. Maybe if I pretend he's not there I'll fall back asleep.

He scoffed, "I'm offended."

"Don't be. I don't love people."

I heard him move, probably onto his back. "So..do you like, love animals or something? I don't understand."

I smirked, my eyes still closed. "No. I just don't love. It's retarded. Theres always a bad outcome."

"Well, so is getting drunk. But its still fun. Do you not drink either?"

That made me think a minute. He kind of had a point. "Thats different. It hurts worse to have your heart broken then to have a hangover."

"Not necessarily. It depends on who you are. Sometimes it hurts all the same," he replied. "Besides. I think loving someones more fun than being drunk anyway."

"Yea well, I've had my heart broken once. It fucking hurt. And I don't have bad hangovers. So, being human, I try to avoid things that hurt me. Therefore, I don't love people."

He got up on his elbow to watch me. I could tell cause his voice was closer. "What are your hangovers like?"

"Munchies. Headache. Muscles might hurt a little, but not too bad."

"Well, since head and muscle aches hurt, being human, shouldnt you not drink anymore since-"

"Frank! Why does it matter?! I don't do love and thats it! Ape's spent years trying to convince me otherwise. You're not going to do it in one night!"

"I just dont get it," he said. "What if someday, you find love and you grow up and get married and stuff. And you're together forever? Whenever you get drunk, you're guaranteed a hangover, no matter what."

"Thats like saying you're still drunk when you're actually hungover or something. Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard," I replied. "And drinking for the rest of your life. Now thats just unhealthy.."

He reached over me and turned on the light. He laid back down and stared at me. And I let him. Most of the time, this is the part where they slowly never talk to me again. And I don't fucking care. You like me for me, or you don't.

I let him sit there and search my eyes, as if looking for answers. "I don't understand you Taylor. How can you say all that?"

I stared back, "For the same reason you can't. Cause its the cold fucking truth."
♠ ♠ ♠
I cant wait for you to shut me up! And make me HIP LIKE BAD ASS

sorry, had that song stuck in my head all day. graduation tomorrow woot! thank you Andie SCREAM for the banner! You have the same name as me. hope you know that. =D But mine doesnt have an e.

banners are HOT! if anyone wants me to make me another one id prolly pee a little. =)